Show & Shine Detailing, washing, waxing, paint care, wax, etc.

TurboWax= Great Company with Great Products

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up TurboWax= Great Company with Great Products

Ok.. so I am dead tired after a long work week. So I am going to keep this short.

TurboWax co. is by far, out of ANY business ( not just in the auto industry) that I have ever dealt with, the best for customer service/relations.

This company really knows how to treat its customers. It seems to genuinely take to heart a business model of attracting and retaining customers for life.

I was a customer for life before I even tried one of their products, and I am a cynical person when it comes to consumerism.

With that being said- I used TurboWax's Car Shampoo+ Tire Gel last night with great results.

I am going to be using TurboWax products from now on. Good bye Meguiars OTC from AutoZone...Been great knowing you!

I don't have a decent Digi cam for pix... but, like everyone else that seems to use TurboWax Products, they are by far, the best I have used. I would say no other over-the-counter products come close.

The smell of TurboWax car shampoo is amazing! Its like aroma-therapy while you make your baby look all nice and puurrrty!

Their tire gel/dressing is by far superior to any other I have used. I can tell that it is different and will not "sling" off leaving black **** all over my car.

The most impressive thing I must say about TurboWax products is the amount of actual product required to complete a job.

I had to use a shockingly small amount of Tire Gel to make them babies shine nice!.. No 2nd coat needed unless your trying to blind people checking out your rims!

I don't know the name of the person I was dealing with ( The guy behind TurboWax, at least the vendor on the forums here)...but he was awesome and very helpful when talking to him through PMs on the forums here.

Even said I could borrow their electrical random orbital buffer as long as I paid for shipping. Now that is good business there folks.

I told my dad about the situation ( there is more to it, but I cannot go into specifics) and he was very impressed at the lengths TurboWax went to just to let me try some of their products. Basically, I didn't pay anything for the car shampoo or tire gel ( and a few other products). TurboWax was willing to send me something for free, just in an attempt to gain me as a loyal customer. Job Well Done. (Please, no one go bothering TurboWax for free stuff pleaseeeee)

If every business in the United States operated the way TurboWax does... honestly, our country would be a better place!

TURBOWAX FTMFW!

Spread the word to family and friends everyone. Not only is the business itself great, but their products are awesome as well!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Great write up!! You've obviously found out how good they are.

I've been using the full Turbo Wax range for over a year and a half, and as you say the service is second to none, and the products really do their work extremely well, whilst being kind to the surfaces.

Turbo Wax rocks!!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:28 PM

turbo wax is a great customer service company....as you said the best i have dealt with ever....

also for the prices of their products they CAN NOT be beat....

hell its about to cost me 75$ for compound,polish,sealant, and wax...from other company....

i will agree about turbowaxs shampoo and i really like the easy use of theie pre-wax cleaner and wax...so easy even an idiot could do it....seriously...