Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

Cobalt LT 2006 P0135, driverside floor wet, accessory outlet

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cobalt LT 2006 P0135, driverside floor wet, accessory outlet

Hi everyone! I just have a few issues I need to take care of to get my nice lil Chevy Cobalt LT 2006 up to par again.
1. I have a code P0135 Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1. I've found 2 oxygen sensors on Rockauto but don't know which one to get. The one is 11.02" in length, and the other is 15" in length. I have them both pictured below so you can see the specs. My MPG has gone from 30 down to 26.9. I really want to fix the O2 sensor!
2. The second issue I've had for a few months is that my driverside floor gets wet every single time it rains!! I know my drains must be clogged or the windshield molding needs replaced (doesn't seem likely though). My question is-how do I get to the drains to clean them? It is not the drains on the door. The water comes in underneath my dashboard to the left of my brake, up where the trunk button is at. The small compartment that you open to press the trunk button sometimes gets filled with water if it's pouring. I did see that for the drains from the sunroof, I have to take off the A-Frame? Where is that/what is it, and how do I do that?
3. The third thing is pretty minor, just my accessory outlet by my E-Brake. It hasn't worked since I bought my car in 2012, I was just wondering how to change out the cord for it? There's nothing inside of the outlet that would've caused it to stop working, and the trunk button works, so it's definitely not the fuse, which leaves the cord itself is shorted out. So how do I get to it to replace it?
Thank you so much!!
Attached Thumbnails img_7716.png   img_7717.png