Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

possible shortage problem due to sound systemm :s

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation possible shortage problem due to sound systemm :s

hey guys so yesturday my balt went to complete ****

after the gym i went home and i notices my abs light turned on and made the notification noise. i freaked out because shorty after my speakers went out and back again, but my sub (L7 kicker) kept on bumping which was pretty freaking odd! so i just turned in down and hurried home. so i pulled over and shut off my car while drving on the hwy (yeah stupid) i just thought i had to restart my ****. so the car wouldndt start and i had to pull over asap.

first thing that came to mind was to unplug the damn sub! little did i know they were already unplugged( since the sub moves back and forth it got tangled and was forced out). my guess was that the positive and negative wires touched and caused this problem.

so my car wouldnt start and i got all this crazy stuff on my dashboard. i got -40F. i gave it another crank and wouldnt start and i stepped on it and i was up my way. i bearly made it home. my rpm and speedometer/gas/speedmeter seem to load but would restaart ever freakin 2 secounds.

i really hope its not the computer or anything bad
am scared :s

any1 know what went wrong?

thanks
Old 06-18-2013, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Either the body control module is taking a **** or i would suspect a ground problem. Check for codes if you have access to a real scanner to check bcm for codes not just a generic handheld thatll probably give you a spot on whats going on. Until then check all you fuses i mean ALL! Report back.