North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by b_faulk75
Sam glad you made it home safe, we just got home too. I'm very glad you got a trophy, you deserve it, your car is the ****, I also just now realized i forgot to check out your gauges, damnitttt.....

I did find out one thing on the way home, my car is NOT faster than a modded EVO, lol... Duhhuuhhh, lol....
thanks man, i was very happy to take something home. was starting to get a little pissed thought i was going to get screwed again. but i was going to say something to you if you checked them out. but maybe next time.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:51 PM

Sam glad you made it home safe, we just got home too. I'm very glad you got a trophy, you deserve it, your car is the ****, I also just now realized i forgot to check out your gauges, damnitttt.....

I did find out one thing on the way home, my car is NOT faster than a modded EVO, lol... Duhhuuhhh, lol....
thanks man, i was very happy to take something home. was starting to get a little pissed thought i was going to get screwed again. but i was going to say something to you if you checked them out. but maybe next time. but congrats to you guys again, bad ass ride

Originally Posted by NaturalNoobie
Just made it home too.. Now Im going to pass out! Nice meeting everyone and thanks Brian for letting me roll with you Sunday night down the strip! Congrates also to Sam and Brian..

I wish I could of stayed at the show for awhile longer sat, but the Penguins played!
congrats to you to man, sweet ride and very clean. love it. see you at carlilse

Originally Posted by blazinbaltss
congrats to me i think i was runner up for best of show hahahah
yeah i thought you got screwed out of that. LOL but good thing i didnt have to sell my car. HAHAHA

Last edited by nybull05; 06-08-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-08-2009, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSSNick
thats a nice car.

you should see some of the cars in my club

im the only cobalt

we have a white supra, two evos, two sti's, a wrx, an s2000, a corvette, two audi's, etc...

team908!

you guys have any more cars in your club?
http://www.prestigiousinnovations.org/

check that out and click the "members" tab, where all the members names drop down...its not updated recently..but theres the gist of it. we might be missing one or two ppl on there.

heres another place you can see their cars:
http://www.prestigiousinnovations.or...splay.php?f=22

thats apart of the forum.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by i g0t dReaMs
seriously, how many ppl stayed at that damn hotel... bc i was there too lol

and again, 400 pics and no trisha's cobalt love. you can actually see it in the background of two pictures. i coulda been in the worst spot EVER of that show. no bullshit.
btw. the bagged grand am and two s-10's you guys were parked next to outside we friends of mine. sunday i saw you sitting behind ur car under the tent. i was under their tent. shoulda said hi, but i didnt lol
yeah i didnt see your car until sunday early in the morning, and nobody was around. yeah you should of come over and say hi. we dont bit
Old 06-08-2009, 11:56 PM

http://www.prestigiousinnovations.org/

check that out and click the "members" tab, where all the members names drop down...its not updated recently..but theres the gist of it. we might be missing one or two ppl on there.

heres another place you can see their cars:
http://www.prestigiousinnovations.or...splay.php?f=22

thats apart of the forum.
very nice!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 06G85
Susanne here, sorry waiting for my s/n to activate.
Anywho, WOO HOO I get to drive Randy's balt all next week, hopefully the sun will be shining so the paint guy shows up. The paint guy also fixes seats, maybe he'll fix the Ricaro's too.
Keep your fingers crossed.
why dont you grab balt too! a nice little ls!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:04 AM

heres three of my club members leaving the show:

the blue blazer is my ex (awkward right), then the s-10 is adam...he was in the show but parked kinda away from the rest of us..its bagged w/ the dump bed, and then chris' evo

check chris' third break light classy.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by nybull05
yeah i didnt see your car until sunday early in the morning, and nobody was around. yeah you should of come over and say hi. we dont bit
i got there wayyy late sunday, like almost 11, so my car wasnt even open/on. and i was pissed my sister was in front of me. like, furious. no one realized i was back there. and i didnt come over bc well...i know how females can act when some random girl comes walking over acting like she knows you. so its not you that bites its them lol jkkk.

very nice!
lol, thanks. ill pass the compliment to the rest of the club.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 AM

i was pissed my sister was in front of me. like, furious. no one realized i was back there. and i didnt come over bc well...i know how females can act when some random girl comes walking over acting like she knows you. so its not you that bites its them lol jkkk.
yeah that was a bad spot they had you in. not many people walk down the back row it seems.but what i did see car look good. but we get people coming over all the time to say hi, it would have been fine. my g/f would have just said hi and started bullshiting with you.

and i did see your b/f mustang. you guys were leaving saturday around 5 or so. we were heading to hooters. bad ass car and sounded real sick
Old 06-09-2009, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by ilovecars
why dont you grab balt too! a nice little ls!
I don't want to offend anyone but the LS would not be for me, I need more under the hood, more options and def a stick . I actually thought about a Cobalt SS before I bought my Mazda (was always a chevy girl) but after much thought of the perks of working for a Mazda dealer, I chose. Also work for Caddy but those guys hate to work on anything but Caddy.
I am almost due for another new car so we'll see. Depends on what happens in the next few months with the manufacturers, it could sway my decision on waiting to buy again.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by nybull05
yeah that was a bad spot they had you in. not many people walk down the back row it seems.but what i did see car look good. but we get people coming over all the time to say hi, it would have been fine. my g/f would have just said hi and started bullshiting with you.

and i did see your b/f mustang. you guys were leaving saturday around 5 or so. we were heading to hooters. bad ass car and sounded real sick
ill have to tell him you said that..everything from another supercharged stang to a bone stock golf tried to race him...lets just say he has some REALLY good self-control. and every time someone told him to do a burn out i'd scream, BUY HIM GAS! not like he'd do it any way. only once did he actually get into it decently, and i wasnt in the car but he told me he got up to like 100mph. hes just silly. but i do <3 the car lol
Old 06-09-2009, 05:43 PM

I don't want to offend anyone but the LS would not be for me, I need more under the hood, more options and def a stick . I actually thought about a Cobalt SS before I bought my Mazda (was always a chevy girl) but after much thought of the perks of working for a Mazda dealer, I chose. Also work for Caddy but those guys hate to work on anything but Caddy.
I am almost due for another new car so we'll see. Depends on what happens in the next few months with the manufacturers, it could sway my decision on waiting to buy again.
Ride in Bfaulk's car and you'll regret saying that..Trust me he has what you would want under the hood!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:54 PM

very nice!
Nice pics!!!

Ride in Bfaulk's car and you'll regret saying that..Trust me he has what you would want under the hood!
Lol.... People are always pickin on the little ls's... 50trimmin now i'm grinnin...
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 PM

sweetls....just remembered all those people saying it like sweeteels lol
Old 06-09-2009, 09:55 PM

well it appears I must be reeducated on the LS...LOL ~Susanne~
Old 06-09-2009, 10:05 PM

nothin wrong with 2.2's ....
Old 06-09-2009, 10:09 PM

alright alright, truth be told the upgrades become an addiction. Never said anything was wrong with the LS, I would prefer something already completed due to family time and income. LOL can we stop picking on me now? ~Susanne~
Old 06-09-2009, 10:15 PM

not picking but i dont have an LS i got the LT :]
Old 06-09-2009, 10:32 PM

Guess next time I get to ride with Bfaulk, VROOM Psshhh WAWAWAWAWAWA pop pop

;-p
~Susanne~
Old 06-09-2009, 10:40 PM

Ahh, nobodies pickin on ya Suzanne.
It's all in what ya want really, the ss/sc and ss/tc offer awesome power and some pretty sweet upgrades over the 2.2l's. If ya want a nice, fun, quick car with the warranty, buy the SS.
I bought the ls cause it was cheaper on insurance and i didn't know i would go to such lengths to modify it, lol... But it is kinda fun being an underdog on the scene. I am VERY happy with the outcome of my LS project. Same with alot of other LS/LT owners. The funny thing is my Ls was loaded from the factory, power everything, sunroof, cruise, steering wheel controls and all. No leather, no supercharger, but everything else was nearly the same minus 65 hp and it was $10,000 less...
Old 06-09-2009, 11:00 PM

LOL, oh I know I am not really being picked on. I know it can be easier to start from the bottom and work your way up with mods. To ne honest I didn't even realize bfaulks car was an LS, very impressive!! As were alot of the cars I saw on saturday. I have kind of withdrawn from the car shows and such since I work with cars M-F. I have kind of lost the pleasure it use to give me years ago.

However I am spoiled with the luxuries. Right now I am not in the market for another car, I am happy with my Mazda 3. However since our purchase of the SS S/C, I really miss having something with more zoom zoom...I mean vroom vroom. But I have to talk myself out of it because the upgrades and mods are addicting. Been there with my 78 Camaro Z28. Have to remind myself to think like a mom sometimes and be more practicle.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:04 PM

TRUTH!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:12 PM

Nice pics!!!

Lol.... People are always pickin on the little ls's... 50trimmin now i'm grinnin...
dude thats probably the sickest saying ive ever heard! LOVE IT!

LOL, oh I know I am not really being picked on. I know it can be easier to start from the bottom and work your way up with mods. To ne honest I didn't even realize bfaulks car was an LS, very impressive!! As were alot of the cars I saw on saturday. I have kind of withdrawn from the car shows and such since I work with cars M-F. I have kind of lost the pleasure it use to give me years ago.

However I am spoiled with the luxuries. Right now I am not in the market for another car, I am happy with my Mazda 3. However since our purchase of the SS S/C, I really miss having something with more zoom zoom...I mean vroom vroom. But I have to talk myself out of it because the upgrades and mods are addicting. Been there with my 78 Camaro Z28. Have to remind myself to think like a mom sometimes and be more practicle.
then you only have one option. turbocharged sedan!

Last edited by ilovecars; 06-09-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by ilovecars
dude thats probably the sickest saying ive ever heard! LOVE IT!

then you only have one option. turbocharged sedan!
Why only one option? LOL Why buy another when I can drive his? HA
Old 06-09-2009, 11:14 PM

Why only one option? LOL Why buy another when I can drive his? HA
cuz his is a supercharged coupe. turbo sedan is way diff.

Quick Reply: Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!