Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

F/S - Beltronics Pro RX75 Plus Radar/Laser Detector & Jammer

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F/S - Beltronics Pro RX75 Plus Radar/Laser Detector & Jammer

I'm trying to help a friend sell his radar detector. He has this Beltronics RX75 unit never used. The box has been opened, because he flew in with it from the Bahamas (he's from there, customs wanted him to open it so they could check the box). He has a skyline down there but just some pos beater up here, and has no use for this. The system retails for $1,499.99 and since it's never been used that's what he's looking for. Here is a really crapppy picture of the system, but it's all I got:

Here is a breif discription of the unit along with features (pulled from http://www.beltronicspro.com/rx75.html)
Features and Benefits

Description:

The Bel Professional Series RX75 Plus is the ultimate concealed radar detector. This high performance model not only protects you from radar signals, but it includes laser BLOCKING capabilities as well!! If you need serious laser protection in addition to long range radar detection, this is the model for you.

The Bel Pro RX75 Plus is a concealed radar detector. The radar antenna installs under your hood, and laser receivers/blockers install on the front and rear of your vehicle. A tiny display unit can be installed anywhere. The RX75 Plus is a great choice if you need a model that can stay out of sight, or if you are looking for the cleanest possible install!

The Professional Series RX75 Plus has several innovative features. One of which is the Multiple Threat Display. With this feature enabled, the detector will display all bands detected and the strength of each if more that one band is detected at the same time. This model also includes the RX75PP Pro accessory pack

Features:

1. High Intensity Text Display confirms all radar alerts, laser alerts and feature selections
2. New AutoScan mode virtually eliminates false alarms
3. Selectable Radar Bands allow the user to choose which bands are detected
4. Mute and AutoMute reduce the audio during long encounters
5. Tech Display provides numeric frequency of any radar signal
6. New Threat Display tracks multiple radar signals and their relative signal strength
7. Programmable Brightness Control including automatic and full-dark, keeps the display visible in all lighting conditions
8. Remote Mute/Volume Button provides easy adjustment without touching the control panel
9. Shadow Technology provides complete immunity to the VG-2 detector-detector
10. Laser Blocking
11. 64 Digital Voice Messages

Warranty
Consumer warranty details are covered in the enclosed owner's manual.

If you are interetsted, you could PM me (I only see him a couple times a week though) or call him directly at (941)-773-3278. His name is Happy Hill (I **** you not). If you got this far, thanks for at least reading.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy Hill LMAO!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:30 AM

$1500 !!! Holy Crap...If your friend want's to come down down down with the price...I'll be interested.

BTW I do understand it brand new and that the retail price.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by M88ArRamadi
$1500 !!! Holy Crap...If your friend want's to come down down down with the price...I'll be interested.

BTW I do understand it brand new and that the retail price.
Like I said in the first post, you can call him yourself if you would actually be interested in the unit even at a lower price. Who knows, maybe he would be willing to accept something less for it. It depends on how bad he wants to get rid of the unit. I will be trying to get in touch with him tomorrow evening when I get back from Fun Ford Weekend so I'll see if he's willing to budge at all on price.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:08 PM

I think the price there is gonna be out of range for most of the folks on this site.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:58 PM

I'm not gonna disagree but I know quite a few balt owners who don't mind spending money for a quality product.