Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Lowered N Wingless.. Let's See 'Em..

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 11:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I want coilovers more and more, too. I keep seeing all of these low ass cars haha
Old 10-07-2010, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 09turbo
I want coilovers more and more, too. I keep seeing all of these low ass cars haha
u and me both man
Old 10-07-2010, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by stoon_cobalt_colby
u and me both man
Ain't that the damn truth. My sportlines just dont do the job...
Old 10-07-2010, 11:45 PM

im still stock hight
Old 10-07-2010, 11:46 PM

ah sig is photoshoped... IMPOSTER!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 11:47 PM

haha yup i wish i was lower like that and wish my t/c rims were gold and i wish my car wasnt a s/c but a t/c alot of wishes so far none came true
Old 10-07-2010, 11:52 PM

Major imposter huh.... damn you. JK
I think I was one of the first, in not the actual first to do the TC wheels in a bronze. Hope to get some rollin pics tomorrow so you can see more of the bronze, unlike my sig, in the dark. It's a deep bronze.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:10 AM

looking forward to it
Old 10-08-2010, 12:39 AM

I really want HSD's now. bastards. Cant be dropping 1300 bucks on a single car part though
Old 10-08-2010, 11:21 AM

Yeah thats why I havn't gotten coilovers....
one day..
Old 10-08-2010, 11:38 AM

Old 10-08-2010, 11:45 AM

lol at LS trunk badge
Old 10-08-2010, 11:46 AM

I go to an High Performance Automotive school. I left it there to mess with the newbies
Old 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM

I figured. hahaha
Old 10-08-2010, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Godly
Ahh how i've been waiting for this day

Even though going lower is gonna cost me a **** load in repairs because the dude that put em on is an idiot, I still LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it

you're a ******* retard. hes talking about me so to clear this up I'm going to explain why Godly is a ******* moron.

So he sends me a message on here to "help" him lower his car, so I figure hes a car guy he'll be helpful and we'll get it knocked out quick. WRONG. he doesnt know **** about cars he pays for all his **** to get done. I do 98% of the work on lowering this damn car the only thing I had him do was "go over and make sure your abs sensor is bolted back onto your strut" he checks it THREE times and tells me it is, so I finish up the work and he gets 10 feet out of my driveway and his abs light comes on service esc blah blah blah. This MORON didnt bolt it back on, the wires were ripped out of the sensor and he cost himself 500 bucks in repairs. Karma is a bitch when someone does all your work for free. Dont ever ask me to help your bitch ass again Godly.

end rant.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by slobalt22
you're a ******* retard. hes talking about me so to clear this up I'm going to explain why Godly is a ******* moron.

So he sends me a message on here to "help" him lower his car, so I figure hes a car guy he'll be helpful and we'll get it knocked out quick. WRONG. he doesnt know **** about cars he pays for all his **** to get done. I do 98% of the work on lowering this damn car the only thing I had him do was "go over and make sure your abs sensor is bolted back onto your strut" he checks it THREE times and tells me it is, so I finish up the work and he gets 10 feet out of my driveway and his abs light comes on service esc blah blah blah. This MORON didnt bolt it back on, the wires were ripped out of the sensor and he cost himself 500 bucks in repairs. Karma is a bitch when someone does all your work for free. Dont ever ask me to help your bitch ass again Godly.

end rant.
Wowie kazowie........
Old 10-08-2010, 12:40 PM

end rant.
hahahaha
Old 10-08-2010, 12:58 PM

hahaha what an idiot.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:02 PM

Damn get fukin owned lol
Old 10-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Premium Member

end rant.

Only thing i've paid to have done to my car was my front lip.

Everything else I done myself except my HIDs because i'm kinda figgety with electrical. I asked for your help with lowering springs because I didn't know how to do it and wanted to gain some knowledge. I should have beat your ass considering you don't know how to jack up a car and bent my passengar fender like a bitch and thats gonna cost me even MORE in repairs since I don't have access to the stuff I need for body repair. I know more about a damn car in one lobe of my brain then you know in your whole head so don't even fucken start with that **** Mr.IDon'tEvenKnowWhatanEvapSolenoid is

You don't even know if your wheels are painted or powdercoated because you just bought them that way from Seth and you paid to get your evo mod done. The only you've done to your car yourself was lower it.

I sat there and explained so much **** to you about our cars that YOU didn't know and your gonna say IDK ****? You need to step back and check yourself dude.

And Hannah will set there and tell you everything I told you because she was there to. You and allen both sat there and asked me questions the whole goddamn time.

BTW I do admit you did most of the work lowering my car but thats because I didn't know what I was doing with them, hence why I got your help.

Goddamn drama on CSS
Old 10-08-2010, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Godly

Only thing i've paid to have done to my car was my front lip.

Everything else I done myself except my HIDs because i'm kinda figgety with electrical. I asked for your help with lowering springs because I didn't know how to do it and wanted to gain some knowledge. I should have beat your ass considering you don't know how to jack up a car and bent my passengar fender like a bitch and thats gonna cost me even MORE in repairs since I don't have access to the stuff I need for body repair. I know more about a damn car in one lobe of my brain then you know in your whole head so don't even fucken start with that **** Mr.IDon'tEvenKnowWhatanEvapSolenoid is

You don't even know if your wheels are painted or powdercoated because you just bought them that way from Seth and you paid to get your evo mod done. The only you've done to your car yourself was lower it.

I sat there and explained so much **** to you about our cars that YOU didn't know and your gonna say IDK ****? You need to step back and check yourself dude.

And Hannah will set there and tell you everything I told you because she was there to. You and allen both sat there and asked me questions the whole goddamn time.

BTW I do admit you did most of the work lowering my car but thats because I didn't know what I was doing with them, hence why I got your help.

Goddamn drama on CSS

lol whatever man, im done fighting with you about it its worthless. You talk alot of **** online and then the one time you "help" me with lowering your car you dont do jack **** and YOU fucked up your abs, dont get online and say I'm an idiot for doing all your work and you ******* up. good luck ******* up your car more along the way.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:24 PM

So, I've got Pop Secret, Orville Redinbacher, and Act II..

Anyone? Anyone..??
Old 10-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Premium Member

lol whatever man, im done fighting with you about it its worthless. You talk alot of **** online and then the one time you "help" me with lowering your car you dont do jack **** and YOU fucked up your abs, dont get online and say I'm an idiot for doing all your work and you ******* up. good luck ******* up your car more along the way.
I didn't knock you on the ground because you were nice enough to show how to do all that stuff. Now I wish I wouldn't have let hannah talk me out of it.

and yeah I kinda didn't put my bolts in that side, you just asked me to tighten the bolts so I did. Like I said I admit you did most of the work, but also like I said it was because I didn't know and wanted to learn.

But yeah i'm done to, My cars still nicer and faster so I win
Old 10-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by averagewhiteboy
So, I've got Pop Secret, Orville Redinbacher, and Act II..

Anyone? Anyone..??
haha, not gonna take that long, I know what happend. I know Ive done most of my own mods. I know I know a **** load about cars.

He can say what he wants IDC. I know the truth about myself
Old 10-08-2010, 01:29 PM

you guys are so ghey lol @ css.net

Quick Reply: Lowered N Wingless.. Let's See 'Em..