Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale Easy Street Front Struts + Misc Air Rie

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 07:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easy Street Front Struts + Misc Air Rie

The air ride kit that was in my car is for sale.

Pair of Easy Street Struts
Chrome 5 Gal Tank
4 2 way valves (3/8")
2 Viair 380s
Water Trap
Line
Fittings (one pair is ruined... hit the pavement)
Lots of Plumbing fittings. (I made a manifold to try and clean up the lines coming from the tank)
2 Dual Needle Analog Guages and 1 Single Needle Guage (Monitor Each Wheel and Tank)
Digital Air Ride Guage (Monitor Each Wheel and Tank, Installed, but never wired. I lifted the car by feel)
Blue 10 Switch Box

What this kit doesn't come with is rear bags. They looked alittle worse for wear so I thought it was best to scrap them rather then include them. They still work and hold air perfect. They just look like ****. Only parts you would need for this kit is some wiring, switches (which can be found at Canadian Tire) and then some air line and 2 bags. (These can be purchased at airassited.ca) THE BAGS DO WORK 100% AND I WILL CLEAN THEM AND INCLUDE AT BUYERS REQUEST.

ALSO You will need a bracket for the rear bags or Cut off the Nipples that the springs sit around in the rear. OR I have been designing a custom rear swing arm thats adjustable and can be purchased from Mindliss Metal Fab in Manitoba.

I will post this as BEST OFFER, BUT I am looking for around $1600CDN, The bags are $1000 at AAC New and a Digital Air Monitor alone is about $350US New. I may part out depending on whats offered. Kit is still on the car until I receive my new struts from Mindliss Metal (about 2 weeks)

I am also open to trades.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still have a few of these parts sitting around. Mainly the front struts. If anyone is thinking of bagging their car I have front struts with maybe 5 months of use I am trying to unload.