South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

Miami/South Beach Meet check-in

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 12:52 AM
GRABBER BLUE MUSTANG GT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G85 SS
I'll bring some soda's, cups, plates and hot dogs.
did you cook that hot dogs jeremy? btw you need to posts a f**k big excuse for stand everybody up. btw did you get some p***?

Originally Posted by Dr.Balt407
i kno its not. if i didnt have family and friends down there i would have been mad myself because i drove 4 hrs for what??
when i talked to g85, it was like on one was going to show, then it was a new location all of a sudden. i didnt have time to drive back and forth and didnt kno what was really going on so i did my own thing.... also no one else called me to say that ppl were there. if that had happened i would have shown my sexy car
sexy cars are for ****.......

Last edited by Corvettespirit; 07-05-2009 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2009, 12:57 AM

You should at least stay for a few hours man.. seriously...

I mean.. now i have to eat 12 bubba burgers all by myself lol.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:58 AM
GRABBER BLUE MUSTANG GT

Originally Posted by ShortStack
You should at least stay for a few hours man.. seriously...

I mean.. now i have to eat 12 bubba burgers all by myself lol.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:46 PM

i never got to make it to the south florida meet, trying to catch up to everyone blow my head gasket

start taking everything apart again

trunk full of sh** again
Old 07-05-2009, 01:03 PM

that **** is nasty!! thats what i need to do next.....
Old 07-05-2009, 01:10 PM
GRABBER BLUE MUSTANG GT

bike rack ftmfw
Old 07-05-2009, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Corvettespirit
bike rack ftmfw
yes sir
Old 07-05-2009, 05:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How you manage to blow your head gasket ? how much power you putting down?
Old 07-05-2009, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Darkmanx
You guys suck. G85SS got there at 12:00 and left at 12:05 nice meeting the people that came.
Haha, no. I was there for about 45 minutes and nobody came. I called Joshua to see where he was at and I passed the park again while he was peeling off the tape. I called him back around 1:30 and he said nobody was there yet.

I even had beers/sodas/chips and other stuff. If I was by myself I would have waited all day. But I was with someone else and I wasn't about to make her wait all day long. Especially when our plan was to go to South Beach which we did and holy hell was it crazy.

I do apologize for not waiting around all day long and I even told Joshua and Mike that I feel bad for "bailing" out on it. I got to the park at 12:15 and left just before 1. I drove around the park 2 times looking for everybody too and didn't see anyone.

Originally Posted by Corvettespirit
so the organizer drove 4 hrs and left the meet 5 min afterg85ss=fail.can some moderator ban g85ss for this bs?....
Yea, go ahead. Ban me.

I was trying to get in contact with people to see what the **** was up. Look, everybody from Orlando knows I'm good for meets. Go ahead and give me all kinds of ****. Quite frankly, I'm not here to make friends. I called Mike and Joshua and told them what was up with me. Nobody likes it that I drove 4 ours and made an effort. **** em.

Last edited by G85 SS; 07-05-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2009, 08:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Update! New Location

Where-Markham Park. Click Here for location
When-July 4th ~12:00-1:00 PM arrival time
Plan-BBQ, Pictures, Hang out, Beach, Fireworks. All the traditional Independence Day Celebrations

What To Bring-Burgers, hot dogs, chips, drinks, plates, cups; anything BBQ related.

The List-Copy List, then paste and add your name to it if not already on it.

G85 SS - Jeremy
Sinnah - Jason
ShortStack - Andy
BLAZIN07SS - Joshua
Dr.Balt407 - Mike aka Mackin' Mike
DFZ24- Domingo
USDM08-richard
ovcuban-Omar
DarkmanX - Xavier
TheAnswer07 - L.B.
Stortstack- (What's your name?)

Haha, no. I was there for about 45 minutes and nobody came. I called Joshua to see where he was at and I passed the park again while he was peeling off the tape. I called him back around 1:30 and he said nobody was there yet.

I even had beers/sodas/chips and other stuff. If I was by myself I would have waited all day. But I was with someone else and I wasn't about to make her wait all day long. Especially when our plan was to go to South Beach which we did and holy hell was it crazy.

I do apologize for not waiting around all day long and I even told Joshua and Mike that I feel bad for "bailing" out on it. I got to the park at 12:15 and left just before 1. I drove around the park 2 times looking for everybody too and didn't see anyone.

Yea, go ahead. Ban me.

I was trying to get in contact with people to see what the **** was up. Look, everybody from Orlando knows I'm good for meets. Go ahead and give me all kinds of ****. Quite frankly, I'm not here to make friends. I called Mike and Joshua and told them what was up with me. Nobody likes it that I drove 4 ours and made an effort. **** em.
L0L you organize a meeting for 1 o clock then you leave a 1 o clock because no one was there hmmm

Last edited by Darkmanx; 07-05-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2009, 09:00 PM
GRABBER BLUE MUSTANG GT

Yea, go ahead. Ban me.

.. . I love you,hey no homo
Old 07-05-2009, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Darkmanx
L0L you organize a meeting for 1 o clock then you leave a 1 o clock because no one was there hmmm
Joshua was there past 1 and when I called him at 1:30 he said he had left because nobody showed up. He sent me a text later on in the afternoon saying 6 people had shown up. By then I was sitting in Southbeach.

Edit- Not making excuses guys. Like I said, I felt bad for not waiting around. I even told Mike that. And I would have if I was by myself, but Stacy and I planned on Southbeach and I wasn't going to have her miss that just waiting around. yea sure, I know it looks bad that the one who organized it wasn't there when everybody else finally showed. But I did make an effort. Once again, my apologies. but think of me how you will. /subject