Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTT: Wheels.. Enkei's..

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTT: Wheels.. Enkei's..

Hey guys..

So, I think I've decided that I wanted to go back to fewer spokes.. So I am looking to hear offers on trades..

The wheels in question are 18 inch Enkei FN-18's.. They're 18 spoke wheels with a polished lip, polished center cap, and gunmetal spokes.. They're in 95% flawless condition.. They're wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero Nero MS's on all fours.. These were originally Florida wheels.. These are also +42 offset.. The lip is beefy as well, which is really sweet.. You will also get the "tuner lugs" included as a trade for your stock lug nuts.. You need these to correctly seat these wheels.. They're chrome..

I'm looking for a few things, but I will hear offers.. I'm mostly looking for:

stock SS s/c gunmetal 18's (straight up)

stock SS t/c silver 18's (straight up)

stock G5 GT silver 17's (plus cash)

a good looking set of Saab 17/18's (straight up / plus cash.. depending)

some other aftermarket 17/18's that are all black (straight up)

stock Ion Redline polished 17's (plus cash)

That's basically whet I'm looking for.. The wheels that I get, like the ones you will receive, must be in very good condition.. I don't want a set of scuffed up wheels.. The tires must also still have alot of tread on them, and preferably all matching.. If the tires don't have alot of tread, extra cash will be required.. I will also accept a set of 16" winter wheels/tires as a substitution for the extra cash (as in: 17" G5 GT wheels PLUS 16" winter steelies).. The wheels you trade me (if a set of winter wheels/tires is not included MUST be able to be used in the snow.. I live in Pittsburgh and we do get visited by winter for half of the year..

Obviously, the wheels are located in Pittsburgh.. I will not ship anything.. I need to do a straight up swap, on the spot.. I cannot be without my car for a day.. I will not drive to Texas or anything, but if a good enough deal comes up, I'll see what we can work out.. But preferably please keep the trades within a few hours drive.. I am easy to work with.. So don't hesitate to PM or post offers or questions..

Here they are..

Thanks!

Post up what you got.

Last edited by averagewhiteboy; 01-09-2009 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2009, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump.