Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Streetracinazian's 2011 official retrofit project thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 10:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ oh geez
Old 01-19-2012, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StruttinSoul
Please explain what you're trying to say by the bolded part.. because I think you're being extremely disrespectful about something and if that's the case I will not stand for it.

Also, if you read you would see I did post both links.
Originally Posted by Baltbitch

read the other thread before talking out of your ass.
This was a bitchy statement to make. So chances are I meant exactly what you thought. I don't apologize for it.

Bottom line, I agree with everyone in here. Fransis needs to take care of this. Even if that means taking them back for a full refund. He could easily fix these in an hour and resell them. I'm not trying to offend anyone...except baltbitch who was being a *****.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:35 PM

Trying to hard to be cool? By saying the truth? Uh I think not, and I'll probably keep talking so you can by all means STFU.

This became personal when it became Greg. <3
calm down chica. your seriously get over worked.... just keep the thread alive dont blow it outta proportion. francis needs to own up and thats the bottom line... like it was he probablly doesnt have the money to pay him back because hes a "college student" and is probablly robbing peter to pay paul.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Residental Bish.

Meh I'm okay with being a bitch. Take it as a compliment so thanks
Old 01-19-2012, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by whyyoumadson?
calm down chica. your seriously get over worked.... just keep the thread alive dont blow it outta proportion. francis needs to own up and thats the bottom line... like it was he probablly doesnt have the money to pay him back because hes a "college student" and is probablly robbing peter to pay paul.
this
Old 01-19-2012, 10:36 PM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
people pay $1000 for Cobalt headlights? LMFAO
Old 01-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Residental Bish.

Keep the thread alive? I dont care if it gets locked

My point is he facked up. I'm a biych, and Greg is a very nice person. Who has been completely taken advantage of.

I'll keep speaking my mind. I am worked up. My good friends are everything to me, and this is complete bullshit.

Francis is flat out ignoring him. I know that for a fact because when another member sent him a text this evening he responded. When My Greg here did... guess who didn't answer?
Old 01-19-2012, 10:38 PM
AWD > FWD

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by StevoElSupremo
people pay $3000 for a TVS kit? lol.

Last edited by TommyP; 01-19-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:39 PM

You gotta realize, these aren't MiniH1s that take 30 seconds to install. Realistically I think 750+shipping is a fair price(IF THEY WERE DONE RIGHT).
Old 01-19-2012, 10:46 PM

My point is he facked up. I'm a biych, and Greg is a very nice person. Who has been completely taken advantage of.

I'll keep speaking my mind. I am worked up. My good friends are everything to me, and this is complete bullshit.

Francis is flat out ignoring him. I know that for a fact because when another member sent him a text this evening he responded. When My Greg here did... guess who didn't answer?
my whole point is your bitching and moaning isnt going to get ANYTHING accomplished. you have spoken your mind more then once. im not going to sit here and say your a bitch because i think your bitching is justified BUT francis will suffer the consequences sooner or later.

clearly you dont have a clue lol.

Last edited by whyyoumadson?; 01-19-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Residental Bish.

I will continue to bitch until the thead is locked. I have umpteen thousand post's. It's pretty obvious I'm not going anywhere...
Old 01-19-2012, 10:50 PM

wow this got off track
Old 01-19-2012, 10:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JL-KA
That's a crazy high amount. BIG retrofit businesses like Lightwerkz charge those kind of prices but they have years of experience and satisfied customers to back up their prices.
Originally Posted by TommyP
They were TLs with orbit shrouds in cobalt headlights. For $1000 OEM bulbs and ballast should have been used, not sure if they were though.
You guys realize that "big" retrofitters charge like $850-1000 for just the same shitty housings these guys use and a TRS MH1 Stage3 kit right? No custom harnesses, no upgraded projectors, no halos, nothing.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Residental Bish.

Yeah because people post irrelevant **** that means nothing to anyone
Old 01-19-2012, 10:52 PM
AWD > FWD

Originally Posted by Maven
You guys realize that "big" retrofitters charge like $850-1000 for just the same shitty housings these guys use and a TRS MH1 Stage3 kit right? No custom harnesses, no upgraded projectors, no halos, nothing.
It's sad really. Companies like Lightwerks really overcharge imo for some of the simple work they do. I'd much rather pay somebody like you the same amount who does far better work.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Premium Member

Brb.. I need to read this last page and address multiple posts in one.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:54 PM

good luck! lol
Old 01-19-2012, 10:55 PM

It's sad really. Companies like Lightwerks really overcharge imo for some of the simple work they do. I'd much rather pay somebody like you the same amount who does far better work.
because companies like that WILL back their work if its justified.

maven will back his work and im sure buyhids will aswell but look at this ******* street racin azian.... where the **** is he? no where to be found. robbed a member of 1000 bucks.... you wont get that from the larger companies or maven.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:57 PM
AWD > FWD

because companies like that WILL back their work if its justified.
that's a valid point, plus charging that much is really the only way you could turn a large enough profit to cover the cost of a building/employees.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:58 PM

dear mods this thread has made its point and should be locked down.... it will obviously show more of this back and forth attitude.... we all know that this vendor is a joke and the customer is right.... as for lashing at fellow members it wont stop.... but hey who am i.... there must be a diff solution to this problem
Old 01-19-2012, 10:59 PM

Found out earlier that Nate's lights came out of the box looking just like StrutinSouls (i.e. Detached shroud and loose projector) They are headed back to Francis (blamed on shipping). We'll see...
Old 01-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Premium Member

Hey it's in your name so I wouldn't expect anything else.
Put a link so everyone else can see it.
This was a bitchy statement to make. So chances are I meant exactly what you thought. I don't apologize for it.

Bottom line, I agree with everyone in here. Fransis needs to take care of this. Even if that means taking them back for a full refund. He could easily fix these in an hour and resell them. I'm not trying to offend anyone...except baltbitch who was being a *****.
Never mind.. it's not as bad as I thought it was and I misunderstood what you were saying. But what makes someone a bitch? She's speaking her mind and trying to stand up for something she believes in. It's called not being a sell out and hiding in the crowd. If something upsets her she'll say it and that's respectable.

Same thing as the above statement.. not blowing things out of proportions.. saying "oh that's easy to fix... your going overboard with a full refund" is really not helping the situation and that's what she's trying to get across. Her posts add more value to this thread then a post saying "your going overboard" or "your getting over worked"

Can we please shut the Front door about this already? It's not about the price, it's about the product. So what I have the money to spend a $1000 on cobalt headlights, is that really your concern? I'll just take this comment as jealousy.

<3

Originally Posted by Maven
Yeah.. but Francises headlights don't have custom harnesses either.. hand on, I'll get the picture I took of his "wiring".
Old 01-19-2012, 11:00 PM

that's a valid point, plus charging that much is really the only way you could turn a large enough profit to cover the cost of a building/employees.
exactly. they have overhead, employees, website and all that jazz....bottom line is if you cant double your profit things arent worth being made half of the time. francis is a complete idiot and a coward for not atleast stepping in here to save himself....not that he can...but he hasent even attempted.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by jrmotosports 88
dear mods this thread has made its point and should be locked down.... it will obviously show more of this back and forth attitude.... we all know that this vendor is a joke and the customer is right.... as for lashing at fellow members it wont stop.... but hey who am i.... there must be a diff solution to this problem
o shut the **** up
Old 01-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Premium Member

Will someone lock this thread already?

Quick Reply: Streetracinazian's 2011 official retrofit project thread