Rebel Auto Worxs Rebel Auto Worxs is a proud Supporting Vendro of CobaltSS.net.
Contacts: Eng@RebelAutoWorxs, Sales@rebelautoworxs, Tech@RebelAutoWorxs

Our respond to the complaint

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our respond to the complaint

Here was the original message:

A warning to you all.
This will probably be closed by some mod. but i dont care...this has to be put out in the open to protect people from stories like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomInIt View Post
I still haven't recieved my working kit. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS !!!!!Guess the customer is not important since my money has already been taken. and i sent Eng an email about this issue a week or so ago an instead of responding to me or contacting a ALREADY PAID CUSTOMER, he posted general sales information on this product....
I'm honestly agrivated, I HAVE ALREADY ASKED FOR A WORKING KIT OR REFUND an was DENIED A REFUND AND PROMISED A BRAND NEW WORKING KIT. I feel as though I've been strung along for the last year an a half being told by email an reading on this forum that they are still working on this project an I will recieve a brand new kit. AN THAT MONTH AFTER MONTH THE KIT IS ALMOST FINISHED AN THEY ARE WORKING OUT THE LAST KINKS. Infact Im STILL waiting on the other half of my damange cost STILL OWED TO ME BY rebels first defective kit.

their websites not up an running an theres No business phone number to get in contact with them?

I am a victim of hurricane katrina an lost EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER OWNED my neighborhood drowned in 22 feet of water. Everything is gone except for my cobalt ss an this kit was actually a gift to me from my girlfriend to help better what I do have left.
I just want to see things made right Im tired of dealing with the stress of the possibility this company could be a scam considering the length of time that has passed with no resolution.
Now Im thinking I Just want a refund....

NOW...here is a little background info for you all...Rebel Auto Worxs is run by some young punk wanna be...thats right..one person...he thinks he can tune...he thinks he can fabricate...but its all a feeble attempt. he has been blacklisted by all of us in Ontario because he has scammed so many people....

he runs from creditors...he runs from phone calls of angry customers because he does not actually have the money to pay them back...he doesnt have a shop...he keeps moving all over the Greater Toronto Area and as far as i am concerned he is a scam artist..

i have never personally been screwed by him because i saw right through him since day one...that being said he has screwed quite a few of my friends.

First yes we were the only company out there that took on the challenge of the twin screw idea, we didn't even come up with it, it was members on here who had looked up the details and posted information looking for someone to build.

We did have problems at the beginning and some customer's kits did have issues. However, since then we have fixed all problems with over 20,000km on our test car.

Now we are going to make things right with each and every customer, we have sent a brand new kit to the 1st customer who purchased the kit which included a brand new Lysholm 1200ax. We are working towards sending new kits to all other customers.

As for the ontario customers, we have many who are very happy with our service and a few who are not, but if you are skeptical about our modding, fabrication and tuning capability, we are more than happy to line up against a competitors product.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Im happy with the customer service. Did you get my filter for my intake yet lol.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think there's a LLOOONNNGGGG road to building up trust at this point. i just don't forsee this going anywhere positive.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:24 PM

So all those customers that put money down on the Twin Screw back in 2006 will be getting theirs as well?
Old 12-16-2008, 06:31 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Well, props to you guys for responding to this issue.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:36 PM

I for one trust rebel based on my actual experience as a customer. I'd buy from them again.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Psykostevo
Well, props to you guys for responding to this issue.
i guess 2 years later is better than never...
Old 12-16-2008, 06:59 PM

Id be more interested in the said victim's side of the story
Old 12-16-2008, 07:04 PM

Seems like you guys should just give the guy back his money. I mean it's pretty simple really... Example: You pay me $$$$ for a product with in a time frame. I can't provide said product so I give you your $$$ back. It dosent get ANY simpler than that.

Just my 2 cents from an un-biassed party.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:29 PM

i had to get paypal to escalate my claim for my drilled and slotted rotors because the only phone number they had for REBAL AUTO WORX was some guy named jay that works at a used car dealership in canada. sent many e-mails to them and not one has ever been responded to. i hope you make good on this to all your customers and make sure you have a working product next time. as of this moment you are FTL in my book. but i am glad to see not everyone shares my expirance with Rebal

Originally Posted by BallsoutBalt
Seems like you guys should just give the guy back his money. I mean it's pretty simple really... Example: You pay me $$$$ for a product with in a time frame. I can't provide said product so I give you your $$$ back. It dosent get ANY simpler than that.

Just my 2 cents from an un-biassed party.
X2 give back the money, its not that hard

Last edited by chevysssc; 12-16-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Banned

This is why I bought the RD Fabs stainless 3" CAI over yours.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:21 AM

This is the reason I have never given them a dime.... EVEN though I was pumped about the 1200ax kit!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:25 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Black SS/SC 06
Im happy with the customer service. Did you get my filter for my intake yet lol.
Nevermind my question I got the shipping email yesterday
Old 12-17-2008, 07:31 AM

My first experience with rebel was quite frustrating due to late shipment, but the great product made me forget about all that
Old 12-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mario_234509
My first experience with rebel was quite frustrating due to late shipment, but the great product made me forget about all that
How long did it take? Shipping from Canada isnt exactly really fast lol.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Banned

How long did it take? Shipping from Canada isnt exactly really fast lol.
yea but since 06? how long ago was that group buy, i don't remember how many people if anyone at all gave deposits...
Old 12-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
yea but since 06? how long ago was that group buy, i don't remember how many people if anyone at all gave deposits...
Yea but thats a separate issue. That was on a product that was being developed lol. Im talking about an intake I ordered from them.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Banned

Yea but thats a separate issue. That was on a product that was being developed lol. Im talking about an intake I ordered from them.
they said 4-6 weeks in their group buy post though...
Old 12-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
they said 4-6 weeks in their group buy post though...
For the twinscrew?
Old 12-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned

For the twinscrew?
yep.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:06 AM

i was an original who put down 1500 and tried to get it back after this guy left TAG. now im pretty much screwed and never saw a damn thing from tag or rebel.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Banned

this is in the original post which dates back to 7/26/07. A year and a half ago.

Note: it will take 4-6 weeks to get the superchargers from Sweden so if you want this kit soon, you need to order NOW!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:37 AM

Might as well throw my story out.

I booked appointment about 1.5 months ahead of time to get an exhaust installed on my reading week from school.

As the time comes up he asks if I am still coming, and I tell Mase (person that runs RAW in case you don't know, used to work at TAG) that I am.

I roll in that morning for the exhaust install, he says the parts aren't there yet, but they will take off the stock exhaust as they should be there later.

I start heading back to be there by closing time, get a call saying its not done yet... I say it better be I have an appointment at the dealership the next morning. He says it's not ready. I say put the stock exhaust back on. He says the shop is closing and he can't do that.

I make some demands about getting the car back, he says okay if thats how you want to be, I will leave the car outside the shop with your stock exhaust sitting beside it (cut in two pieces of course).

I arrive, car and exhaust is outside. We have an argument, and eventually come to the agreement that I will leave my car, and he will put the exhaust on the next day, and pay if there is a cancellation fee at my dealership.

Next day, parts arrive late, they are rushing to get the exhaust done. They finally get it "done" near closing, it hangs very low and rattles a lot.

He says come back when you have time and we will fix it.

He then closes shop and moves to Peterborough (for American's, that is about 2 hours away from Toronto, in the middle of nowhere)....

So when I finally have some time I set a date for getting it fixed. I agree to pickup Mase in Mississauga and take him to Peterborough, since its not that far out of the way for me, and I don't mind.

After I pick him up he asks me to take him to the bank so he can do a couple of things. After that we eventually get to Peterborough.

They start the exhaust, and I decide to have a downpipe made and installed as well that day.

So they work on it, and have some trouble getting the downpipe off the header, and snapp one of the studs.

Basically they work all day on it and finally finish around 1:30 am. He also charged me $30 extra because of the broken stud.

This is after I picked him up and drove him to Peterborough, to have an exhaust fixed that they screwed up in the fisrt place, and choose to give them the extra business of a downpipe while I am there.

I just want to get out of there so I pay the money and cut my losses.

Next day I make a 45 minute drive and the muffler came lose at the back, slid against the skirt and melted it slightly. Had the drive been longer it really would have messed it up.

I call Mase, he says "oh, I will try and think of a way to fix it so it doesn't move anymore."

Nothing offering to cover the damage to my skirt or even an apology.

So I decide to never deal with him again, and get Importeater(local member in my car club) to fix it for me, and it hasn't moved since he fixed it.

So that is my RAW story, and I certainly can't recommend them to anyone.

Kevin
Old 12-22-2008, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by OntarioKev
Might as well throw my story out.

I booked appointment about 1.5 months ahead of time to get an exhaust installed on my reading week from school.

As the time comes up he asks if I am still coming, and I tell Mase (person that runs RAW in case you don't know, used to work at TAG) that I am.

I roll in that morning for the exhaust install, he says the parts aren't there yet, but they will take off the stock exhaust as they should be there later.

I start heading back to be there by closing time, get a call saying its not done yet... I say it better be I have an appointment at the dealership the next morning. He says it's not ready. I say put the stock exhaust back on. He says the shop is closing and he can't do that.

I make some demands about getting the car back, he says okay if thats how you want to be, I will leave the car outside the shop with your stock exhaust sitting beside it (cut in two pieces of course).

I arrive, car and exhaust is outside. We have an argument, and eventually come to the agreement that I will leave my car, and he will put the exhaust on the next day, and pay if there is a cancellation fee at my dealership.

Next day, parts arrive late, they are rushing to get the exhaust done. They finally get it "done" near closing, it hangs very low and rattles a lot.

He says come back when you have time and we will fix it.

He then closes shop and moves to Peterborough (for American's, that is about 2 hours away from Toronto, in the middle of nowhere)....

So when I finally have some time I set a date for getting it fixed. I agree to pickup Mase in Mississauga and take him to Peterborough, since its not that far out of the way for me, and I don't mind.

After I pick him up he asks me to take him to the bank so he can do a couple of things. After that we eventually get to Peterborough.

They start the exhaust, and I decide to have a downpipe made and installed as well that day.

So they work on it, and have some trouble getting the downpipe off the header, and snapp one of the studs.

Basically they work all day on it and finally finish around 1:30 am. He also charged me $30 extra because of the broken stud.

This is after I picked him up and drove him to Peterborough, to have an exhaust fixed that they screwed up in the fisrt place, and choose to give them the extra business of a downpipe while I am there.

I just want to get out of there so I pay the money and cut my losses.

Next day I make a 45 minute drive and the muffler came lose at the back, slid against the skirt and melted it slightly. Had the drive been longer it really would have messed it up.

I call Mase, he says "oh, I will try and think of a way to fix it so it doesn't move anymore."

Nothing offering to cover the damage to my skirt or even an apology.

So I decide to never deal with him again, and get Importeater(local member in my car club) to fix it for me, and it hasn't moved since he fixed it.

So that is my RAW story, and I certainly can't recommend them to anyone.

Kevin
Wow!!! I want there intake so bad but I don't think I can risk it anymore. This story just made me lose all respect for them.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:54 AM

Holy ****, isn't there someone you can call in canada to do something about this? Why don't you guys get together and sue the **** out of this loser ass and company?

Quick Reply: Our respond to the complaint