Old 06-09-2011, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nashville area CHEAP full exhaust (ZZP, Magnaflow) and more

Local pickup only.

$500

1.75" midlength ZZP header w/ ceramic coating
2.5" stainless steel downpipe with Magnaflow high flow cat and wideband bung
2.5" Magnaflow stainless steel catback exhaust

Garaged vehicle until the move to Nashville. Grandma driven for gas mileage. One track visit. So you're thinking this is fishy and wondering why so cheap?

Stipulation: You must part out my vehicle and install all the stock components. This means dropping the subframe to remove your stock exhaust system for the 2.4L and installing it on mine. I have the original header and DP if necessary. I will not at all be involved in the labor. You must in no form or fashion be an idiot and damage my vehicle. I will purchase new gasket/bolts/exhaust hangers if necessary. With the move to Nashville, I no longer have access to a lift or any tool beyond the basic $20 mechanic toolset I just picked up at Target. I am renovating our home and between that and a new financial job I do not have time to fool with this, and the car needs to pass MARTA for emissions. Yes I know I can tune it out but I'm no longer interested in aftermarket parts so I might as well make a little cash.

The car also has a K&N Short Ram Intake on it that I would consider parting out as well. I also have 2 used poly motor mounts (never installed), SS/SC injectors, and a brand new cavy harness (GM parts direct) for the injector swap (for 2.4L) that was never installed.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 PM

you dont need to drop the subframe to do a headers/dp/catback, ive actually never heard of anyone doing that. just saying
Old 06-10-2011, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Hammbones
Hmmmm -- You sound almost condescending with this post. Good Luck with getting someone to do all the legwork for you and still pay out of pocket =/ I paid roughly $200 for parts for the same setup (Minus the Header)
Really a great addition to the thread. Oops, condescending again.

First, the header and dp must be purchased together. They are designed to work together due to the lengths. So no, you did not purchase my downpipe because noone would ever sell them separate. You honestly think its odd to pay out of pocket just for demodding the vehicle? Wow. I could go to the dealership and pay for them to remove the parts and sell it and still recoop money in a sale.

I paid $1200 for the full exhaust. You're telling me you purchased a downpipe and an exhaust for $200. Congratulations. These are quality parts.

Synopsis: You absolutely did not purchase anything near these parts offered for $200.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by noorjariri
you dont need to drop the subframe to do a headers/dp/catback, ive actually never heard of anyone doing that. just saying
If you've figured out a way to remove the entire stock exahaust without cutting it and without dropping the subframe I'm definitely all ears.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:31 AM

this guy.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:48 AM

facebook like^
Old 06-11-2011, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Hammbones
I still don't give a **** how much you spent on the setup. Getting someone to pay you for your parts and reinstall your stock components simply because you don't have time to seems a little "holy than thou". If you don't have time, Get a rental car and drop the thing off at a shop, Mr. High Roller.

There's your no bullshit addition to the /thread.
Lol I don't need your E-thug attitude in my sale thread. I didn't create this thread so you could divulge your simpleton brain into a mechanics ethics lesson. Either show interest in the offer or GTFO. It's honestly a very simple concept.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you might as well add to the buyer that he have to give you a happy ending after all of your stip.
just an icing on the cake /bump =p
Old 06-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Banned

Ure price is good but if you want someone to actually do all Ure labor that yourself should be doing as well then drop price...... Im not being rude just trying to help you....
Old 06-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Fail Less.

Sidebusting ends NOW.

And the OP is referring to the REAR subframe, aka the torsion beam, to remove the exhaust in one piece.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bika
Sidebusting ends NOW.

And the OP is referring to the REAR subframe, aka the torsion beam, to remove the exhaust in one piece.
Thank you.

Bump.