Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases For Supporting Vendors ONLY!

GROUP BUY - Stainless Steel Engine Bay DRESS UP Parts - MRZ Performance

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya for 30 bucks ill just wait longer
Old 05-07-2007, 08:30 PM

so it's the 7th now. I'm curious how did the group buy go? how many orders and do you have a list of who put there order in first
Old 05-08-2007, 01:28 AM

whats goin on with the 2.4 stuff?
Old 05-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by fWdCoBaLt
so it's the 7th now. I'm curious how did the group buy go? how many orders and do you have a list of who put there order in first
We had about 15 people in this group buy witch is pretty good since the parts only fit the SS/SC Cobalts We will not post a list of everyone who bought the parts here but be sure we will respect the shipping order

Originally Posted by roccobladr
whats goin on with the 2.4 stuff?
It's on hold right now, but when the parts are done and gone, we'll take a closer look at the NA Ecotec's

Last edited by MRZ - RedGTZ; 05-08-2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2007, 11:32 AM

Is the group by still on or will I be paying the regular price when I order them. I would like to get the complete set but unfortunatly I was away for the buy.

Let me know if I can still get in on this ASAP and I will send my order in. I would like the group buy price because I live in Canada and by the time you do the exchange rate it would be to expensive.

PS: I just noticed that you are in Canada. So I guess my question is are your prices US or Canadian and if it is US and you are in Canada why are we paying US prices. Just curious.

Cheers
Old 05-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Banned

Just let me know witch parts you are looking at and I'll send you a quote in Canadian dollars. We will still apply the group buy discount since the parts are not made yet. Let me know asap if you want to benefit the discount.

Check out your PM's also
Old 05-08-2007, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Kaisoboy
Is the group by still on or will I be paying the regular price when I order them. I would like to get the complete set but unfortunatly I was away for the buy.

Let me know if I can still get in on this ASAP and I will send my order in. I would like the group buy price because I live in Canada and by the time you do the exchange rate it would be to expensive.

PS: I just noticed that you are in Canada. So I guess my question is are your prices US or Canadian and if it is US and you are in Canada why are we paying US prices. Just curious.

Cheers
Its cause of the account setup. need seperate accounts for US and CAN $, and I assume that its not cost effective for the size of thier business to have two accounts on Paypal for it.

Probably could get away with CAN in a money order, not sure, you'd have to ask them. I took th small hit on my Visa with the exchange. Gritted my teeth and did it mind you, but I did it. Figured it was eisier than hassling them to figure it out
Old 05-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Banned

We do have both currencies in the same account so the customers can either pay in CAD or USD as they wish. When ordering from our website, you have to setup the currency of your choice on the hom page, the default currency is always USD.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Just to let you know that everything is pretty mutch done now and we are starting packing them up as we speak. All part will be shipped on Monday, maybe some will made their way out today if everything goes well.

We'll keep you updated on it

Thanks again to all of you who joined this group purchase! It's always a pleasure to deal with you guys!
Old 05-11-2007, 02:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Any word yet on how long before the 2.2 and the 2.4 version will be made?
Old 05-11-2007, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by MRZ - RedGTZ
Just to let you know that everything is pretty mutch done now and we are starting packing them up as we speak. All part will be shipped on Monday, maybe some will made their way out today if everything goes well.

Thanks again to all of you who joined this group purchase! It's always a pleasure to deal with you guys!
SSSWWWEEEEEEEEEETT Maybe they'll be here when I get back from Romania, just in time for the one show they have in my area each year.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:06 PM

sweet, now comes the long wait for them to get through customs. It will be worth it though.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:03 AM

will you give us tracking numbers when they ship out? ...if possible
Old 05-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned

Parts will be shipped today and tomorrow

Originally Posted by biniecki
Any word yet on how long before the 2.2 and the 2.4 version will be made?
They should be ready in a couple weeks from now We'll keep you updated on them

Originally Posted by chipmonk212121
will you give us tracking numbers when they ship out? ...if possible
We'll send you a delivery confirmation number when the parts are shipped.

Last edited by MRZ - RedGTZ; 05-14-2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2007, 09:54 PM

We do have both currencies in the same account so the customers can either pay in CAD or USD as they wish. When ordering from our website, you have to setup the currency of your choice on the hom page, the default currency is always USD.
Sunofa...I paid in USD at the start didnt realize....

wonder how much Visa dinged me for for an exchange rate....
Old 05-14-2007, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by GilSS
Sunofa...I paid in USD at the start didnt realize....

wonder how much Visa dinged me for for an exchange rate....
Crap!!! I did the same!!
Old 05-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Banned

All remaining orders to be shipped have been shipped yesterday and you should have received a delivery confirmation number in you emails.

Thanks again to all of you guys!
Old 05-17-2007, 06:46 PM

All remaining orders to be shipped have been shipped yesterday and you should have received a delivery confirmation number in you emails.

Got mine yesterday MRZ thanks a lot
Old 05-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Banned

Good to know you you got them so fast! UPS is always fast and reliable when you want parts fast downside is that they cost more...
Old 05-17-2007, 06:54 PM

Good to know you you got them so fast! UPS is always fast and reliable when you want parts fast downside is that they cost more...
SO is the rest of mine sent out yet or no?
Old 05-18-2007, 04:09 AM

Can't wait for the 2.2 dress up parts!!
Old 05-18-2007, 04:37 AM

Not trying to thread steal, but are ya'll thinking about doing a GB on your Strut bars and strut covers anytime soon?? I know you an I had spoken awhile back about a good deal on them with some anodyzing, but just wondering if there any deals in the works?? Thanks man..Keep up the good work.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:23 AM

If we didn't receive any e-mail, does that mean that they haven't shipped then?
Old 05-18-2007, 12:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I got mine today but slight problem, the holes for the fuel rail cover are slightly off so i cannot just bolt it in, some drilling is required. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had the same problem. Other than that it looks good. I will post pics later. Also to remove the spark plug cover and fuel rail cover you need to use a T-30 bit to remove them with out stripping the head on the bolt.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Banned

Arrow

Originally Posted by KillerBee
SO is the rest of mine sent out yet or no?
Yeah, the fasteners missing have been shipped out to you via USPS

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik
Not trying to thread steal, but are ya'll thinking about doing a GB on your Strut bars and strut covers anytime soon?? I know you an I had spoken awhile back about a good deal on them with some anodyzing, but just wondering if there any deals in the works?? Thanks man..Keep up the good work.
We will be happy to make a group purchase for our other Cobalt parts if the interest is there. Strut bar and billet engine bay covers will be the nexts ones for sure... We had the strut tower cover with special price about a month ago so the next special may take a couple months to come back. We'll post the updates here Thanks for the comments!

Originally Posted by DTM2188
If we didn't receive any e-mail, does that mean that they haven't shipped then?
Your parts have been shipped with the others orders. I will PM you the delivery number in the next minutes. Maybe the email did not went thru.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Fidget
I got mine today but slight problem, the holes for the fuel rail cover are slightly off so i cannot just bolt it in, some drilling is required. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had the same problem. Other than that it looks good. I will post pics later. Also to remove the spark plug cover and fuel rail cover you need to use a T-30 bit to remove them with out stripping the head on the bolt.
Good to see you got them so fast! The holes we're okay on our test pieces, maybe the part you have had a slight offset. Sorry about that problem. Keep us posted with some pictures

Last edited by MRZ - RedGTZ; 05-18-2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: GROUP BUY - Stainless Steel Engine Bay DRESS UP Parts - MRZ Performance