Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

powering down

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
powering down

Alright so i fixed the CMP and no new DTC show up but this is weird my ABS will pop up and my radio will turn off and on by itself, the powersteering off show up, the airbag something off, and the gauges turn off and driving blind and finally it runs rich like smoke comes out and it just smells different, and then it doesnt respond to the gas pedal no matter how hard or light i push on it, and it just putts along. This has happened three times. Battery light pops on but it has only showed twice and both times the car never powered down it just disappears after two seconds. And one time that it got all the way to the airbag off i pulled over to the side of the road to turn the car off everything went back to normal. Could it be the battery i just replaced it so i think id be bs if it was, the alternator going bad, or something else. I just took it to the dealership and im thinking why the hell the didnt find/fix oh this happened after i visited them the first time and the second time i visited they replaced the fuel pump, some bracket, and something else they were the recall items and still didnt fix the CMP problem which is why i went there and the car now powers down and finally the engine reduced saver probelm that pops up and pisses off most of u guys when the car goes "i dont know what to do, whats going on" and turns off mine doesnt do that. Yes ive seen it pop up on my car before so it works.