Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

super gay cobalt

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CBodnar
thanks

am i supposed to care? i don't think i am the fastest nor do i care
how come everyone agrees that ur a douche and a noob?? thats a serious question for ya
Old 08-13-2008, 12:46 AM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by 04redline0124
haha im HERE m-dub you are correct. I will haunt yuou till the end of days cbodnar. You are cocky and a noob. Just so you know I just put down 363 whp the other day
LULZ at the bullshit numbers
Old 08-13-2008, 12:47 AM

I has me a date with a TVS redline here in NC shortly!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1
there just inflated man shhhhhhhh
Old 08-13-2008, 12:48 AM

I have friends on clubrsx that TOO THIS DAY literally HATE him... with a passion they wouldn't feel bad if he and I quote, " Rolled his cobalt off a cliff... with him in it!"

That is the impression they have of us Cobalt owners over there!
Banned

ooohhh its getting good!!!! i gotta go take a quick poop better be interesting when i get back
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there just inflated man shhhhhhhh
they're just not corrected. lolerskates
Old 08-13-2008, 12:50 AM
Banned

yeah i figured as well. i saw already in previous posts and asking other members. most the things that come out his mouth are bullshit now so i don't bother with him. like you said in the pm. i am just ignoring the newbs. i had respect for him and even pm'd him and worked things out then he dropped down to a lower level again. if your his friend you should really help him out
Old 08-13-2008, 12:51 AM
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah i figured as well. i saw already in previous posts and asking other members. most the things that come out his mouth are bullshit now so i don't bother with him. like you said in the pm. i am just ignoring the newbs. i had respect for him and even pm'd him and worked things out then he dropped down to a lower level again. if your his friend you should really help him out
in all seriousness he put down 317whp with low bottle pressure on a mustang dyno sae corrected
Old 08-13-2008, 12:51 AM

ouchy
Old 08-13-2008, 12:52 AM

He is a good guy, i've done all the work on his car. He made about 320 or so, SAE corrected, on a mustang. His car is putting down more power than yours, and I'd bet money on it. I know whats in his car, and unless you have a lot more than you are telling me about, its no contest.

Don't argue with him, you won't win. This is the internet, its all bullshit
Old 08-13-2008, 12:53 AM

I concur...
Old 08-13-2008, 12:55 AM

He is a good guy, i've done all the work on his car. He made about 320 or so, SAE corrected, on a mustang. His car is putting down more power than yours, and I'd bet money on it. I know whats in his car, and unless you have a lot more than you are telling me about, its no contest.
hehehe

and cbodnar, i will never have respect for you because of you trying to start **** and being cocky ove a pm that you sent.

my car is not extremely fast, but in all seriousness it is faster then urs, i know because i kinda know these cars adn the power they make for god sake im like a fukin dyno queen, you jsut can really understand that. Not being a douche, but you start the name calling and insults first so not my problem.

and didnt u run 13.3 at 109???? come on now man
Old 08-13-2008, 12:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by M-Dub
I have friends on clubrsx that TOO THIS DAY literally HATE him... with a passion they wouldn't feel bad if he and I quote, " Rolled his cobalt off a cliff... with him in it!"

That is the impression they have of us Cobalt owners over there!
i love when people think they know everything. real reason why they hate me is because i sold my 05 type-s for a cobalt. please read.

Reason why I got rid of my 05 RSX TYPE-S for a 07 Cobalt SS/SC (Thread)
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=520832

they all started to hate me. from having 1k posts and being supper cool and everyone loving me because i had an rsx type-s and had an intake on it and ran 14.620 at the time with just an intake. getting mad props and that rating scale i was off the charts until the day came where i decided to post up the reason why i sold my 05 type-s. then all of a sudden negative feedback and my rating scale went down to nothing. i then realize that the whole rsx community only cared about rsx's and that there forum will one day be just like an integra forum and turn into rice.

that is the true reason why they hate me. that is said i was still under warranty and spent less than $500 bucks in my cobalt and would take any rsx out there that had only $500 bucks done to it. no rsx ever raced me or took me up on the offer. they all talked and talked but still none of them ever were down to race me.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Altiery54
ooohhh its getting good!!!! i gotta go take a quick poop better be interesting when i get back
i wuv u chris lmao, stay away from my girl rissa man lol, im gunna have to come up there and hit with rusty screwdriver then bang ur hot mom until she pops
Old 08-13-2008, 12:57 AM

i love when people think they know everything. real reason why they hate me is because i sold my 05 type-s for a cobalt. please read.

they all started to hate me. from having 1k posts and being supper cool and everyone loving me because i had an rsx type-s and had an intake on it and ran 14.620 at the time with just an intake. getting mad props and that rating scale i was off the charts until the day came where i decided to post up the reason why i sold my 05 type-s. then all of a sudden negative feedback and my rating scale went down to nothing. i then realize that the whole rsx community only cared about rsx's and that there forum will one day be just like an integra forum and turn into rice.

that is the true reason why they hate me. that is said i was still under warranty and spent less than $500 bucks in my cobalt and would take any rsx out there that had only $500 bucks done to it. no rsx ever raced me or took me up on the offer. they all talked and talked but still none of them ever were down to race me.
So, you used to be a ricer with an intake only RSX that you thought was cool?? This is starting to make more sense now...
Old 08-13-2008, 12:58 AM

better watch waht you say about rsx's if they are boosted they will rock ur socks
Old 08-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Banned

true. that is why i don't bother with him. he was the one telling me in pm's that i wouldn't gain anymore than 5whp off a bottle warmer and boy was he wrong.

everything you have taught and told me joe has been right and you have guided me in the right direction for what i wanted to do. i thank you for everything. as for him i could careless about his posts or his advice. as his advice has been bad. my new dyno numbers beat him but there is no point in argueing that with him. if he really wants to race that bad and prove he is faster he can take a ride to me and then we can talk. otherwise he is just a newb to me that talks smack on the internet. i don't have any beef with him as i don't even read what he writes or posts. ignore button!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:00 AM

better watch waht you say about rsx's if they are boosted they will rock ur socks
I don't know anything about that either

Ok, i'm gonna go to sleep. You guys have fun, i'll be back on tomorrow night to catch up on what I missed.

Oh and Chris, I have a dual-pass plate ready, or I will tomorrow. If you are ready, lemme know so I can set up a day to put it in for you.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:02 AM

No people dislike you because you are cocky, arrogant, and down right annoying! Your car isn't fast, get over it and deal with it!

And I know one that wants to race him right now! RSX-S JRSC at 12lbs!

Last edited by M-Dub; 08-13-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2008, 01:02 AM
Banned

So, you used to be a ricer with an intake only RSX that you thought was cool?? This is starting to make more sense now...
pretty much. nuff said. lol

i still know my car now isn't fast. rsx wasn't fast. what we have are slow cars to me. rav 4's are 14's in the quarter mile now a days. so 14's stock isn't a fast car to me. 13's is alright. and sti and evo run 13's stock. still just a quick car from factory.

once you get a car in the 10's or less then it's fast. lol at least for a street car in my eyes
Old 08-13-2008, 01:04 AM

No people dislike you because you are cocky, arrogant, and down right annoying! Your car isn't fast, get over it and deal with it!

thats a fast fukin car man...and yea he is a cocky bastard that is slow and makes bs numbers....hah he can claim anything he wants to

So go and brag about your $1000 worth of mods somewhere else!
Banned

i love you man. always posting up stuff that makes no sense to me. i never said my car was fast. look at the post above. i posted that before i even saw you write what you just wrote.

cocky is fine. i am a man. $907 bucks in a balt and over 300whp. and trust me over 300whp sae numbers now. not bad at all. that's all i gotta say
Old 08-13-2008, 01:05 AM

true. that is why i don't bother with him. he was the one telling me in pm's that i wouldn't gain anymore than 5whp off a bottle warmer and boy was he wrong.

everything you have taught and told me joe has been right and you have guided me in the right direction for what i wanted to do. i thank you for everything. as for him i could careless about his posts or his advice. as his advice has been bad. my new dyno numbers beat him but there is no point in argueing that with him. if he really wants to race that bad and prove he is faster he can take a ride to me and then we can talk. otherwise he is just a newb to me that talks smack on the internet. i don't have any beef with him as i don't even read what he writes or posts. ignore button!
did you not READ anything he typed there??

wow reading pwns you.. DYNOS MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: super gay cobalt