South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'll be working... that is a Double time day, i'll be there... besides, we're going to work that weekend and then not work any in July, its why we worked every weekend in June, to avoid having to any in July
Old 06-19-2011, 07:10 PM

Don't blame ya their.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:25 PM

i'll be down for some stuff in July, just not the last week... going to Orlando/Tampa/Clearwater for the week
Old 06-19-2011, 07:42 PM

Oh yeah, let me tell you guys what happened when I got home... my mom called me and told me she had cooked a big meal for Father's Day so I decided to ride to their house to eat, as soon as I got my plate fixed we heard a knock on the door... some guy was standing on the porch with no shirt on... my dad asked him if he needed something and this guy was WASTED... he just starts rambling to my dad with some non-sense, I got up from the table and went out on the porch to see what all this was about... my dad asked him how he got here and he said he walked, but then we noticed a black G6 parked out in the middle of the yard next to the house, lol... my dad asked him if he drove and he said "no sir"... my dad then asked "well how did the car get there"... he said someone had dropped him off... my dad was like "and they left the car in the middle of the yard?"... at that point he admitted to my dad he was drunk, lost and had no clue where he was... my dad told him to let him call someone to come get him and that he wasn't going to let him drive off... But also, that he wasn't going to call the law(which the guy was getting emotional when he thought he was going to)... so after he gives my dad about 10 different numbers to try, he still hadn't gotten anyone on the other line... so then he tried to explain to us where he lived but when he started describing how to "get home"... we realized something, he lived in a whole other county and still thought he was in it...... finally, he gave my dad a description of how to get home and my dad being the good guy he is agreed to drive this fool home, I followed behind him in my car... on the way to his house(after we stopped and let him puke), his cell phone rang and it was his cousin looking for him... turns out they had been driving around looking for him and my dad got on the phone with them and discovered they were only about a mile away... so we pulled over and waited on them...

when they pulled up the cousin told us that he and the guy had been riding around because the guy had broke up with his girlfriend, he also said at that time neither of them had been drinking(and he was sober so he was probably telling the truth)... anyway, the guy was apparently driving way too fast and wouldn't slow down so his cousin told him to pull over... and the guy left him on the side of the road, lol... he waited there for about 3 hours until his g/f could get there to pick him up... when the guy left him he apparently hit the liquor store and got absolutely wasted... its amazing he didn't kill someone because I am telling you, he had no clue where he was..... I mean he thought it was a good idea to park his car in the middle of someone's yard he didn't know, lol...

anyway, the sober g/f of his cousin ended up driving him home... that guy got EXTREMELY lucky, most people would have just called the law and been done with it but my dad wasn't about to let him leave and kill himself or someone else... also its a good thing they found us because the cousin told us that he does live "close" to the area that he told us he lived in, but its still about 15 miles away, and we'd probably have never found it, lol.. He also told us this is the 1st time he's known the guy to drink in his entire life...

and no they dont live in a place where this is normal, they actually live in a pretty nice community, lol

and this is proof, a girl can ruin any life, lol

Last edited by 08inBama; 06-19-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:46 PM

Good ****. Your father is a good man adam
Old 06-19-2011, 07:53 PM

I wanted so bad to get it on video but I was scared he might freak out and start fighting.. and I mean, as wasted as he was, the fighting wouldn't have been an issue, it would have just been unnecessary
Old 06-19-2011, 08:01 PM

True but what he did was a good thing. In glad people like him an you are still around
Old 06-19-2011, 08:06 PM

yelp here it is Father's Day and I got reminded why I turned out the way I did
Old 06-19-2011, 09:30 PM

So true.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:12 PM

So anyone got a set of OEM fogs they wanna give away or let go of real cheap?? I will forever love you and support you on here.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:19 PM

who wants a road trip to Florida to pick up a car?

if I get my **** squared away I may be driving down to get a car... the reason, I REALLY want a Midnight Blue Metallic, I really don't want to settle for anything but, and the person I mentioned on the forum seems to have the closest one for sale and would probably be the best deal...

why do I want that color, a little photoshop I did of another color with the wheels i want:

people can hate on the GTO's styling all they want, that is f*cking sex
Old 06-19-2011, 10:21 PM

What part of fl?
Old 06-19-2011, 10:29 PM

Tampa.... its funny i'm already going there at the end of the month, so there is an idea I but I really don't plan on waiting that long to make a move on a car to be honest, so I could see myself driving down... my brother would gladly go, as would one of my other friends, someone is going to have to drive for me to drive it back... of course i'd gladly foot the gas bill

I also found another in Tennessee that i'm going to call about Tuesday, if I buy out of state it WILL be from an individual, only way I will... i'm not about to pay sales tax at a dealer there and then again when I register the thing here in Bama, friend of mine who was killed in the tornado ran into that when he bought his Vette in Atlanta... got taxed twice on it...

which I'd rather go through an individual anyway, the owner knows the history and will get a better deal because I won't be paying for a dealer's overhead
Old 06-20-2011, 07:51 AM

I saw a blue 4 door SS yesterday in Athens, first 4 door I've seen in person and it was pretty sharp, just a little smaller then I thought it would be.

I also saw a blue 2 door SS with a high rise wing in Athens, guess it was a blue SS day
Old 06-20-2011, 06:19 PM

I wanna see a blue one
Old 06-20-2011, 07:04 PM

i've seen that one in Athens, Paul... there is a red High rise LNF Cobalt in Athens, its stays in that grocery store parking lot over by the Utilities Dept. which is down the street from your old house
Old 06-20-2011, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by 08inBama
i've seen that one in Athens, Paul... there is a red High rise LNF Cobalt in Athens, its stays in that grocery store parking lot over by the Utilities Dept. which is down the street from your old house
Yep seen that one also, he park way out from Hometown grocery by the road and away from everyones cars.

Speaking of which I almost had a come apart at Walmart when some jackass and his women tried to fit there beat up car inbetween me and another car (12" between her passenger car door and my drivers side door).

I doubled parked just for that reason (so some jackass wouldn't park next to my car) and he tried to fit that car in there. I already have a nice dent int he middle of my door from some jackass.

Unbeknownst to the driver of the beat up car, I was in the car and I rev'd the HHR SS burned the tires up in reverse and 1st re-parking next to him for alot of distance, all the while yelling at him and his trailer park trash girlfriend.

I dared him to say something and they both just put there noses in the air and walked on there way acting like it wa no big deal. You could see the dude wanted to say something but I'm pretty sure he knew I was ready to come out of my car and whoop his ass.

The car that tried to park next to me on the passenger side had a huge crack in the bumper with yellow paint all over the fender.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:52 PM

my GTO won't see a Wal-Mart parking lot, i'm 95% sure that is where the Cobalt got doored at...

now, i'll take the Cavalier to White Trash Land instead... I hate Wal-Mart with a f*cking passion.... they are just so cheap on ****, lol
Old 06-20-2011, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by 08inBama
my GTO won't see a Wal-Mart parking lot, i'm 95% sure that is where the Cobalt got doored at...

now, i'll take the Cavalier to White Trash Land instead... I hate Wal-Mart with a f*cking passion.... they are just so cheap on ****, lol
Well 90% of the time I park out by the oil change center and walk through, less cars and not alot of traffic through there except for the cars having htere oil changed.

This time i had to park out front because the wife and daughter were coming out the lawn and garden center.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:16 PM

holy ****....

ive gotta stop somewhere on this wagon...

$30 in oak hardwood floor (which is also going in the hatch) for it, $5 in red mahogany stain, like $5 in stainless steel bolt's and $3 for some spray paint...

this wagon is gonna be the cadillac of the little red wagon's...if only i could figure out how to lower it....

the little devil is gonna roll in style when its all said and done...wife told me i was making it "boyish" and i said no "luxurious"
Old 06-20-2011, 11:43 PM

Lol good job Scottie
Old 06-21-2011, 09:28 AM

Got my first door ding in the Michael's parking lot this past Saturday :cussing And they scratched the paint pretty nice. ********. No respect for other people's property.

Oh yea, I saw a yellow Cobalt SS/TC with a high rise yesterday at Bridgestreet. That's the first time I've seen one of those.

Another question. I just got some O.Z. Ultraleggera wheels installed. Is it normal to feel a little vibration in the wheel at high speeds? I could have sworn on the stock wheels (before they got warped), the car always felt smooth. Maybe it's just me. And I watched the guys install my new rims from start to finish. I know they made sure the bolts were tighten properly. The car has almost 20K on it. You think driving with the rims warped could have messed up the alignment or something?

Pic of the car with the new wheels. (Click on image for larger view)
Old 06-21-2011, 06:01 PM

Could have possible thrown your alignment out with all the vibration....
Old 06-21-2011, 09:15 PM

Ok guys is it Sunday or sat? Cause the guy at work driveing in it says it's sunday
Old 06-21-2011, 09:36 PM

i'm not even going and I know its Sunday.... damn it Josh, lol

Quick Reply: Alabama