Meet- October 18th

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Buckweed
no seriuosly the 8th is the HHR meet they invited us first
that should make a higher priority
cuz this dry lake **** is gunna be just like the last one
and andrew arent you over at Gme forums like more than you are here?
ok, well I only keep hearing things about this HHR meet but no real details on it , no thread about it, nothing so I did not know it was that day.
no, actually I'm on here a lot more but I have been checking over there daily(but it's usually real slow on their forum)
Old 10-26-2008, 05:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is a thread about it

And thank you for getting my accident thread locked by posting that in there...
that had NO business being in there
so
thank you

Last edited by Rissa; 10-26-2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cobalt_1988
Hey justin its robert how many are going to the hhr meet?
50+ last i heard

heres the thread
this is their one year anniversary of their club
its going to be bigger than anyone of our meets lately
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-pacific-57/november-8th-hhr-toms-farm-meet-139523/
Old 10-27-2008, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Rissa
There is a thread about it

And thank you for getting my accident thread locked by posting that in there...
that had NO business being in there
so
thank you
oh, it was up for 2 days, i looked for it, but i didnt see it at the top of the regoinals, my bad

and you correct, i didnt. However, I did not single-handedly get your thread locked. you would have to thank any one who ever posted the words "***** and locked" in your thread for that, once that gets posted, it's only a matter of hours before a mod that **** up
50+ last i heard

heres the thread
this is their one year anniversary of their club
its going to be bigger than anyone of our meets lately
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139523
thank you, I'm obviously the only mentally handicapped person any of you have ever dealt with. It's obvious I just **** things up for everyone, so maybe I'll see y'all around somewhere, sometime.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by RooTBeeR
oh, it was up for 2 days, i looked for it, but i didnt see it at the top of the regoinals, my bad

and you correct, i didnt. However, I did not single-handedly get your thread locked. you would have to thank any one who ever posted the words "***** and locked" in your thread for that, once that gets posted, it's only a matter of hours before a mod that **** up

thank you, I'm obviously the only mentally handicapped person any of you have ever dealt with. It's obvious I just **** things up for everyone, so maybe I'll see y'all around somewhere, sometime.
Hey man its alright, take it easy, we all cool here
Old 10-27-2008, 03:57 AM
Banned

dood wtf are you crying for?
you couldnt find the thread i posted it for you
its just that the hhr guys have been planning this meet
for much longer than the gme guys
the hhr guys have a bigger turn out
WE have been talking about the hhr meet
since before the san diego meet
Old 10-27-2008, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by {TEAM ADRENALINE}
not a big fan of the hahn but cool alex. I hope that trifecta tune fixes everything because u lost to a stock ss.lol
Old 10-27-2008, 12:39 PM

do you need a hug? or did you just forget your medicine?

Originally Posted by hungryhip-ccp
i dont get it either
Old 10-27-2008, 04:07 PM

same here for me guys....and thats a big question mark on my end of things as far as whats goin on....anyways just wanted to give everyone an update as to my plans so sorry if im hijacking here a little bit, but after looking at hunterkillers walkthrough thread i have decided to go turbo instead as i dont want to be doing alot of soldering and trying to get things to fit properly with the m62. gonna start saving up for the garrett turbo kit, just gotta call them up whn i have enough money to e if the alpha kit will work on auto tranny as it lists it as manual tranny only. thanks for all the input though guys and gals
Old 10-27-2008, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by cobalttech
same here for me guys....and thats a big question mark on my end of things as far as whats goin on....anyways just wanted to give everyone an update as to my plans so sorry if im hijacking here a little bit, but after looking at hunterkillers walkthrough thread i have decided to go turbo instead as i dont want to be doing alot of soldering and trying to get things to fit properly with the m62. gonna start saving up for the garrett turbo kit, just gotta call them up whn i have enough money to e if the alpha kit will work on auto tranny as it lists it as manual tranny only. thanks for all the input though guys and gals
the alpha kit tuner wont work for your car unless its manuel trans, but the set is really nice and easy. Look for dealer instead of the site alone, you will most likely get a better price, a garrett distributer in fontana hooked up the alpha kit for me for 3000 out the door man. You will have to go with the GT kit and have a tune delieved to you by trifecta or something. and of course you need a new catback and clutch.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:07 PM

yea get the trifecta tune because watever tune alex is on sucks *****. I ran side by side with him.lol

Originally Posted by hungryhip-ccp
I just didnt like them. Sounded unclean and ricey if u ask me

Last edited by {TEAM ADRENALINE}; 10-27-2008 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-27-2008, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by {TEAM ADRENALINE}
yea get the trifecta tune because watever tune alex is on sucks *****. I ran side by side with him.lol

I just didnt like them. Sounded unclean and ricey if u ask me
it was the tuner in the alpha kit, it was called sctlivewire or something like that

My tuner came in today and the tune is complete and successful : car is feeling better and no longer running rich---next project "The Cat" lol
Old 10-27-2008, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by El Mariachi
it was the tuner in the alpha kit, it was called sctlivewire or something like that

My tuner came in today and the tune is complete and successful : car is feeling better and no longer running rich---next project "The Cat" lol
sweet sweet alex.now i am kinda scared to run u again.lol. u running much faster?
Old 10-27-2008, 10:51 PM

the alpha kit tuner wont work for your car unless its manuel trans, but the set is really nice and easy. Look for dealer instead of the site alone, you will most likely get a better price, a garrett distributer in fontana hooked up the alpha kit for me for 3000 out the door man. You will have to go with the GT kit and have a tune delieved to you by trifecta or something. and of course you need a new catback and clutch.
since when did autos have clutches?? lol just messin man, i figured i would have to go with the turbo kit just below the alpha when i was lookin at garretts site, but its all good. one question though, whats all involved with the trifecta tuning? is it just a matter of sending them your specs or do you have to record data from an obd2 reader that they send you and then send it back to them or what?
Old 10-27-2008, 10:57 PM

since when did autos have clutches?? lol just messin man, i figured i would have to go with the turbo kit just below the alpha when i was lookin at garretts site, but its all good. one question though, whats all involved with the trifecta tuning? is it just a matter of sending them your specs or do you have to record data from an obd2 reader that they send you and then send it back to them or what?
Ive driven manuel for so long now its like i have no idea what automatic is lol. Just let vince know about what your doing to your car and about the garrett kit. that all i did and they sent me the tuner in the mail. but talk to vince first call his trifecta number. it arrives pretty quickly, but you need to remember installation is a bitch, that cost more mula and i would highly recommend a professional jobs done, I sent mine to a shop in la habra close to pomona. they did a great job. 1300 for clutch and turbo installment.

I damn near ran all over california getting everthing for my turbo project.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:02 PM

I sent mine to a shop in la habra close to pomona. they did a great job. 1300 for clutch and turbo installment.

I damn near ran all over california getting everthing for my turbo project.
what is the name of the shop?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by cblt12
what is the name of the shop?
DRS racing solutions, they mostly specialize in lotus work, but they will turbo anything if you got all the parts. I think the guys name was chris who did my car, he did a good job, and no leaks
Old 10-27-2008, 11:11 PM

cool. good to know of good performance shops close to home
Old 10-27-2008, 11:12 PM

cool. good to know of good performance shops close to home
there off on Lambert dr. or street if you know where that is, other places will charge you off the wall or too cheap and do a bad job
Old 10-27-2008, 11:22 PM

ya i know where thats at, down the street, im pretty sure i know where the place is
Old 10-27-2008, 11:26 PM

dood wtf are you crying for?
you couldnt find the thread i posted it for you
its just that the hhr guys have been planning this meet
for much longer than the gme guys
the hhr guys have a bigger turn out
WE have been talking about the hhr meet
since before the san diego meet
not crying, and forget gme. I was going riding either way, i was the one that talked them into that doing it that day(only cuz i hate riding alone). i had never heard a date until you guys posted something but it's up now so I'm might make it...in a for pick up and dirty lol I really only need to "test ride" it make sure everything is s g2g so I might not stay long.

do you need a hug? or did you just forget your medicine?

i dont get it either
...never thought of that, but It would make sense
Old 10-27-2008, 11:29 PM

ya i know where thats at, down the street, im pretty sure i know where the place is
Lucky you I had to come from san berno. its right across the street from a U-Haul storage.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Bannned

woodawadahah??
Old 10-28-2008, 10:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so is this your next project alex?????

Old 10-28-2008, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by reign1
so is this your next project alex?????

No! a sparks can will never work.....im going to use a Monster drink.

Quick Reply: Meet- October 18th