Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale headlights and random cobalt parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just curious how come you couldn't ship your mounts out? You can't have the car down for a few days? I am leaving for vacation sunday and i could ship you them before that and you could put them in when you get them and ship yours to me? It should be all done by the time i get back which is 5 or 6 days later. I also just took out the front and rear tranny mounts and supported it with a jack, then i used a bunch of flathead screwdrivers and put each mount in a vice and smashed the rubber out with a hammer. It was a extreme pain in the ass. Also putting the poly inserts in i used the vice also....was a little easier then taking the old rubber out. but please hit me back asap

i would only need the trans mounts. i have the stock motor mount in...hence why i have the picture of the aftermarket ttr mount. either way once we decide on a price...i will wait till the money clears..and would have to buy the mounts for the tranny and wait to get them and put them in...then ship it out...it would take a little while obviously after you payed me. but i am good for it ...i sold to quite a few people on here with no problems ever.

Last edited by 4doorcobaltowner; 03-11-2010 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-11-2010, 08:19 PM

If you'll ship to me first, I can install and send mine to you no problem, I thought maybe you would need mine first. I work a full-time M-F job and a part-time job delivering pizza a few days a week so I have no way of putting my car down for a few days. This is my DD.

Just curious if the 2.2 and 2.4 tranny mounts are identical since you have a 2.4...want to make sure mine will fit your car.

But yeah, send me some info and I will paypal you late tonight/early morning when my direct deposit goes in. Just let me know what you want...as long as I'm not spending the $275 for a new set of tranny/engine mounts then I'm good.

Thanks a lot and sorry it took a while to get back to you.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:41 PM

i am just double checking with everyone on here if they are interchangeable. I almost positive they are because the engine mount says for 2.2 or 2.4 auto. and the inserts said the same thing but not sure if the brackets are the exact same. so i am waiting for people on here to respond first. But i will sell you it all for 175 shipped. i believe i payed more for that just for the engine mount. and i already did the hard part with the trans mounts.