Parts Buy and sell your parts

F/s: 60lbs Injecetors....and Ingalss Engine Dampner

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 10:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off, I can see a few other members here that have posted in this thread that have no intention of buying these parts either. You gonna bust their ***** too because they shouldn't be posting in this thread? All I'm saying is that the price of the injectors is a perfectly fair and good deal, like a couple other people previously stated as well. Like I said, there is no need to harass a seller on lowering a fair price.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Banned

read the rules ******* no sidebusting in classified threads so unless you want me to report you of a bad post stay the **** outta here and mind your own business!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2007, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by intense_SS
read the rules ******* no sidebusting in classified threads so unless you want me to report you of a bad post stay the **** outta here and mind your own business!!!!!!!!

whoa there bo, whatch yourself, dont wanna act all tuff online...thats not cool...anyway 190shipped for brand new injectors are a steal..and yea im not selling them for 130-140 shipped thats a robbery....im not losing out on something that was never opened...and what the hell is sidebustin....only post here if you are INTERESTED IN THE PARTS....dont tell me how to sell something or what price i should sell BRAND NEW PARTS...
Old 02-15-2007, 10:56 PM

You want to report me for "sidebusting". Feel free man, I haven't said a thing that could even be remotely close to being considered "sidebusting". Again, all I said was that the deal on the injectors is fair and a great deal. I'm sorry that your taken what I have to say the wrong way man.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DTM2188
I would agree with you here if these parts where not brand new. If they were used parts than yes, I can see where your coming from. Whoever buys the injectors will be saving $25 compared to New Era and LFP, who both sell them for $200 plus $15 shipping. Its a great deal!

Honestly, I think its pretty clear that cavy-to-ss is not interested in your offers. He's not the only member selling these injectors that I've seen you have a problem with pricewise. If you don't like the price than find the injectors elsewhere, there is no need to argue over a perfectly fair price.
*ATTENTION* No sidebusting...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. sidebusting-
Including yourself in a conversation or in this case a classified for no reason or just to disrupt the selling process.

If you have a problem with what is being sold or with the seller, PM a mod/admin or the people involved in the thread. DO NOT SIDEBUST IN THE THREAD!

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/deleted-threads-89/%2Aattention%2A-no-sidebusting-10524/

anyhow!!!! past all the drama DTM is causing how about 175 for the injectors?? that is in the center of what me and you were both at so lets call it a deal!!!!

Last edited by intense_SS; 02-15-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-15-2007, 11:44 PM

why dont you go post in threads that you have something to do with man!!!! this thread excludes you cause your not interested in the parts so stay the **** out and dont post gay ****!! keep ur opinion to urself!!!
Actually, the reasoning for me posting in here earlier about how good of a deal he has goin as well as DTM posting is because we personally know Cavy and we personally know that he would not set out to screw anyone over. More-over he does not need to get screwed over by anyone else by some CRAZY low-ballin.

Now, you sir would have to be the only one causeing trouble here with all your vulgarity. Take a deep breathe, wooossssaaaahhhh...Feel a little better now?? Ok then, instead of turning this into some crazy long thread with you posting all these offers, why don't you PM him and ya'll can work something out instead of you causing a scene?

Now that all this has been said. BIIIIZZZZZUUUMMMPPPP
Old 02-15-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

sweet another sidebust!!!!! im glad the mods are out controlling the site today!! about as good as usual
Old 02-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Site Founder

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Closed due to multiple site rules violation. This is a verbal warning to all those taking a classified thread off topic. Next time it will be an infraction.

stay the **** out
read the rules *******
You may want to read the site rules as well. You are having a problem with someone violating the site rules, but you violate them as well? This is a verbal warning for you as well.

sweet another sidebust!!!!! im glad the mods are out controlling the site today!! about as good as usual
Believe it or not, we all have lives outside the internet, work, families, and what not. Your bad attitude is only surpassed by your bad manners.