Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale Brand new in box forge bpv

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand new in box forge bpv

Hey guys,

I bought this in the group buy, and am still awaiting to receive it, but I have figured out I am not going to use it as I thought long and hard whether I would. A) my cars going back to stock and keeping it stock B) going back to stock to get rid of the car and get something a little different.

As mentioned its en route to me, should have it in a few days, but if you want one then once mine arrives, I can re-address it and mail it right back to you.

Some of you may know the GB price, so you know what us Canadians had to pay, and what the US guys had to pay, so I'm not going to ask for what I paid plus shipping on top, I will be offering it for a very fair price I think.

If you're interested in it, PM me and I will tell you the price I'm looking to get for it, and we can go forth with payment from there or whatever you want to do.

I do not have any PICs, but if you see from the Forge BPV GP Page, I did in fact purchase one, but just do not have it yet, and only reason for selling is I would like to go another route, so do not have use for it anymore.

Any inquires via PM, I get them direct to my phone, so feel free!