South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

The Official central fl Balts,g5's,red Lines,cavy's Meet

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dunno Mike.

Don't really want to get into details about it either.

I already feel shitty enough as it is.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:36 PM
GRABBER BLUE MUSTANG GT

Originally Posted by G85 SS
:shifty:

Braulio. Are you going to be able to do the clutch master cylinder on the car? I've asked and gotten no response.

It's getting worse.
I response you via fb,go check fckng *****!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dr.Balt407
working on it still, i have a friend at the bank thats going to help me out...but i thought braulio didn't want it anymore i dont want to take it from anyone.
you can have that ****.he's offering the tvs to everybody!!

Last edited by Corvettespirit; 12-02-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2009, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Corvettespirit
I response you via fb,go check fckng *****!!!!!

Man dont sweet it, ill give you time to get it. once i get my money from my accident in march its a rap! i can stay sc'd, turbo or both
Old 12-02-2009, 08:43 PM

I wait till tax time to make my decision.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:39 PM

Dude, because I need the money. No, not for the build either.

I have a lot of crap going on with the car that I need fixed. Plus debt. And there's been a **** load of crap going on with the house situation.

I'm sorry Braulio. I sent you PM's about trying to work out a deal with you too. But I can't wait around.

I know you can't just throw over money for the blower just because. I know this. but I figured I'd see if I could work something out for you to get it. I offered you a payment plan and offered it to you for dirt cheap. I was also going to unlock your car on HPT free of charge and throw on the tune I ran prior to meth.

but like I said, it's getting to where I just really need the money to get crap paid for. If you're mad ok. Nothing I can do about it.

I dunno bro. Life has been pretty shitty for me lately. This does not help.

Man dont sweet it, ill give you time to get it. once i get my money from my accident in march its a rap! i can stay sc'd, turbo or both
Yea, you laugh. The post on facebook got deleted. PM's were not responded to.

It's ******* bullshit for a god damned supercharger to **** up a friendship. But I guess it is what it is.

I know he can't just cough up money. I PMed him saying he could pay me weekly, bi weekly or monthly for the TVS. Price of his choice because I wanted him to have it. Why? Because the guy has bent over backwards to help me out. he really has. But when I wasn't getting any response from anything and **** started getting tight around the house I have to look out for me. Figuring he'd understand.

As I said, I know he has priorities as well. I felt like **** for mentioning anything to other members. But I have to look out for me too.

But what the **** ever anymore.

Last edited by G85 SS; 12-02-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2009, 11:35 PM

Naw i see where your coming from man. but to me you all are my friends not just ppl with the same cars and thats y if he wants it he can have it. and i kno he was offered first so no biggie but like you said you have to look out for you and to me thats understandable. i dont kno why a damn sc that put you at 290whp is ******* up friendships, its just sad.

Braulio! whats good man!? talk to us....
Old 12-03-2009, 02:16 AM
GRABBER BLUE MUSTANG GT

i dont kno why a damn sc that put you at 290whp is ******* up friendships, its just sad.

Braulio! whats good man!? talk to us....
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? dude I help jeremy with his car more than I help my family in PR!!!! i'm not breaking any friendship with any body in this forum even fuking ernie the only thing **** me off was at the same time he offer to me the blower i found he was tring to sell to other peep on other forums(facebook) I explained to him my situation i'm tigh with the money at this moment,remember i just start new job 8 week ago and i got bills to take care before spend money on my toy, he know that......I even give to him my spare parts to to sell something for his build fund...so don't talk is you don't know the true about this........
Old 12-03-2009, 05:11 AM

Thats right! i dont kno the truth. all i wanted to kno is whats going on. as for me, im out of the tvs thing until ALL is clear on whats going on......
on another note, today a friend of mine came over and she wants to sell me her 98 integra for $800 so what im thinking about is when taxes come around is buy'n the magnaflow catback and the ott 3" intake and call it a day with the cobalt for a while and work on the integra when i move back down south..h22 on boost gutted out ftw. but im not 100% on buying the car yet because its like the 2nd most stolen vehicle around here.........
Old 12-03-2009, 07:28 AM

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? dude I help jeremy with his car more than I help my family in PR!!!! i'm not breaking any friendship with any body in this forum even fuking ernie the only thing **** me off was at the same time he offer to me the blower i found he was tring to sell to other peep on other forums(facebook) I explained to him my situation i'm tigh with the money at this moment,remember i just start new job 8 week ago and i got bills to take care before spend money on my toy, he know that......I even give to him my spare parts to to sell something for his build fund...so don't talk is you don't know the true about this........
This I know. I even pointed it out in the above post I made. This whole situation is lame dude. Honestly it is. You should know I'm not out to try and screw you over. I offered you the TVS because I wanted you to have it. And at a heck of a deal too because of how much you've helped me. And you have no idea how much I appreciate everything you've done for me. And no sir, I have not forgotten about everything you've done to help me out. And I do appreciate everything.

This is just getting out of hand for no reason. You say you never got my PM about the 'payment plan' I offered. Well, here it is. Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Up to you on how you pay.

I never made mention of selling the TVS on fb. I had sent you some PM's asking how you wanted to work the deal out and I haven't gotten a reply. So I then offered the TVS to Stu. He turned it down because he has no job. Then Brad said his friend was interested. Talked through text but the deal isn't right for me. Matt wanted to offer trade but I told him no on a trade as I need money. Then came Mike. That is all that has happened.

My apologies if you feel like you have been screwed over. not what I had intended.

I got blindsided with having to come up with $1400 for an appraisal on a house and some other 'processing fees' and what not so money is a need for that. Or at least it was. The contract expires Friday. So I guess there's no real point in rushing anything anymore.

Thats right! i dont kno the truth. all i wanted to kno is whats going on. as for me, im out of the tvs thing until ALL is clear on whats going on......
on another note, today a friend of mine came over and she wants to sell me her 98 integra for $800 so what im thinking about is when taxes come around is buy'n the magnaflow catback and the ott 3" intake and call it a day with the cobalt for a while and work on the integra when i move back down south..h22 on boost gutted out ftw. but im not 100% on buying the car yet because its like the 2nd most stolen vehicle around here.........
Read the posts. When I told you in a text there has been a lot going on, there has. And now you know why I needed to know something quick. But that house is out the window now so whatever.

Not trying to throw blame around at all. I should have known that surprise expenses were going to come about while trying to buy a house. This one did and I had nothing to cover for it. So I lost out. And THAT is why I was trying to sell the TVS in such a rush.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not a fan of the h22. i plan on doing an all motor k series EG hatch or EF sedan
Old 12-03-2009, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
not a fan of the h22. i plan on doing an all motor k series EG hatch or EF sedan
k's are nice but too much $$ right now on the market. i want a clean one if i got one

This I know. I even pointed it out in the above post I made. This whole situation is lame dude. Honestly it is. You should know I'm not out to try and screw you over. I offered you the TVS because I wanted you to have it. And at a heck of a deal too because of how much you've helped me. And you have no idea how much I appreciate everything you've done for me. And no sir, I have not forgotten about everything you've done to help me out. And I do appreciate everything.

This is just getting out of hand for no reason. You say you never got my PM about the 'payment plan' I offered. Well, here it is. Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Up to you on how you pay.

I never made mention of selling the TVS on fb. I had sent you some PM's asking how you wanted to work the deal out and I haven't gotten a reply. So I then offered the TVS to Stu. He turned it down because he has no job. Then Brad said his friend was interested. Talked through text but the deal isn't right for me. Matt wanted to offer trade but I told him no on a trade as I need money. Then came Mike. That is all that has happened.

My apologies if you feel like you have been screwed over. not what I had intended.

I got blindsided with having to come up with $1400 for an appraisal on a house and some other 'processing fees' and what not so money is a need for that. Or at least it was. The contract expires Friday. So I guess there's no real point in rushing anything anymore.

Read the posts. When I told you in a text there has been a lot going on, there has. And now you know why I needed to know something quick. But that house is out the window now so whatever.

Not trying to throw blame around at all. I should have known that surprise expenses were going to come about while trying to buy a house. This one did and I had nothing to cover for it. So I lost out. And THAT is why I was trying to sell the TVS in such a rush.
its all kool man, im not looking at anyone funny or talking shyt behind anyone's back. i just didnt want to look like the vulture in the group (****** up the prize when no one is looking so to say)

Last edited by Dr.Balt407; 12-03-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2009, 05:14 PM

EG hatch
This bi-hotch.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by BradSi
This bi-hotch.
He doesn't know the first thing about a Civic. So to feel special he has to JDM his 'Balt.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm too JDM for you

He doesn't know the first thing about a Civic. So to feel special he has to JDM his 'Balt.

and you dont know anything. :hehe: :aaron:
Old 12-03-2009, 07:16 PM

I have a 89 CRX HF shell, rolling shell and body work all done and in primer ready for a motor to drop in.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm too JDM for you

how much would you want marc?
Old 12-03-2009, 07:55 PM

and you dont know anything. :hehe: :aaron:
:shifty:
Old 12-03-2009, 07:56 PM

not much like $200, its not mine its a friends and he had some bad things happen and had to move up north and had no choice but to get rid of it. It was his project dream car.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm too JDM for you

get me some pics. very interested
Old 12-03-2009, 07:59 PM

Alright ill get some pics this weekend and post them up.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:59 PM

What's up guys? Been a while
Old 12-03-2009, 11:06 PM

BUMP!!old town meet tomorrow night behind red lobster. everyone better show.....
Old 12-04-2009, 01:22 PM

dunno..its been raining all day.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:23 PM

any of u guys interested in buying an 08 SS?
Old 12-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Premium Member

BUMP!!old town meet tomorrow night behind red lobster. everyone better show.....
This weather might halt my appearance. Dunno if I wanna drive from Lakeland in these conditions.

Quick Reply: The Official central fl Balts,g5's,red Lines,cavy's Meet