Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

bride rep seats gradiant style

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 08:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bride rep seats gradiant style

selling these for a freind who simply just doenst fit in them.. i dont know what he was thinking.. he has a 40" waist or larger these will barely fit a 36 and maybe a 38 if you squeeze in them... they look EXACTLY LIKE THE REAL ONES THAT COST 1050 A SEAT YES PER SEAT... same exact fabric in the middle and on the seats as real.. same bride tags and emblems in the inserts.. these are basically the real deal minus the memory foam the real ones have. we even brought one to a real bride dealer in tampa and he was very suprised at how well they look... anyway they are brand new sat in maybe twice to see how he fit..they have remained covered since them with blankets in his room and they are maybe a month old if that. imo after recieving the REAL ONES these are actually finished off better which really pissed me off...

they look like these in these pics...

they ALSO COME WITH the black center cushions he bought and paid an extra 60$ per seat for so you can switch out the cushions and they will appear as these ones here:

then they are all black instead of the gradiant logos. those gradiant cushions from bride are like 200 per seat for the real deal ones im sure they can be ebayed off if you dont want to use them...

i can take pics of these actual ones as soon as i can get to his house but i can assure you you will see no difference between them and the ones in the ones in the pics...

i paid 650 shipped to get them for him from my source for these seats he wants 600$ local pickup for them he really doesnt want to have to ship them but will if he has to.. i have a source for the rails for this car for whoever needs them. you can call them directly and they will make them for you..

he needs to sell them quick to pay for the new wide corbeau's he wants to order so he fits in them. he has no seats at all right now.. please let me know with any interest he is upset he doesnt fit and i tried so hard explaining he wouldnt fit but he wanted this style seat so bad he just told me he'd worry about it later. thanks

btw in the sarasota fl area