Rebel Auto Worxs Rebel Auto Worxs is a proud Supporting Vendro of CobaltSS.net.
Contacts: Eng@RebelAutoWorxs, Sales@rebelautoworxs, Tech@RebelAutoWorxs

Another warning to you all!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got my vote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by jr racing
got my vote
mine 2
Old 07-07-2009, 09:44 AM

So rebel decided not to refund me because I posted my experience with them on this forum. So I repoted them to the BBB, and told Mase where to go.

**** YOU REBEL
Old 07-07-2009, 09:51 AM

so make that petition and bring a gun over the house
Old 07-07-2009, 10:08 AM

****'d up! They will go DOWN. I will never buy anything from them. Can they legally decline a refund after stating they would just because you told someone you were getting a refund??
Old 07-07-2009, 10:14 AM

I signed the petition regardless of the product's flawlessness (even a word?). I was sig #3. I wish ReignSS hadn't locked the thread. They are really a slow/unresponsive company and shouldn't have the support of 1,000's of people from this thread. Just my $0.02.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by cgrammer
I signed the petition regardless of the product's flawlessness (even a word?). I was sig #3. I wish ReignSS hadn't locked the thread. They are really a slow/unresponsive company and shouldn't have the support of 1,000's of people from this thread. Just my $0.02.
I understand the whole "no vendor bashing" aspect, but how the hell are people supposed to get any form of feedback from a group if threads keep becoming locked over it? Cobalt Addiction took the step of putting up a poll asking for feedback but it's almost like it's completely left up to the vendor to put their head on the chopping block...who in the hell wants to do that as a business operator?

One person here and there sending a PM to the administrators isn't going to accomplish anything it's too easy to disregard them and in the meantime (if the experiences are as bad as I've read in numerous places) how many more are going to get screwed before it's resolved?
Old 07-07-2009, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Permafried-
I understand the whole "no vendor bashing" aspect, but how the hell are people supposed to get any form of feedback from a group if threads keep becoming locked over it? Cobalt Addiction took the step of putting up a poll asking for feedback but it's almost like it's completely left up to the vendor to put their head on the chopping block...who in the hell wants to do that as a business operator?

One person here and there sending a PM to the administrators isn't going to accomplish anything it's too easy to disregard them and in the meantime (if the experiences are as bad as I've read in numerous places) how many more are going to get screwed before it's resolved?
Thank you! I don't think mods want to deal with the issue.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:12 AM

start that petition then post up links n pm it and honestly the mods should not stop it
Old 07-07-2009, 11:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've tried to get a vendor rating system/forum, but it's too complicated to run w/o false claims being part of it. So.... just avoid the vendor and recommend OTTP
Old 07-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Banned

well good luck to the op. Weren't these the guys who were making the twin screw work and just never finished thru?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:48 AM

Sorry you are going through this, but I know what you are going through. Im trying to fix the turbo kit that i ordered 15 months ago! None of the piping works with the kit, Im a welder by trade so I can at least try to straightenthings out but its taking some time. The kit I bought was suposed to be ready to shipwhen I agreed to buy it, soe of the parts didnt even come from them, looks kind of like mail order junk, maybe for the 2.4. hey sai the reason it was taking so long is that they had to install it and retune it fo the intercooler. BUT this son of a bitch has obviously never been bolted up cause nothing fits the car.

Sorry to ramble, but good luck with it man, your not alone!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:16 PM

well, thats one less place i will be looking for parts.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
kinda off topic but to the OP....how did you do 4 full tours in afghanistan, canada only allows you to go over a max of 3 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Snakes709
kinda off topic but to the OP....how did you do 4 full tours in afghanistan, canada only allows you to go over a max of 3 times.
I'm an Aircraft Mechanic on the Hercules, I know people who have gone on as much as 10 tours. There is such a small group of us that are fully qualified that we pretty much go whenever were needed. If I put my name in today I could be on a trip tomorrow.

And as for the petition, I did start one, and the voice of the little guy was silenced thanks to the execs. I'm not going to post up the link to that petition becasue I was warned by ReignSS to stop. So I asked for my member fees back because this site obviously dosn't support the members, just the vendors. I'll spend my money on Ontario Cobalt Club member fees because they listen to their members, and kicked rebel off as a supporting vendor because of it.

Thanks for the support guys, I hope I got through to the execs. a bit. But they will probably forget about this whole thing in a few days.

Rebel is a P.O.S. company that needs whats coming to it. But it seems that all the members that support him keep quiet untill you post up something like a petition to get him banned.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:11 AM

refund full amount of purchase price no 50 dollar bullshit wtf kind of business is ran over there. GARBAGE. obviously the case relearn is a must on everytime u swap pcm's, running rich is because u should be tuned slightly more. misfire's? knocks? black smoke? chuggin around at stop lights? wtf kinda to0n is this? i mean canned tunes are bleh but never like how u described.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:39 AM

FYI OCC never kicked RAW off as a suporting vendor.
We decided not to renewed our membership after it expired, however I thought I would clearify this for you, so you have your facts straight.

I thought I would clearify that so you have your facts straight!

Originally Posted by Red07Coupe
I'm an Aircraft Mechanic on the Hercules, I know people who have gone on as much as 10 tours. There is such a small group of us that are fully qualified that we pretty much go whenever were needed. If I put my name in today I could be on a trip tomorrow.

And as for the petition, I did start one, and the voice of the little guy was silenced thanks to the execs. I'm not going to post up the link to that petition becasue I was warned by ReignSS to stop. So I asked for my member fees back because this site obviously dosn't support the members, just the vendors. I'll spend my money on Ontario Cobalt Club member fees because they listen to their members, and kicked rebel off as a supporting vendor because of it.

Thanks for the support guys, I hope I got through to the execs. a bit. But they will probably forget about this whole thing in a few days.

Rebel is a P.O.S. company that needs whats coming to it. But it seems that all the members that support him keep quiet untill you post up something like a petition to get him banned.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Eng@RebelAutoWorxs
FYI OCC never kicked RAW off as a suporting vendor.
We decided not to renewed our membership after it expired, however I thought I would clearify this for you, so you have your facts straight.

I thought I would clearify that so you have your facts straight!
okay dude, whatever, you and I both know why you didn't renew as vendor status on OCC.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by cgrammer
Thank you! I don't think mods want to deal with the issue.
The mods aren't the problem...

So I asked for my member fees back because this site obviously dosn't support the members, just the vendors.
Greater truth hath never been spoken.

There was another shady ass vendor on here a few years back dicking people over left and right as well. Nothing was done until people actually won civil judgements against the asswipe.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by 06SS ALL DAY
refund full amount of purchase price no 50 dollar bullshit wtf kind of business is ran over there. GARBAGE. obviously the case relearn is a must on everytime u swap pcm's, running rich is because u should be tuned slightly more. misfire's? knocks? black smoke? chuggin around at stop lights? wtf kinda to0n is this? i mean canned tunes are bleh but never like how u described.
Just goes to show you the quality of Rebel tunes. If you ordered the same kit and you couldn't get Rebel to tune it because of your location, you would end up with the same problems I have.

He even said to me that he will tune it a bit at a track event (one or two runs up the quarter) and if the car still runs like ****, he's going to have to charge me to tune it again. He just can't get his head around the idea that I'm a busy person and can't just "leave" any weekend I want. The tune day was for the 27th, he did not produce, so he should pay to fix the car.

Originally Posted by alleycat58
Greater truth hath never been spoken.

There was another shady ass vendor on here a few years back dicking people over left and right as well. Nothing was done until people actually won civil judgements against the asswipe.
Wow!! did not know that one, good to know.

Last edited by Red07Coupe; 07-08-2009 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2009, 04:34 PM

Basically why I haven't upgraded to Premium.

There's a FEW Premium paying members that got dicked by Rebel, and noone does anything. They just let the css members continue to get screwed, and if you say anything, they wanna ban you.

Kinda' sucks, but hey, I put the money elsewhere.

T
Old 07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 214 Likes on 173 Posts
its why I didnt upgrade to premo either. if im paying the money to help support the sight i should be able to say what i want, heck i should anyway, isnt freedom of speech one of the amendments? lol read my sig to think what i care of the mods here
Old 07-08-2009, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sharkonwheels
Basically why I haven't upgraded to Premium.

There's a FEW Premium paying members that got dicked by Rebel, and noone does anything. They just let the css members continue to get screwed, and if you say anything, they wanna ban you.

Kinda' sucks, but hey, I put the money elsewhere.

T
It all comes down to who pays more money and the vendors win. Doesn't matter who gets screwed, who's right, who's wrong, money talks.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by alleycat58
It all comes down to who pays more money and the vendors win. Doesn't matter who gets screwed, who's right, who's wrong, money talks.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Banned

think with all the money this site rakes in that they would have a better hosting company, equipment and database software that doesn't take a huge dump every 4 hrs in the day. I couldn't even post this two minutes ago because of a "database error".

Red hat linux + apache = t3h fail

most likey a non-load balanced single server doing all the work.

Quick Reply: Another warning to you all!!!!!