Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: Grill & Mirror Covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 05:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WTB: Grill & Mirror Covers

I am looking to buy a stock upper grill. A group of friends and I got into a pile-up last summer and i broke my stock grill. It doesn't look bad but under the hood its broke on the driver side so the bumpers sags a little on that side and i am looking for a stock replacement to replace mine with seeing how you can't really use the aftermarket grilles or make one without the stock one. If someone has like totaled their car or just has one laying around for whatever reason please let me know. I don't really want to spend 100+ at the dealership to get a new one.

I am also interested in some sunburst orange rearview mirror covers. If you have some and are willing to part with them or even trade for stock ones let me know.

Thanks for taking a look. Please past the word along if you happen to know someone that may have these as well. Thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 10:38 PM

Received 190 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by biniecki
I am looking to buy a stock upper grill. A group of friends and I got into a pile-up last summer and i broke my stock grill. It doesn't look bad but under the hood its broke on the driver side so the bumpers sags a little on that side and i am looking for a stock replacement to replace mine with seeing how you can't really use the aftermarket grilles or make one without the stock one. If someone has like totaled their car or just has one laying around for whatever reason please let me know. I don't really want to spend 100+ at the dealership to get a new one.

I am also interested in some sunburst orange rearview mirror covers. If you have some and are willing to part with them or even trade for stock ones let me know.

Thanks for taking a look. Please past the word along if you happen to know someone that may have these as well. Thanks
your best bet with the morror covers is you laocl chevy parts dealer... i got mine for about $40
Old 05-08-2007, 05:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Figured I would also add that I would like to buy some reverse lights as well