Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Steering Column Pod

Name: Chad B.
Price: $40 shipped
Payment: Paypal
Shipping: USPS

CA steering Column Pod, light and button are from previous owner. Theres a hole on the back to where the wires for the gauge ran through. I also have a black low rise spoiler for a coupe if anyone is interested, if so Ill send you pics.

Name:  ResizedImage_1375552697498_zpsb7398a84.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  81.8 KB
Name:  ResizedImage_1375552712965_zpsf30869e1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  67.5 KB
Old 08-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pm'd.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Platinum Member

Sale pending.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:59 PM

Sold!
Old 08-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Platinum Member

I appreciate you agreeing to a price and then selling it from under me. Speaks very highly of you.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by EXsoccer1921
I appreciate you agreeing to a price and then selling it from under me. Speaks very highly of you.
You told me you would be able to reply quickly, stand by your word. Im not waiting on someone over a inexpensive part especially when the other buyer offers me more than what I was asking. In the world of business its first come first serve.

Besides I waited most of the day for you to respond, I didnt except the buyers money till almost 5 p.m.

Last edited by BlackARCA06; 08-05-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Platinum Member

Oh you were waiting on me to reply? That's funny. Because the last pm you got from me was..... Well here why don't I just show everyone.

Originally Posted by BlackARCA06
Since it has the light and button on it, they'll either need to stay or I'll have to deal with the holes. Would you do $25 shipped? Gonna take some work to fix it.

Have any pictures of it installed?
Ill do $30...if not I'll fix them its no big deal. I make pillar pods for hhr's, I'll just plastic fill the holes and re texture coat the pod and paint. Unfortunately I don't have any pics it was on my car for a couple months.
If you can get a picture of it just sitting on there so I can judge size I can do $30 with the button and light.
Ok I'll try to tonight when I get home, if not it'll be in the morning.
Sounds good man. I have off work tomorrow and Monday so I'll be able to respond quickly.
Heres a pic. I just had a guy offer me $50, Im not one to lie and you being a Mod can check my pm's im sure. Im in a hurt for money right now since my daily driver died and Im trying to buy a new DD so Im not racking up miles on my hhr driving to and from work. Every dollar for me counts right now.
Yep, looks like I said I'd be able to reply quickly. But, "stand by your word" you say? Uh ohh.. What's that? It appears that I was actually waiting on you to get me the picture. Only when you sent me that message it included that you had sold it to someone else. I'm not in the game of agreeing on a price only to have the seller tell me someone else offered more in hopes that I would as well in order to keep the sale. That's why I didn't respond until I decided to post here saying how I felt about the situation.

In the world of business its first come first serve.
Yes. Yes it is, that's why I wrote "Pm'd" (first). Then after we agreed on a price I wrote "Sale pending". At no time until you said you've sold it to someone else did you mention anyone else. So since I was the first to contact you, make an offer, and agree on the price.. Where exactly does this rule of first come first serve come in to play?

Last edited by EXsoccer1921; 08-05-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:46 PM

Received 84 Likes on 69 Posts
Shitty deal OP.

You agreed on a price to some one, you dont just try to change it or claim that some one offered you more regaurdless of your situation. If you were so hurt for cash then you shouldnt have agreed to the price Ex offered. In a lot of states there are actually laws against what you did, just saying...
Old 08-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Residental Bish.

Well that wasn't very nice.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:32 PM

Oh you were waiting on me to reply? That's funny. Because the last pm you got from me was..... Well here why don't I just show everyone.

Yep, looks like I said I'd be able to reply quickly. But, "stand by your word" you say? Uh ohh.. What's that? It appears that I was actually waiting on you to get me the picture. Only when you sent me that message it included that you had sold it to someone else. I'm not in the game of agreeing on a price only to have the seller tell me someone else offered more in hopes that I would as well in order to keep the sale. That's why I didn't respond until I decided to post here saying how I felt about the situation.

Yes. Yes it is, that's why I wrote "Pm'd" (first). Then after we agreed on a price I wrote "Sale pending". At no time until you said you've sold it to someone else did you mention anyone else. So since I was the first to contact you, make an offer, and agree on the price.. Where exactly does this rule of first come first serve come in to play?
I didnt know about the buyer to the next day I never said I sold it to him just stated that he was making a offer. And you never agreed to buy it....you wanted more pictures. I sent you picture and never heard from you after that. I figured you backed out. All you had to say is I still want it and I would have agreed to the price you asked for but you never responded...idk why this is such a big deal.

Last edited by BlackARCA06; 08-05-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSSstg2
Shitty deal OP.

You agreed on a price to some one, you dont just try to change it or claim that some one offered you more regaurdless of your situation. If you were so hurt for cash then you shouldnt have agreed to the price Ex offered. In a lot of states there are actually laws against what you did, just saying...
I didnt "claim" ill even post the PM's. EXsoccer offered a price and I said ok, and I never heard from him again after I sent him the picture. All he had to say is ok let him have it or I still want it can we agree on the price we came to and I woulda sold it to him...I never heard from him again after I sent him the pic, and when I have a buyer offering me money Im not gonna turn them down.

Last edited by BlackARCA06; 08-05-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:40 PM

Money talks. It's not like there was a contract or anything.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSSstg2
Shitty deal OP.

What laws? I would love to see these laws. Especially ones that apply to an internet forum.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:42 PM

This is BS and gettting out of hand.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by redcobalt07
What laws? I would love to see these laws. Especially ones that apply to an internet forum.
There is laws, Im quite aware of them. But EX never agreed to buy it till after I sent him pics. I sent him pics and he never responded.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:45 PM

I would like to see the laws you speak of.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:58 PM

I would like to see the laws you speak of.
Idk where there at Ive just heard about them before, but its only towards a seller who agrees on selling it to a buyer. I agreed on a price but he still wanted a pic and I never heard from him after I sent him one. Me telling him there was another potential buyer was basically asking him if he still wants it, I wasnt trying to get more money out of him, just letting him know every extra penny I can get right now would be nice.

I PM'd EX and apologized
Old 08-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Residental Bish.

If I can read those PM's correctly you sent him the picture and said you sold it all at the same time.

He wanted a picture. You sent him a picture and said you sold it. He had no chance after already agreeing on a price.

In my opinion the other person should have been told the sale was pending. Like Mark stated on the thread. Sure money talks but so does being a good seller.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Baltbitch
If I can read those PM's correctly you sent him the picture and said you sold it all at the same time.

He wanted a picture. You sent him a picture and said you sold it. He had no chance after already agreeing on a price.

In my opinion the other person should have been told the sale was pending. Like Mark stated on the thread. Sure money talks but so does being a good seller.
I never said I sold it in a pm only in this thread 6+ hours later after I sent mark the picture. I sent him a picture saturday morning and never heard from him again after he told me he would respond quickly. I even told the other buyer to hold off till I heard from him and I never did, so thats why i went ahead with the sale.

Last edited by BlackARCA06; 08-05-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Platinum Member

I'd like to apologize, It was just a misunderstanding of me thinking you backed out which has happened quite a bit to me on this site. By no means was I asking for more money out of you. If you would of messaged me and told me you were fine with the pic I sent you I woulda sold it to you, Im not the "shitty" person you think I am. When i told you someone else was offering me money I was asking you if you still wanted it, If not I was gonna sell it to them.
Then you need to word your conversations differently. I don't know how you possibly thought I had backed out. Because never did I say that's what I was doing. I said I'll agree to YOUR offer of $30 if you send me a picture of how it looks. You sent the picture along with the message saying someone offered you $50 and with how it was worded, you sold it to him.

Of course I still wanted it. For our agreed $30. Like I said I'm not in the game of agreeing on a price and then being told someone offered you more and are expecting me to then pay that amount. Which by sending me this message, is exactly what you are implying that you did. "When i told you someone else was offering me money I was asking you if you still wanted it, If not I was gonna sell it to them." Says just that.

I didnt know about the buyer to the next day I never said I sold it to him just stated that he was making a offer. And you never agreed to buy it....you wanted more pictures. I sent you picture and never heard from you after that. I figured you backed out. All you had to say is I still want it and I would have agreed to the price you asked for but you never responded...idk why this is such a big deal.
I never agreed to buy it!? Are you serious guy? My message to you, your response, and my reply saying "If you can get a picture of it just sitting on there so I can judge size I can do $30 with the button and light." You even confirmed it with your reply of "Ok I'll try to tonight when I get home, if not it'll be in the morning."

EXsoccer offered a price and I said ok
Look here you are IN THIS THREAD saying we agreed on $30!!

Money talks. It's not like there was a contract or anything.
Actually a verbal or written agreement between two parties to purchase an item or service at a set and agreed upon price is a binding contract. You can leave this thread now.

This is BS and gettting out of hand.
What's BS is contrary to your claims, you ARE a shady seller. You could tell me you still have the piece and all I have to do is send you money for shipping and it's mine but I still wouldn't do it. I do not trust you anymore.

I agreed on a price but he still wanted a pic
I agreed that I would pay the $30 if a picture was provided. I did not agree to pay anything when you sent me the picture telling me someone has offered you $50 and you were going to sell it to them. NOT once did you "ask if I still wanted it" like you claim. The messages are all there. You didn't ask, you stated, that someone was going to give you more money after we agreed on a price.

I wasnt trying to get more money out of him, just letting him know every extra penny I can get right now would be nice.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:47 PM

Lol all your doing is turning something so small and stupid over a little pod into a big deal. You act like I stole your money and ran. If you were so upset about it why couldnt you tell me after I sent you the Pm with the picture rather than making it such a huge deal a day later? I would have been glad to sell you the pod. I never said it was sold and you were wrong for assuming that. I waited 8 hours for you to respond before I gave the ok to the buyer to send me his payment.

I was even the bigger person here and apologized for something pity.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Platinum Member

Tell me in the sequence of pm's, where did you tell me you were going to wait for me to respond? Where did you tell me you were telling the other buyer to wait? Where did you say you would still take the $30?

I'll save you some time from looking, you can't find them. Because you never said any of that. What you did say is that you would take $30. I said okay and send me a picture. You sent me a picture along with a message that says nothing of what you claim, to the effects of all I had to do was tell you I still want it. Or that you were waiting for me to respond.

"Heres a pic. I just had a guy offer me $50, Im not one to lie and you being a Mod can check my pm's im sure. Im in a hurt for money right now since my daily driver died and Im trying to buy a new DD so Im not racking up miles on my hhr driving to and from work. Every dollar for me counts right now."

Everyone reading that message is in agreement, that message comes across as "I'm sorry someone offered more and I'm going to take their offer". Not once does it reference anything about "I'll wait for you response." or "I told him to hold off until I talk to you.

What you did was breech a contract. And that is illegal and shady business. We do not allow scammers, thieves, or shaded business on this site.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:57 PM

I never agreed to buy it!? Are you serious guy? My message to you, your response, and my reply saying "If you can get a picture of it just sitting on there so I can judge size I can do $30 with the button and light." You even confirmed it with your reply of "Ok I'll try to tonight when I get home, if not it'll be in the morning."
And guess what you never replied to the picture, and I never said I sold it....anywhere! If you wanted it so bad why didnt you ask for my paypal that night?
Old 08-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Residental Bish.

Pretty sure all of us know he was waiting for a picture that you said you'd get when you got home or the next morning, and 8 hours is one work day. For all you know he got called into work and couldn't respond for 8 hours. You all agreed on a price and the next step, and the you sold it from under him for a higher price.

We can all see what happened. I don't think anyone around here is really that stupid.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:01 PM

Tell me in the sequence of pm's, where did you tell me you were going to wait for me to respond? Where did you tell me you were telling the other buyer to wait? Where did you say you would still take the $30?.
I did wait you never responded to my pic I sent you? I told you I would take $30 prior to. I didnt break any "contract" because you never agreed to buying it till you seen the picture. Which you didnt respond to. We settled on a price you never confirmed you were buying it till you seen a picture.

Quick Reply: For Sale Steering Column Pod