Parts Buy and sell your parts

"DAVID TILLMAN" man up to your Crime!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by supermantxz24
i checked my pm box and i dont have messages back there because i pm people alot and had to delete my messages but hopefully the tracking numbers are at my moms house but i seriously doubt it since i dont live there anymore and havnt been their for about two months but i will go over there tomorrow and check and see. i dont know what to tell you but i really thought you recieved the rims i sent you the tracking the tracking one post then i checked on them and they showed that they arrived and sent you the info in another post then i never heard from you until now so i kinda think thats odd because if i thought someone fucked me over i would have posted up like the next week to get to the bottom of this not five months later. i have to tune 3 peoples cars today when i get off work and tomorrow im off so like i said in the pm i will see what i can find out. tomorrow deffinately i will post the tracking if i still have it or i will go to the post office and figure out what happend.
Good man. Hit up that post office.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My ship is doing work-ups for deployment, like I said above, I have been going in and out from port to sea and back for the pass 4 months. I barely am home and when I do get the chance I get on here. As for people saying I'm trying to rip this guy off, simply go **** yourselves. I have no reason to steal from anyone! I just paid for a product for which I never received all 4 rims, just 2. I'm not blaming the sender I'm leaning toward the post office ******* up, do we now have that straight everyone? Both Him and I are not fighting. So, I'll take a picture of the 2 rims I received for proof of what I have.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by 40rty
I did report him to paypal but to no one surprise they could not do anything since funds were taking out from his paypal account before they could refund. I have since been waiting to see what happens. I have been patient enough.
Thats bull...

paypal would give u ur money back and then he'd just have a -amount in his accnt, have had it done to me b4...

the whole situation sounds iffy to me..
Old 09-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Banned

My ship is doing work-ups for deployment, like I said above, I have been going in and out from port to sea and back for the pass 4 months. I barely am home and when I do get the chance I get on here. As for people saying I'm trying to rip this guy off, simply go **** yourselves. I have no reason to steal from anyone! I just paid for a product for which I never received all 4 rims, just 2. I'm not blaming the sender I'm leaning toward the post office ******* up, do we now have that straight everyone? Both Him and I are not fighting. So, I'll take a picture of the 2 rims I received for proof of what I have.
If you weren't blaming the sender your freaking post title wouldn't be

haha
Old 09-26-2009, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by jhop16
Thats bull...

paypal would give u ur money back and then he'd just have a -amount in his accnt, have had it done to me b4...

the whole situation sounds iffy to me..
Agreed Paypal did it for me before when I didn't recieve the product I paid for... very strange
Old 09-26-2009, 10:32 AM

Damn this is getting spicy lol.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by robertwhamm
If you weren't blaming the sender your freaking post title wouldn't be

haha
Much has changed between the beginning of the thread and now.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:19 PM

I msut be dealing with Teen's here, Yes the titale does say that but if you read carefullly from a point on it was brought to everyone's attention that the Post Office would be to blame. Also, I did file the dispute with paypal but paypal sent me a message back saying the funds will not be returned due to the fact that they were taken out of the account. Let me find it as well for those that are a little slow and talking ****.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:02 PM

I just got to my moms house my baby kept me up all night but my mom threw away the tracking info its been so long she didn't think I needed them. The reason paypal didn't award him his refund is beause I gave them the tracking numbers.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:52 PM

off topic FC2 whats the size of the meth injectors you sent me
pm me the size please ^_^

/off topic
Old 09-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Banned

i do some work with the KY lab on computer forensics (specifically the federal side) and see time after time of these scams.

#1 scamming over the internet is considered wire fraud, more than likely interstate wire fraud because 99.9999999% of the time, your mail/web servers are located in a different state from the people doing the transaction so technically it falls under an interstate situation.

#2 if anything was shipped through USPS, it can also turn into a mail fraud case.

#3 contact your local fbi cybercrimes unit and let them know what has happened. I'm sure you have saved all of your emails and pm's haven't you? (pm's are not as important because they can be tampered with) and mail logs can be retrieved from your host, but this may take a while

#4 don't make threads like this to the accused, report it, turn over all the information and sit back to enjoy the show that's about to happen. it may take a while to get through, but every single link, every button, everything this guy has ever done (and anyone on the internet) is captured and recorded by their ISP, it's a government mandate and has been since the late 90's. the ISP must have the capacity to capture data at 100% of the speed that they offer service at...

so don't worry, file a complaint and let the pros handle business. I've seen a single charge of wire fraud over the internet turn into 138 felonies just on ONE case.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Banned

I msut be dealing with Teen's here, Yes the titale does say that but if you read carefullly from a point on it was brought to everyone's attention that the Post Office would be to blame. Also, I did file the dispute with paypal but paypal sent me a message back saying the funds will not be returned due to the fact that they were taken out of the account. Let me find it as well for those that are a little slow and talking ****.
Honestly man, You make a Forum Post in Classifieds telling someone to man up to their crime. Under the assumption that you got screwed into just getting 2 rims. You took way to long to contact paypal, yes yes, I understand you go out on ship hear and there, now and then, but if your gonna buy something and wait that long before saying anything I feel you are at fault. Now if you really could not contact the seller and he really didn't give you the tracking numbers on what should have been 2 seperate tracking numbers depending on how the wheels are shipped, then that is his fault for being a poor seller. But all I keep reading back in forth is: You never sent me the tracking numbers, and him replying with yes I did.

I think that now that you have gotten contact with this seller this thread is pointless, Close the thread, although it is a bit comical, and give a report on what actually happened when and IF you figure it out.

I am not trying to sound like or be a "teen" or a douche in any way.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:17 AM

I agree he could have contacted me any time and the only pm I got from him in the past 4-5 months was yeasterday and I replied back so idk what's going on and the point of this thread I sent the rims and provided the shipping info it took me awhile but I did provide the info. I wanna know since your gone a lot where do they leave the packages?
Old 09-27-2009, 11:27 AM

Call then post office maybe they have the tracking numbers on file.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:41 PM

ok, wow....this has really hit the fan quick. Not to pick sides or anything, but it sounds like both sides have mishandled this situation. And I can't begin to tell you how many different kinds of wrong it is to involve people who don't have an idea what's going on. If none of the other gmofhou mods haven't banned you from our forum yet, I'll personally do it after I get done with this message. That's like saying you forgot something at your gf's house, so you went ahead and broke into her neighbor's house.

From personal experience, I've had some parts shipped to me via USPS, and it took waaaaaayyyy too long to get to me. Did I blame the sender? hell no. I became an irate customer for the post office and made them get rid of me by giving me my ****. If you can't get your **** handled personally, get a lawyer. That would be the mature way to handle it. Don't just flame a guy on a public forum because you have a "tick" that you couldn't let go. A simple review in the appropriate sticky would have been sufficient.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by supermantxz24
I agree he could have contacted me any time and the only pm I got from him in the past 4-5 months was yeasterday and I replied back so idk what's going on and the point of this thread I sent the rims and provided the shipping info it took me awhile but I did provide the info. I wanna know since your gone a lot where do they leave the packages?

A noticed was left at my door for which I went to the Post Office to get the Rims, to my surprise I just got the 2 rims. As for the time. IF THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN A TIMELY MATTER, 2 maybe 3 weeks then things would have been smooth. My ship was in Drydocks for the time period. I'm barely home now and when I do, I get on here. So anyways, where's my tracking numbers, I can go to the post office here and see what the **** is up then. Wouldn't they send the rims back if no one claims them? I need the Tracking # David.

Originally Posted by mexi_loco
ok, wow....this has really hit the fan quick. Not to pick sides or anything, but it sounds like both sides have mishandled this situation. And I can't begin to tell you how many different kinds of wrong it is to involve people who don't have an idea what's going on. If none of the other gmofhou mods haven't banned you from our forum yet, I'll personally do it after I get done with this message. That's like saying you forgot something at your gf's house, so you went ahead and broke into her neighbor's house.

From personal experience, I've had some parts shipped to me via USPS, and it took waaaaaayyyy too long to get to me. Did I blame the sender? hell no. I became an irate customer for the post office and made them get rid of me by giving me my ****. If you can't get your **** handled personally, get a lawyer. That would be the mature way to handle it. Don't just flame a guy on a public forum because you have a "tick" that you couldn't let go. A simple review in the appropriate sticky would have been sufficient.

I would gladly like to go to the post office and get my things but I don't have tracking #'s and yesterday while shipping the items I sold I asked about a missing package but told them I did not have Tracking numbers, just used my name. They looked 4 months back as they keep a 6 month record and didn't find anything that went missing. They ask me if I could get a hold of any tracking numbers and I just got pissed cause I STILL DON'T HAVE THEM, can people not understand that. I never got them as I was promised, ******* Christ. I do have a Lawyer for which I have spoken to about this( I mentioned in my first post about pressing charges) and he is ready but from what I came to understand is that the post office was the **** up and David and I (Fortunato) were going to look into it. Well, Tracking numbers please.

Last edited by 40rty; 09-27-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2009, 07:57 PM

A noticed was left at my door for which I went to the Post Office to get the Rims, to my surprise I just got the 2 rims. As for the time. IF THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN A TIMELY MATTER, 2 maybe 3 weeks then things would have been smooth. My ship was in Drydocks for the time period. I'm barely home now and when I do, I get on here. So anyways, where's my tracking numbers, I can go to the post office here and see what the **** is up then. Wouldn't they send the rims back if no one claims them? I need the Tracking # David.

I would gladly like to go to the post office and get my things but I don't have tracking #'s and yesterday while shipping the items I sold I asked about a missing package but told them I did not have Tracking numbers, just used my name. They looked 4 months back as they keep a 6 month record and didn't find anything that went missing. They ask me if I could get a hold of any tracking numbers and I just got pissed cause I STILL DON'T HAVE THEM, can people not understand that. I never got them as I was promised, ******* Christ. I do have a Lawyer for which I have spoken to about this( I mentioned in my first post about pressing charges) and he is ready but from what I came to understand is that the post office was the **** up and David and I (Fortunato) were going to look into it. Well, Tracking numbers please.
Buyer, now you are just being dumb and hard headed. It is going to be October, and you are asking for tracking numbers used in April, in a transaction that ended successfully as far as the sender knows. If you had created this thread in April or May then you might have gotten a totally different result. This issue is your own fault for not handling it in a timely manner. Your personal schedule has nothing to do with the seller. Its not the sellers fault you are home or out of town or or half here and half not here. I know, personally, I delete all old e-mails and PM's once I know the transactions are 100% complete. You cannot come here 5 months later and impose your will and have ancient tracking numbers magically reappear. You should have handled this in a timely manner. I know David personally, and he is a very honest person. If he says he shipped you the rims then he shipped you the rims.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

You can post a member review here: https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/deleted-threads-89/classified-section-member-feedback-thread-105692/

Other than that,

Conflicts – All conflicts should be resolved in private via PM, email, or IM. Do not drag your personal conflicts on the forums. Do not make prejudicial or hateful remarks, threats of physical or other harm, threats concerning personal data, or objectionable language.