North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no problem.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:12 AM

OC Car show

Dude count me in hopefully im the only turbocharged one there lol but yeah def count me in i will be there.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by TheYale09SS/TC
Dude count me in hopefully im the only turbocharged one there lol but yeah def count me in i will be there.
i doubt it but will see

Originally Posted by nybull05
no problem.
hats why i love u

Last edited by blazinbaltss; 02-14-2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2009, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by blazinbaltss
i doubt it but will see

hats why i love u
GAY!!!!!

Dude, your car looks sad sittin up on blocks, no motor, no bumper, looks like it's in the boneyard or something, better get to work!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2009, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by b_faulk75
GAY!!!!!

Dude, your car looks sad sittin up on blocks, no motor, no bumper, looks like it's in the boneyard or something, better get to work!!!!!!!!!
did u see her lol im getting my bc2 on this week i think and my motor wont be done till two weeks soo. but anyway brian there painting it and molding it up sooo. and ur going to the car show i need to get beat by someone lol ahahah. sam will beat me in the ground if i beat him
Old 02-15-2009, 10:31 AM

did u see her lol im getting my bc2 on this week i think and my motor wont be done till two weeks soo. but anyway brian there painting it and molding it up sooo. and ur going to the car show i need to get beat by someone lol ahahah. sam will beat me in the ground if i beat him
no only if you deserve it. i wanted to beat that guy last year that beat me. that was total bull ****. but don get me started on that. lol
Old 02-15-2009, 11:25 AM

no only if you deserve it. i wanted to beat that guy last year that beat me. that was total bull ****. but don get me started on that. lol
i think ur talkin about the razzi guy right
Old 02-15-2009, 12:12 PM

I couldn't of said it better myself, i only want to win if i deserve it, unfortunelty, car show wins don't often go to the person or car that deserves it the most. It's all in someone else's OPINION of your car, not your own. TRUST ME!!! I've been dissed at a few shows. The most important thing is that your proud of what you have created and the recognition will come.
Sam your car is sick and you should do great at any show you enter. Last year was B/S, i'm sure you will get the trophy you deserve.

As for you Mountain Dew Brian, i did see your car yesterday and almost shed a tear for that thing, it looks sad right now,lol... How are you having your body kit molded up with the car sitting in coney and the body shop in cumberland? Are you taking the car to them or are you just having them prep and paint the panels then you will put them on? Cause if your doing the latter, your gonna have a hell of a time getting them to fit right. I hope this works out for you, body kits are a pain in the ass, ... I've had to have paint work done on my car 3 times since having my kit installed a few years ago. Cracks, scrapes, and amanda backing into a snow bank,lol... In the end it will most likely be worth it, but do it right or don't do it at all, u will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to carlisle, but IDK about OC, i don't have vacation time at my new job, and funds are tight right now, i really want to come but just don't know, time will tell, i guess.

Last edited by b_faulk75; 02-15-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-15-2009, 01:46 PM

i think ur talkin about the razzi guy right
no it was that blue ss/sc that was on the other side of the lot. he had very little done to his car. i dont think he was even a memeber on here.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:15 PM

I couldn't of said it better myself, i only want to win if i deserve it, unfortunelty, car show wins don't often go to the person or car that deserves it the most. It's all in someone else's OPINION of your car, not your own. TRUST ME!!! I've been dissed at a few shows. The most important thing is that your proud of what you have created and the recognition will come.
Sam your car is sick and you should do great at any show you enter. Last year was B/S, i'm sure you will get the trophy you deserve.

As for you Mountain Dew Brian, i did see your car yesterday and almost shed a tear for that thing, it looks sad right now,lol... How are you having your body kit molded up with the car sitting in coney and the body shop in cumberland? Are you taking the car to them or are you just having them prep and paint the panels then you will put them on? Cause if your doing the latter, your gonna have a hell of a time getting them to fit right. I hope this works out for you, body kits are a pain in the ass, ... I've had to have paint work done on my car 3 times since having my kit installed a few years ago. Cracks, scrapes, and amanda backing into a snow bank,lol... In the end it will most likely be worth it, but do it right or don't do it at all, u will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to carlisle, but IDK about OC, i don't have vacation time at my new job, and funds are tight right now, i really want to come but just don't know, time will tell, i guess.
it makes me cry thinking about it and im getting them to paint it mold it and put it up the whole deal man

no it was that blue ss/sc that was on the other side of the lot. he had very little done to his car. i dont think he was even a memeber on here.
oh i rememeber that one and by the way sam ur car is very sick so dont worry about anyone else i just like hanging with u guys ahaha

Last edited by blazinbaltss; 02-15-2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-15-2009, 05:51 PM

My car will be there under the Krazy Customs tent..I still dont know if Ill be getting judged or not!
Old 02-15-2009, 06:16 PM

allright jeff cant wat to see ur car looks great man
Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 AM

allright jeff cant wat to see ur car looks great man
Thanks man it will be the first year ill have it there
Old 02-17-2009, 02:23 AM

anybody stayn at the seren hotel on 121st?
Old 02-17-2009, 10:28 AM

i'll be there, add my name
Old 02-17-2009, 10:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd like to make it down. i just bought a house. so we"ll see how money and stuff looks when it gets closer
Old 02-17-2009, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSSNick
i'll be there, add my name
allright will do

Originally Posted by LS6Rally
I'd like to make it down. i just bought a house. so we"ll see how money and stuff looks when it gets closer
allright hop to see u there man it would be nice to see how many balts we can get to go this year

Guys when u register for the car show as the club or afiliation spot i just put cobaltss.net so if everyone else wants to do that it will be cool

Last edited by blazinbaltss; 02-17-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-17-2009, 07:51 PM

allright will do

allright hop to see u there man it would be nice to see how many balts we can get to go this year

Guys when u register for the car show as the club or afiliation spot i just put cobaltss.net so if everyone else wants to do that it will be cool
well i already registerd a long time ago, and i didnt put anything. i think i can do that on the judges paper at the show. oh well
Old 02-17-2009, 08:58 PM

well i already registerd a long time ago, and i didnt put anything. i think i can do that on the judges paper at the show. oh well
you can do that no big deal thats just what i put for the hell of it because basic ally we are a car club in a way
Old 02-19-2009, 06:51 PM

bump
Old 02-20-2009, 12:14 PM

allright guys i have my room im leaving thursaday the4th and coming back monday the
8th so. So if anyone wants to roll with us thursday if there going tell me. there will be three cobalts from my area and a gsr soooo Maybe we can show those dumb vw's up with there rally and make ours ten times bigger
Old 02-20-2009, 08:45 PM

i would but i wont get down there until friday afternoon, and then drive up and hit the car wash most likely
Old 02-20-2009, 10:26 PM

allright guys i have my room im leaving thursaday the4th and coming back monday the
8th so. So if anyone wants to roll with us thursday if there going tell me. there will be three cobalts from my area and a gsr soooo Maybe we can show those dumb vw's up with there rally and make ours ten times bigger
Gotta get your car back together first player, maybe someone can tow it to oc for you, lol that'll show those vw guys!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 10:40 PM

Gotta get your car back together first player, maybe someone can tow it to oc for you, lol that'll show those vw guys!!!!
hahah i know shes gotta be fixed lol im getting the body kit on this week soooo. Hey brian i shouldnt have any problems jacking the car up with those side skirts on right? And also should i mold the side skirts on or two side tape AND I HATE VW's UGGGGGLLLYYYYYYYY young dumb f***ing Kids from CUMBERLAND UGHHHHHH
Old 02-20-2009, 11:01 PM

hahah i know shes gotta be fixed lol im getting the body kit on this week soooo. Hey brian i shouldnt have any problems jacking the car up with those side skirts on right? And also should i mold the side skirts on or two side tape AND I HATE VW's UGGGGGLLLYYYYYYYY young dumb f***ing Kids from CUMBERLAND UGHHHHHH
I'm just pickin,lol... You just have to be careful when jacking but you shouldn't have to much problems. In my opinion, i would NOT mold your skirts unless you plan on keeping your car forever. Molding is much harder to reverse, i would keep your stock parts also, u may completly change your mind once you go thru with this. Body kits look cool(sometimes) but are not practical for daily drivers, you will find out, remember how easy it was to scrape your front lip, wait till you destroy your front bumper on a parking block or in one of those car sized pot hole we have around here. My side skirts are even molded into my fenders, so if i have to remove the fender for damage or any reason, i'm screwed, lol... The body kit changed the way i use my car forever, hell i had to go buy a third vehicle just to drive in winter cause for 2 springtimes in a row i had to pay for paint and body repairs, not this year, lol... Car has't moved in 2 months, kinda like yours, sept mine will if i need it too, lol...

Quick Reply: Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!