Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

Wanted HPT Pro

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 05:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
HPT Pro

Looking to buy HPT Pro. Paypal preferred, willing to pay asap.

Let me know...
Old 05-11-2011, 11:40 AM

Bump...
Old 05-11-2011, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you are probably better off buying off the site because you will get free credits to start
Old 05-11-2011, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by chood711
you are probably better off buying off the site because you will get free credits to start
Thanks for the advice.

Still interested in buying a used MPVI Pro Interface if anyone is selling one. Best case scenario would be 2 or less credits remaining...
Old 05-12-2011, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Edubs
Thanks for the advice.

Still interested in buying a used MPVI Pro Interface if anyone is selling one. Best case scenario would be 2 or less credits remaining...
I feel ya.. I was wanting the same when I was looking. Got a great deal on the standard and just upgraded.. Good luck on finding one.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by chood711
I feel ya.. I was wanting the same when I was looking. Got a great deal on the standard and just upgraded.. Good luck on finding one.
Thanks, hoping I can grab one soon cause I'm still stuck in SD w/ the tune that is on it. Need to get the MAF all dialed in and the car will be much happier...
Old 05-12-2011, 12:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i want hptuners as well, but im not much into tuning, i just wanna log and have the ability to write entire my ecu.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Resident Post Whore/Troll

ive been on the prowl for HPT also....looks like were all screwed, too bad we dont live close by we could all split the cost!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Banned

If anyone ever needs help with tuning im always up to help. Ask around lol..... I can even t*n* u if youd rather do that.. Lol...
Old 05-12-2011, 12:25 PM

area47 is my tuner. lol. i wont be changing tuners unless i move away. highly recommend.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Resident Post Whore/Troll

hell ya bro, i use Vince right now because he lives like an hour away from me, but im going to be getting tuned by DrewBroo here soon via HPT
Old 05-12-2011, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dart_SI
i want hptuners as well, but im not much into tuning, i just wanna log and have the ability to write entire my ecu.
You just need the standard interface then, those tend to be a little easier to come by...I need Pro for logging my LC-1.

Originally Posted by 07SSYellow
ive been on the prowl for HPT also....looks like were all screwed, too bad we dont live close by we could all split the cost!!!
I already have share in a Pro interface; however, it is in NY and shipping + the insurance gets wacky so I am just looking to have them buy my share out and put that money towards a used interface.

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
If anyone ever needs help with tuning im always up to help. Ask around lol..... I can even t*n* u if youd rather do that.. Lol...
I appreciate that everyone is always looking for a way to make a little scratch, but if you want to work in my thread, find me an Pro Interface, not pitch tuning..

Old 05-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Banned

Im not pitching tuning smart one, im saying ill help, WITH YOUR TUNING OR LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.............
Old 05-12-2011, 08:30 PM

Im not pitching tuning smart one, im saying ill help, WITH YOUR TUNING OR LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.............
You CAP, I bold. Regardless, learn how to take a joke, hence...

Back to MY WTB thread...
Old 05-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Banned

U guys assume i want money......... To tune through emails. Lol
Old 05-12-2011, 09:05 PM

Chevycobaltss3 is one of those rare breed of people that doesn't ever really charge anyone... He is genuine past his illiteracy, and some times he talks too much but you can't really hold that against him, he is from Cali.

Good luck finding a pro unit used. You might also want to check the HPT forums or some LS1 forums.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Banned

Lol ^^^
Old 05-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Banned

^^ u got a tune for an s252 80lb car???
Old 05-12-2011, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by NVMYCOBALTSS
Chevycobaltss3 is one of those rare breed of people that doesn't ever really charge anyone... He is genuine past his illiteracy, and some times he talks too much but you can't really hold that against him, he is from Cali.

Good luck finding a pro unit used. You might also want to check the HPT forums or some LS1 forums.
I don't know him so I am taking things at face value. The point is, I am not in need of a tuner or tuning advise. I have tried to make that clear. The point of this thread is to hopefully find someone looking to sell a pro interface.

I have people on Yellowbullet, HPT and most of the LSx forums keeping an eye out for me. I agree, though, I do need all the help I can get when it comes to finding a used interface. It doesn't hurt to ask, ya know...
Old 05-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Banned

Lol actually im tuning a 252 right now and ive tuned several others so beleive it or not i have several base files..... That could work
Old 05-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Banned

All im trying to do is help u out bro... No reason to get fancy pancy. If u want a interface i can look around since i know a lot of lsx owners and ect..... And they all have hptuners... And about tuning advice, r u a tuner or anything similiar cuz if not advice is always a good thing...

.B]
Originally Posted by Edubs
I don't know him so I am taking things at face value. The point is, I am not in need of a tuner or tuning advise. I have tried to make that clear. The point of this thread is to hopefully find someone looking to sell a pro interface.

I have people on Yellowbullet, HPT and most of the LSx forums keeping an eye out for me. I agree, though, I do need all the help I can get when it comes to finding a used interface. It doesn't hurt to ask, ya know...
C
Old 05-12-2011, 09:25 PM

Well, good luck to you. Chood and I looked for a good couple of months before we found one. I will keep an eye on the local Louisville forums for you.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:50 PM

All im trying to do is help u out bro... No reason to get fancy pancy. If u want a interface i can look around since i know a lot of lsx owners and ect..... And they all have hptuners... And about tuning advice, r u a tuner or anything similiar cuz if not advice is always a good thing...
Not fancy pancy, this is just me. I'm an *******, and okay w/ it...

I appreciate anyone looking out for me.

As far as tuning, the reason I am not looking for advice is that I am working w/ a very good tuner and there are a lot of ways to accomplish the same goal. Need to limit the amount of hands in the pot to keep myself from getting confused as I am learning as I go. Kinda like how you have to learn English or Math a certain way before you start learning how you can accomplish the same goal other ways. I am very mechanical in methodology and need to stick to my game plan...

Originally Posted by NVMYCOBALTSS
Well, good luck to you. Chood and I looked for a good couple of months before we found one. I will keep an eye on the local Louisville forums for you.
Thanks!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Banned

well ill let you in on a rule of thumb.. ill just give an example, most ls series tuners use speed density to tune so therefore they dont use maf. which is a no no somewut. U can tune purley ve, but it causes issues somtimes when temps change by alot..... so wut i am trying to say just because a tuner knows there **** on one car doesnt mean they know anything on the next. I went to college for tuning and ect and have been tuning and ect since. i tune more then balts of course.. lol but i get yuh!!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:27 PM

well ill let you in on a rule of thumb.. ill just give an example, most ls series tuners use speed density to tune so therefore they dont use maf. which is a no no somewut. U can tune purley ve, but it causes issues somtimes when temps change by alot..... so wut i am trying to say just because a tuner knows there **** on one car doesnt mean they know anything on the next. I went to college for tuning and ect and have been tuning and ect since. i tune more then balts of course.. lol but i get yuh!!!!
I hear what you are saying, but I am not just letting some random dude tune my car...

Quick Reply: Wanted HPT Pro