Parts Buy and sell your parts

how much to be a supporting vendor since i got banned for selling my spring inserts!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
actually this is my wifes screen name mine is
Old 07-31-2008, 07:36 PM

is it just me or do people vicously attack others on this site?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by cavy2envy
why for asking why no one will answer me to pay money into there site....
1. You made a second account after being banned... That breaks a site rule..
2. You sold more than one product and intended on doing it without being a sponsor... Again breaks another site rule...
Old 07-31-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by JRelly
trust me you wont make enough money to cover the fee especially selling your spring inserts so cheap
hahahha so true
Old 07-31-2008, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by 06_SS_S/C
it isn't cheap. i wanted to do it, but they charge a lot for small guys.

i want to say it was $500 a year or $150 a quarter
wow...so the owner makes 23k a year JUST from vendors. WOW.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hungryhip-ccp
who said we need em you havent shown anything as far as solid proof your product works!!!

get lost better yet get banned

man they do what i say they do so whatever and i never said u need em people buy diff mods all the time so to each there own wow man.....

Originally Posted by sick06cobalt
1. You made a second account after being banned... That breaks a site rule..
2. You sold more than one product and intended on doing it without being a sponsor... Again breaks another site rule...
okay i got it rules were broken we heard that a million times i want to be legit

Originally Posted by CobaltBurst
is it just me or do people vicously attack others on this site?
yes sir seems that way but i bet they were one of the 2600 hits on my post haha

Last edited by cavy2envy; 07-31-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by cavy2envy

okay i got it rules were broken we heard that a million times i want to be legit

you cant be legit your gunna be banned now.... so have fun...

Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere for all. The rules and guidelines below are established to help us meet our goal. If you feel that certain remarks or links are inappropriate please use the Report to Moderator icon so that it can be evaluated. If you cannot follow these rules, do not use this website.
No flaming or trolling - Be respectful of other posters and please keep discussions tasteful. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing, deletion, or editing of the post and the suspension of the posting member's account.

Conflicts – All conflicts should be resolved in private via PM, email, or IM. Do not drag your personal conflicts on the forums. Do not make prejudicial or hateful remarks, threats of physical or other harm, threats concerning personal data, or objectionable language.

Profanity - No excessive or continual use of profanity or vulgarities. Do not use profanity in the subject of your thread.

Signatures - should not be bigger than 500x100 and 100kb. Also, sigs should not exceed 7 lines if no picture is used. If a picture is used, please limit the text lines to 4. One "userbar" counts as one line. We don’t mean to be **** about sigs, but many users have slow internet connection and large signatures take a long time to load. If you have a big sig, and post multiple times in one thread, some members may not be able to load and read that page.

No Spamming - No spam in PM's, emails, or signatures. It's OK to have a link back to your personal webpage in your signature but any off-topic spam will be deleted. That includes "helping people" by advertising your site/forums to them or soliciting other members. While these forums are free for you to use they cost money to run.

No free advertisements - If you are the owner or employee of a company, don't mention it, or put links and phone numbers in posts or signatures. Only Supporting Vendors can use links and numbers in signatures and posts.
If you are developing a product, you may talk about it until you have it ready and/or you are taking orders for the product. At that point you must become a Supporting Vendor to be able to promote your products.

No Competing Sites - We have no issues with competition; however, it would be against our best interests, and therefore the best interests of our members, for us to allow such sites to build upon our popularity by promoting themselves on CobaltSS.net. Therefore, no competing site may attempt to gain traffic from CobaltSS.net in any way, including but not limited to, links in posts, signatures, profile information, PM's, emails, or IM's. No treads about starting competing sites.

Buying and Selling – Private party sellers may offer to sell individual items. No person, company, or business of any size shell attempt to sell merchandise, products, or services of any retail nature, or to make a profit of any kind. Anyone attempting to sell multiple quantities of items or in a retail/profit nature without being a Supporting Vendor of this site will be in violation of this site's rules and Terms of Use.

Buyer Beware - Buying, selling, and trading has inherent risks. All buying, selling, and trading on this forum is conducted at the member's own risk. CobaltSS.net bears no responsibility for any dealings undertaken among its members. We cannot guarantee the ability of any seller to complete any transaction, not guarantee the quality of any items sold by any seller. It is strongly recommended that you use C.O.D. or an online escrow service. Always use common sense and do research on the product and the seller before making any deal.

Posting in Classifieds - If you have no intention of buying what is being offered for sale, do not post. Posting to give someone a hard time because their price is too high, or to take the thread off topic, is not permitted. No "auction" style or "testing waters" threads allowed. See this for more info.

Donations - Posts asking for donations due to financial hardship or any other reason are not permitted under any circumstances.

Picture Size in Posts - If you are using the [img] tags, please make sure your pictures are not bigger then 640x480. If your pictures are larger then that, please resize them or if you can’t, just post a link. Many people are using dialup. Be respectful.

Please post in appropriate sections and stay on topic.

Tech Sections - The 2.0, 2.2, and 2.4 Tech sections of the forums are for anything relating to the performance aspect of these engines. Do not post anything that is not performance related in these three sections.

Do not bash our Supporting Vendors. They help us keep the site running!

Illegal software or content - Do not link illegal software or content. These will be deleted.

No nudes pictures - All posted or linked pics must be PG-13 or lower. Moderators have the right to judge what is not appropriate.

No double posting - Post to the correct forum! We will delete all double posts.

Multiple Accounts - Multiple user accounts for a single person are not allowed for any reason.

Quoting Images - Please do not quote pictures unless it is necessary.

Locked or Deleted Posts - When a post is locked or deleted, it is for a reason. Do not make another post in continuation of the locked or deleted posts or your account is subject to being suspended. Do not make a new post demanding explanation of why a post was locked or deleted. If you would like explanation of a closed or deleted post, respectfully e-mail the moderators.

Banned Users – When a user is banned, it is for a reason. Do not make posts asking why a member was banned. If you would like to know why someone was banned, respectfully e-mail the moderators. If you are banned for any period of time, do not register with another username to make a point. If you do, we will permanently deny you access to this website. Do not make “I’m back” posts after your ban is lifted. Doing so will result in another ban or permanent suspension of your account.

CobaltSS.net reserves the right to edit the site rules at any time, without notification.
read the site rules...

Last edited by sick06cobalt; 07-31-2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 07:48 PM

hey sick did you want to buy that lens?

thats funny cuz the moderators never get back to you... ive emailed them about this before and not heard anything...aside form my damn decals
Banned

yo sick cobalt u need 2 jump off ur high horse and come down to earth. bashing cavy2envy like ur is not cool. its one thing if u tell hima few times but ur getting out of line. he may have broke the rules but hes trying to offer us a product. wether it works or not dont mattter just chill out bro.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by 06_SS_S/C
hey sick did you want to buy that lens?
i have to check sitll man is it still avaliable?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:53 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cakeeater
wow...so the owner makes 23k a year JUST from vendors. WOW.
Yea ain't that some ****?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:54 PM

yeah had a couple other people askin about it though too
Old 07-31-2008, 07:58 PM

I installed mine and it smoothed out my idle considerably....worth $6 to me...
Old 07-31-2008, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by SSdan
Yea ain't that some ****?
that's insane. I need to start a damn forum!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tazmanian_Dvl
I installed mine and it smoothed out mu idle considerably....worth $6 to me...
thanks man.......
Old 07-31-2008, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by cakeeater
that's insane. I need to start a damn forum!
meeeee too..
Old 07-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Altiery54
yo sick cobalt u need 2 jump off ur high horse and come down to earth. bashing cavy2envy like ur is not cool. its one thing if u tell hima few times but ur getting out of line. he may have broke the rules but hes trying to offer us a product. wether it works or not dont mattter just chill out bro.

thanks man i know my 6.00 mod people bashing the hell out of me wow.... u can not even get a meal at any fast food place for that price....
Old 07-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned

cavy shoot me a PM i want a set
Old 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Altiery54
damn right man, read the bible , forgive and forget. whats your problem that you cant give the man a secound chance
Old 07-31-2008, 08:07 PM

i'll take a set if they're free. then i'll spread the word
Old 07-31-2008, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by sick06cobalt
you cant be legit your gunna be banned now.... so have fun...

read the site rules...
he knows the rules apparently since he is trying to become a supporting vendor so why the hassling?

Originally Posted by LE5CAV
damn right man, read the bible , forgive and forget. whats your problem that you cant give the man a secound chance
some people just like to be cyber thugs...
Banned

Originally Posted by LE5CAV
thank you......