Rebel Auto Worxs Rebel Auto Worxs is a proud Supporting Vendro of CobaltSS.net.
Contacts: Eng@RebelAutoWorxs, Sales@rebelautoworxs, Tech@RebelAutoWorxs

Our respond to the complaint

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
these guys should have been dropped after the tag incident. i don't know how anyone can order from them anymore.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we have the Ontario Cobalt Club, which is where most people that mod cobalts in Ontario hang out, and about 95% of the members of that board will not deal with RAW anymore, and RAW chose not to renew their supported vendor status, since they realize that nobody wants to do business with them on that site anymore.

Kevin
Old 12-22-2008, 12:14 PM

Canada has a better business bureau......... but i think everyone on this site already knows not to order from them anymore.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by BallsoutBalt
Seems like you guys should just give the guy back his money. I mean it's pretty simple really... Example: You pay me $$$$ for a product with in a time frame. I can't provide said product so I give you your $$$ back. It dosent get ANY simpler than that.

Just my 2 cents from an un-biassed party.

I agree wit him ^ , i mean if I got a TV or a SUB or an AMP or any car part or anything like that and it was defective , I would return it for a refund no questions asked. They sent you a defective product and that is there fault. if they can't make it right within AT THE MOST 30 days , thats when I would have called my attorney, you gave them the chance and nothing happened so now you have to. esp on this kind of thing..... just seems so ridiculous to wait that long for something you already payed a stupid amount for anyways.. no offense to the people or person for that matter , at REBEL , personally myself only use vendors who have more than enough rep in cust satisfaction like Turbotech. They have allways treated me like I was the customer and I was allways right (how it should be) .
Old 12-22-2008, 12:43 PM

WOW!!! This is unbelievable
Old 12-22-2008, 12:51 PM

Maybe we should all take a vote and have them removed from the vendor list?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Rebel, I call BS
Old 12-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by invisible
Wow!!! I want there intake so bad but I don't think I can risk it anymore. This story just made me lose all respect for them.
pm josh sir

Originally Posted by beercan
Maybe we should all take a vote and have them removed from the vendor list?
good luck with that

Last edited by pline32; 12-22-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 01:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pline32
pm josh sir

good luck with that
I wuv u.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:21 PM

Woah I see a P-Line HA!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:23 PM

I am glad I have never dealed with Rebel b/c I can't really tolerate poor customer service.
Banned

Originally Posted by invisible
I wuv u.
thats why im hear

Originally Posted by victoryss
Woah I see a P-Line HA!
i see a victory ss?

Last edited by pline32; 12-22-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thats why im hear
I wuv u too
Old 12-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by victoryss
I wuv u too
non homo?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:39 PM

non homo?
LMAO jerk
Old 05-27-2009, 02:21 AM

Rebel sold me a defective tune on their stage 1 kit. No response to e-mails, phone calls, or board posts.

BUYER BEWARE!!!! I should have gone with OTT

Rebel is a hack!!

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/rebel-auto-worxs-146/problems-stage-1-a-172312/
Old 05-27-2009, 02:27 AM

Im starting to think that Rebel isnt even going to keep there eye on this thread lol!!!. I have heard nothing but bad about these guys. I feel bad for the customers who still haven't gotten there ****. Hang in there dudes.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by OntarioKev
Might as well throw my story out.

I booked appointment about 1.5 months ahead of time to get an exhaust installed on my reading week from school.

As the time comes up he asks if I am still coming, and I tell Mase (person that runs RAW in case you don't know, used to work at TAG) that I am.

I roll in that morning for the exhaust install, he says the parts aren't there yet, but they will take off the stock exhaust as they should be there later.

I start heading back to be there by closing time, get a call saying its not done yet... I say it better be I have an appointment at the dealership the next morning. He says it's not ready. I say put the stock exhaust back on. He says the shop is closing and he can't do that.

I make some demands about getting the car back, he says okay if thats how you want to be, I will leave the car outside the shop with your stock exhaust sitting beside it (cut in two pieces of course).

I arrive, car and exhaust is outside. We have an argument, and eventually come to the agreement that I will leave my car, and he will put the exhaust on the next day, and pay if there is a cancellation fee at my dealership.

Next day, parts arrive late, they are rushing to get the exhaust done. They finally get it "done" near closing, it hangs very low and rattles a lot.

He says come back when you have time and we will fix it.

He then closes shop and moves to Peterborough (for American's, that is about 2 hours away from Toronto, in the middle of nowhere)....

So when I finally have some time I set a date for getting it fixed. I agree to pickup Mase in Mississauga and take him to Peterborough, since its not that far out of the way for me, and I don't mind.

After I pick him up he asks me to take him to the bank so he can do a couple of things. After that we eventually get to Peterborough.

They start the exhaust, and I decide to have a downpipe made and installed as well that day.

So they work on it, and have some trouble getting the downpipe off the header, and snapp one of the studs.

Basically they work all day on it and finally finish around 1:30 am. He also charged me $30 extra because of the broken stud.

This is after I picked him up and drove him to Peterborough, to have an exhaust fixed that they screwed up in the fisrt place, and choose to give them the extra business of a downpipe while I am there.

I just want to get out of there so I pay the money and cut my losses.

Next day I make a 45 minute drive and the muffler came lose at the back, slid against the skirt and melted it slightly. Had the drive been longer it really would have messed it up.

I call Mase, he says "oh, I will try and think of a way to fix it so it doesn't move anymore."

Nothing offering to cover the damage to my skirt or even an apology.

So I decide to never deal with him again, and get Importeater(local member in my car club) to fix it for me, and it hasn't moved since he fixed it.

So that is my RAW story, and I certainly can't recommend them to anyone.

Kevin
i had a bad expirance as well but yours just pissed me off for you. i hope Rebal Auto Worx BURNS TO THE FUKIN GROUND!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:59 AM

aww man ontariokev's bumper got burned by there exahust too my axhaust hanger broke off too but my head studs did come loose due to not installing with the loctite that was supplied with them, the intake they installed fell off aswell and the timing was off on my engine. GREAT company! becarefull guys, shaun927 a good friend of mine 2.4 that was sc by them he got the wrong map sensor, a kit that wasnt fit for a friggin moped a shitty tune (wouldnt really call it a tune) butchered harnesses. enough people have been screwed dont let any more get screwed.

on a side note last i heard was the twin screw ran in the 15's or 14's somewhere around there
Old 06-23-2009, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by jr racing
aww man ontariokev's bumper got burned by there exahust too my axhaust hanger broke off too but my head studs did come loose due to not installing with the loctite that was supplied with them, the intake they installed fell off aswell and the timing was off on my engine. GREAT company! becarefull guys, shaun927 a good friend of mine 2.4 that was sc by them he got the wrong map sensor, a kit that wasnt fit for a friggin moped a shitty tune (wouldnt really call it a tune) butchered harnesses. enough people have been screwed dont let any more get screwed.

on a side note last i heard was the twin screw ran in the 15's or 14's somewhere around there
GARBAGE COMPANY! they didn't even put the cometic head gasket on jr racing's car; they put the stock one in and kept the commetic one for themselves; When i got my car back from them the oil was white and creamy as F**k! people do not let yourself become a victim of this company as there are many reliable vendors on this site! Jim who was mase's partner told me that mase said "it's custom and people don't expect it to work" why buy customs part's from a company who's "engineer" would even think that; and that intake manifold they were working on jim even told me he wouldn't even sell that to his worst enemy; i don't wanna see anymore ppl get screwed out of there hard earned money!
Old 06-23-2009, 05:49 PM

i guess i'll tell my story too... i had about 800$ worth of work to be done by rebel... a stage kit, intake and lc-1 install... i was told to come in on a tuesday... mase shows up to our sunday meet and tells me that he can't do it tuesday and i should come wedsday... so i said fine and i show up at the time agreed on... the reason i couldn't go on tuesday was cuz ontariokev was getting his exhaust done that day... witch is fine... so anyway i get to the shop and classic mase is late... but whatever i just wait for him... he gets there and tells me that he has to just finish a car that he started yesterday cuz the parts didn't come... fine... i took a day off of work to go to his shop that day... so already i'm waisting my time... but i figure he says he's gonna do it then he's gonna do it.t.. i stand around till about 1... he's still working on ontariokevs car... he says it won't be much longer... so i went to my dentist apointment thinkin he'd be done by the time i got back... nope... still working... my dealer calls me... my 3 inch throttle body is in... again i ask mase... he says again not long... go pick up the part and we'll be done... fine... i go get it... come back... still working on it... about 4:30 comes and finaly they finish the exhaust... ontariokev pics up his car and leaves... now i think its my turn... nope... he askes if i work the next day... i say yes... he says that he'll come by my house and pick up my car and do the work the next day for me... fine... he does that... next day around 10 am i get a call sayin he couldn't work on it and he dropped it off at my house.. and if i want my work done i gotta go out to peterbourogh for it now... fine... i just get off the phone cuz i was agrivated... i deside not to go to peterbourogh to get the work done only cuz its really not worth it for me... but a few months earlier i had purchest a dp from mase... installed in january... and destroid in febuary... faulty cat blew... i call him up and hes answer is it was prolly my fault but he'll look... bring it to peterbourogh and we'll look.. i tell him i'll see him next time hes around... so i saw him at a dyno day and show him the pipe... i ask y he didn't use a magnaflow like he claims he uses... he says i had no idea thats what was saposed to be used... and ends up just saying that he doesn't wanna deal with this... and he'll give me my money back... took about 2 months to get back my 400$ i paid for a **** pipe... so thats my story...
Old 06-23-2009, 05:53 PM

i may be slightly out of the loop here, however id like to address it.

black06ss (RAW i can provide you with his real name if need be through PM's) was on the orginal group buy for this with tag. he was screwed out of several thousand dollars, did you guys take over this from them? if so, he needs to be taken care of.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:14 PM

lalalala

Last edited by damien; 06-23-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2009, 08:29 PM

that made no sense.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:43 PM

Ninja edit, didn't realize they even still log onto this site. Heard though that a few people over on redline have talked to Mase about building something.

Quick Reply: Our respond to the complaint