Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

Dealer left my moon roof open in a horrible rain fall.

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
service monkeys strike again...

Old 06-03-2009, 02:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by koch1ar
ahhhh what?? that would deff be taking your car without permission=stealing. you should get something out of that
4 people fired worked for me and I know I caused enough of a scene to drive away some business.

At least it was the salesman driving and they didn't just let a customer drive. It still never should have left the lot.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:29 AM

Well I havnt had time to take the car in to the dealer yet. I'm a little concerned when I look at my fuse box today and noticed the surface rust inside along with the gooey electrical tape that as hanging off. Also the Amount I'd rust that has built up around the airbag sensor under the e break cover. Well whatever that is that has a yellow plug going into it. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. That means there was quite a bit of water down in there. My interceptor guage has been acting up also it dims In and out and it seems to lagg a bit with lines in the screen. Also the shift lights don't work anymore and it just seems way outta wack. I'm just disgruntled and I feel like everytime I get in my car that's it's just not the same clean car. My car was immaculate inside ad out ask anyone who has been in it. Now you look downin between re seats and all you see is rust. What should I do? Do I keep complaining till it's back to the way it was before I dropped it off. Or is this something GM and the dealer just gonna blow off.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 AM

tc!!! lol
Old 06-06-2009, 02:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
would your girl feel as good if she got fucked by some dude?
Old 06-06-2009, 02:41 AM

id say contact a lawyer
Old 06-06-2009, 08:37 PM

It sounds like you have good rapport with your dealer. Before seeking legal action, as an act of good faith try to resolve this in a friendly and professional manner. The dealership errorred. They are responsible for fixing the problem. If the solution is not satisfactory to you, and you guys can not come to a reasonable solution, then you can seek legal action.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:03 PM

I agree with a friendly resolution. Im Not the type to yell and scream unless I really need to. The car is just not the same it was before I took it in. Usually your car is supposed to be better when you take it in. Now mine is worse and the problem I took it in for isn't even fixed. I'm unsatisfied and just want the car back to the way it was when I took it in. I will not settle till my car is the way it was before I took it in. wish me luck with all this hopefully it works in my favor. Thanks again for the input.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:11 PM

make them cut you an insane deal on a tc. hell even trade in on a new one and if they dont budge threaten them with legal action but do this after you try to work things out.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:44 PM

OKAY. This is what you need to do because it will NEVER be the same again. You got that??? Every time you take it into them you will most likely have another F'ing problem and end up even more pissed off. Eventually what happens is they get tired of you and you get tired of them and its a never ending sh*t throwing contest. I had a similar problem with my first SS where they kept slamming my door against the lift in the shop among a lot of other things they did. Long story short I had to take it in there again and I specifically said to them to not dent my door and be careful. So you know what happened? They dented it again. So instead of having to go through the hassel of getting PDR and paint scratches out again I went APE SH*T on them. I brought everyone out to look at my car, this being the service manager, the service tech, the service advisor, and the general manager. I was so pissed off that I slammed the door shut and kicked a HUGE dent right next to it screaming at them so loud they all got red faced and mind f*ucked that I had just kicked a huge dent in my car completely disgruntled off my rocker. Which I was. I said I was done with that car and I was done with them F'ing my car up every time I go in for simple work making it worse. The GM told me to come with him and he took me to the other 3 new SS's they had and told me to pick one. The service manager said that he will buy and install every single performance part in the catalog on it. I chose the silver one and the GM also threw in the extra thousand dollar 3m clear bra protector for me. Long story short they made things right and thats how I got my silver one. The GM completely understood how I felt and why I was so pissed off with them and the service manager knew very well to make them not F my car up. I use them still to this day and haven't had a problem since that day. If I even have a thought about something breaking or I want to change something they still offer to do it for free plus absolutely no issues with warranty claims which is good cause I technically voided it. You need to trade it in because that is serious BS and if they don't want to or try to F you in a trade in you get a lawyer. If it gets to that point you can PM me and I'll give you my phone number for legal advice.