Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

You know I'm getting pissed off...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know I'm getting pissed off...

Alright well last week I ordered two aeroforce guages from an unamed site and the said they had them when I ordered them so I called today because the guages are still not here and they said that the guages were coming shipped direct from manufacturer and that they have not been shipped yet. So I asked the guy on the phone if he had them in stock, he replied yes we have them in stock but the manufacturer prefers to ship straight to the person. now my beef is this DONT TELL SOMEONE YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN STOCK AND THEN TRY AND LIE TO ME ABOUT WHAT THE MANUFACTURER WANTS TO COVER UP YOUR LIES. To all vendors If you don't have something in stock TELL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hate it when some people think your the dumbest ***** ****** in the world. End Rant.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:52 PM
LSX RWD S/C conversion

Received 271 Likes on 184 Posts
x2
Old 01-11-2007, 05:02 PM

hmm same thing is happening right now with my H&R springs..wonder if its the same vendor?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Banned

What would a vendor do if I bought something but was like you know I don't feel like paying for it right now I'll get payment to you in two weeks. They could at least of had the decency to call me and say hey your parts aren't coming in for another day. Intense did that and I was very greatful they let me know but this company I can't even get a hold of I called 5 times today and finally got through at around 2:30. Why do you list a phone number and NEVER ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:18 PM
LSX RWD S/C conversion

Received 271 Likes on 184 Posts
Originally Posted by glockglade
.... Why do you list a phone number and NEVER ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE?
Because it is easier to ignore a ringing phone or a message on a machine, compared to dealing with a dissatisfied customer.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What would a vendor do if I bought something but was like you know I don't feel like paying for it right now I'll get payment to you in two weeks.
F'ing Word my friend
Well put. This seems to be an on going prob with the online sites. I have ran into it a few times. I always cancel the order.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:26 PM

i feel your pain...
Old 01-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Banned

You know what this is like the 8th person to pm me about which company this is so I think I might call them out because this is rediculous.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Going through the same **** with my grille.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:04 PM

You know what this is like the 8th person to pm me about which company this is so I think I might call them out because this is rediculous.
I think it's well with in your right as one of their customers... If they did you wrong.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:13 PM

Does Cobalt Addiction sell Aeroforce gauges? LOL
Old 01-11-2007, 08:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We already know vendor it is because you complained about it in the WRONG thread to even be mentioning it...so this whole unnamed bs is lame. You're talking about Cobalt Addiction and you made it clear as day light.

You were told that the manufacture is shipping this item yet you are complaining about what? Cause cobalt addiction isn't shipping you them from in house? Things happen and go on back order especially with smaller manufacturers. I don't see why you are bitching. They answered your call, they told you the situation...you just don't like the answer they gave you. Your complaining is worthless and when you get your gauges you'll be happy again. They have NO control in how long it takes for you to get the gauges if they AREN'T the ones shipping them. Why can't people get that?

They might have some in house but you ever think that they made the order through the company and it's in transaction, so they aren't going to stop that transaction to do extra work in shipping it to you when they are handling the situation? Have some damn patience. You making this thread isn't necessary at all. If you don't like it, ask for a refund and take your business elsewhere but don't bitch and moan on an online forum where they are a vendor and make business from because you don't like the answer they gave you.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Banned

The problem doesn't lie within them not having them yet the problem lies in where the told me they had them in stock when ordering them and the told me they have them in stock today and then they told me they are coming from a manufacturer. Why the **** do i have to wait till the manufacturer ship them when they have some sitting in front of their damn face this company has been nothing but problems not answering phone calls, lying or misleading whatever you want to call it, and slow ass shipping I ordered from 3 different companies that day and guess which one hasn't shown up yet.
PS I AM LETTING PEOPLE KNOW MY GRIEVANCES WITH THIS COMPANY SO THEY DON"T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE SAME ****. Don't be a vendor if you can't deliver end of statement.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:50 PM

I understand what your saying glockglade. its not the first time i have a seen a thread about this before. They probably have a big show they are going to and are getting the car ready for it. they will be with you when they have time
Old 01-11-2007, 08:52 PM

The problem doesn't lie within them not having them yet the problem lies in where the told me they had them in stock when ordering them and the told me they have them in stock today and then they told me they are coming from a manufacturer. Why the **** do i have to wait till the manufacturer ship them when they have some sitting in front of their damn face this company has been nothing but problems not answering phone calls, lying or misleading whatever you want to call it, and slow ass shipping I ordered from 3 different companies that day and guess which one hasn't shown up yet.
Even still, it has nothing to do with them. Maybe you'd have to actually converse with vendors and understand their point of views and their situations. I talk to 2 main vendors all the time (Fred @ SMG & Scott @ Cobalt Performance Parts) and I know what they are going through. They sometimes have their hands tied about situations. They have no type of control when a company tells them "we'll have them out tomorrow" and then a week later they don't. Makes them look bad because people like yourself can't understand that. If you had gotten your items in the mail today, you wouldn't be making this thread...it's not where it's coming from, it's about the delay on the manufacturers part.

They have your ordered processed, they are just waiting on the manufacturer to ship it. They aren't goint to cancel your order because they WILL ship it out to you. If you can't handle the delay, cancel your order and order elsewhere. Simple as that.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by JCswoosher2
I understand what your saying glockglade. its not the first time i have a seen a thread about this before. They probably have a big show they are going to and are getting the car ready for it. they will be with you when they have time
Has nothing to do with C-A. It's all on the manufacturer.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:55 PM

well from what I HAVE SEEN. It seems to be a re-occuring thing with them primarily. Maybe they should take some of that car money and invest in some inventory. Or at least thats what they say to do in college. Im gonna leave this thread before it gets to bad.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NJHK
Has nothing to do with C-A. It's all on the manufacturer.
What do you still not understand THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD IT IN STOCK WHEN I ORDERED IT! They LIED about having it when they didn't do you understand yet?
Old 01-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Banned

PS I AM LETTING PEOPLE KNOW MY GRIEVANCES WITH THIS COMPANY SO THEY DON"T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE SAME ****. Don't be a vendor if you can't deliver end of statement.
Same thing happened to my heat exchanger. I pm'd them and they said they have them in stock. Well to make a story short I got it in a Month and a week.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:57 PM

What do you still not understand THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD IT IN STOCK WHEN I ORDERED IT! They LIED about having it when they didn't do you understand yet?
No YOU don't understand. Vendors rarely have ANYTHING in house. They have things in stock via manufacturer.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Banned

Cancel your order with them and get the gauges from NGA. He probably has them in stock still.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NJHK
No YOU don't understand. Vendors rarely have ANYTHING in house. They have things in stock via manufacturer.
So why do they tell me they have it when they don't do you read what everyone else is saying about this company this isn't a first. And I'm sorry if thats the case they are only a middle man not a vendor.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by JCswoosher2
well from what I HAVE SEEN. It seems to be a re-occuring thing with them primarily. Mayeb they should take some of that car money and invest in some inventory. Im gonna leave this thread before it gets to bad.
Easier said then done...trust me.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:01 PM

So why do they tell me they have it when they don't do you read what everyone else is saying about this company this isn't a first. And I'm sorry if thats the case they are only a middle man not a vendor.
Yes and the previous threads have to deal with the manufacturers, not them shipping it.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Banned

Damn there manufactures suck then........

Quick Reply: You know I'm getting pissed off...