Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases For Supporting Vendors ONLY!

Stoptech Rotors | Hawk Pads | SS lines | Holiday Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wish I saw this when I had to do my brakes
Old 01-17-2008, 12:16 PM

I should hopefully have the rest of the money for this by this weekend. Do you want me to call after I put the payment thru just to to let you know that i paided up and that i want the ss clutch line?
Old 01-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Z Speed
I should hopefully have the rest of the money for this by this weekend. Do you want me to call after I put the payment thru just to to let you know that i paided up and that i want the ss clutch line?
Give us a call or PM me!!!

Whatever is easier.....

second thought...b/c the site seems to be down so much call me...

Thanks

Adam
Old 01-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Former Vendor

Guys....thank you for the orders!!!!

Hope everyone is happy with their new brake packages!!!

And just an FYI these prices are only good till FEBRUARY 1st!!!

the price will be going up after that!!

Adam
Old 01-21-2008, 11:47 AM

just waiting on my quarterly bonus..... its annoying me cause im broke from the holidays yet and im tryin to get money together for this and pay bills lol
Old 01-22-2008, 01:29 PM

Ill be paying tomorrow morning for sure.... I will give ya call to let u know when i pay up. hopefully i can get the stuff by friday so i can put it on otherwise i may crash before next weekend lol
Old 01-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Former Vendor

Ill be paying tomorrow morning for sure.... I will give ya call to let u know when i pay up. hopefully i can get the stuff by friday so i can put it on otherwise i may crash before next weekend lol

Sounds good bud!!!

I'll be here and waiting!!!

We don't want you to crash!!!!

Old 01-23-2008, 09:45 AM

ok adam... I put the rest of the money thru and gave ya a call but im guessing u didnt come in yet.... lol in the mean time i just was jammin to the song that plays when its transfering over.... so shortly after hanging on someone called and the guy that answered said that he will let you know that I paided.... Im not sure if i had to pick or not but i wanted the clutch line with the package
Old 01-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor

Exclamation

ok adam... I put the rest of the money thru and gave ya a call but im guessing u didnt come in yet.... lol in the mean time i just was jammin to the song that plays when its transfering over.... so shortly after hanging on someone called and the guy that answered said that he will let you know that I paided.... Im not sure if i had to pick or not but i wanted the clutch line with the package

Thanks for the order Curtis!!!

All is good!!!

Was shipped out today for ya!!!

Let me know if anyone is still interested!!!

Sale is on till FEBRUARY 1st!!!

Adam
Old 01-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Former Vendor

FEBRUARY first this is over guys!!!

This is in stock and ready to ship!!!

Let us know!!!

Adam
Old 01-25-2008, 09:15 AM

by chance is there a tracking number?
Old 01-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor

by chance is there a tracking number?
Got it....

you have it in your PM!!!

the whole kit will be there by tuesday!!!

Thanks

Adam
Old 01-26-2008, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by thmotorsports
Got it....

you have it in your PM!!!

the whole kit will be there by tuesday!!!

Thanks

Adam
thanks adam.... I was kinda bummed that the stuff aint gonna be here till next weekend but o well.... i didnt relise the stuff wasnt coming from your store. Over all im super happy with purchasing items from thmotorsports. I got my exedy stage 3 clutch from ya a couple months back and thats working great.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor

thanks adam.... I was kinda bummed that the stuff aint gonna be here till next weekend but o well.... i didnt relise the stuff wasnt coming from your store. Over all im super happy with purchasing items from thmotorsports. I got my exedy stage 3 clutch from ya a couple months back and thats working great.
Sounds good man!!!

Let us know how they feel when you get everything in and take some pics.

These were shipped out from our warehouse spot at stoptech. This way it lets us keep the prices lower.

Regardless enjoy the new setup!!!

This sale is still available guys for a couple of days!!!

let us know

Adam
Old 01-28-2008, 05:38 PM

pm sent
Old 01-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by NYC_Eddie
pm sent
responded!!!

Adam
Old 02-01-2008, 12:18 PM

hey adam ive got 2 quick questions for ya.... 1st - I got the brake lines and im wondering which ones are front and which ones are back. 2 are longer then the other.... I havent been under the car yet but im just asking for reference so i know what im working with.... and 2nd- for the back lines theres 2 rubber lines ive noticed.... the ungodly short one that connects to the caliper and then theres one for the inbetween the body and the rear swing arm. Im having a hard time explaining it but hopefully u understand what im asking.

I havent been under the car yet cause im waiting to take the gf to class so thats why im asking... Im sure i can figure it out but i just rather make sure so i have a better idea of what im doing..... then yea the clutch line im just going to have to probably pull the whole underhood fuse box thing to get access to that im assuming.

rotors looked awsome and pads were a pain in the butt to bed in cause of the extreme cold weather we have been having but after i got them bedded they work great.... just cant wait to get the lines in to see how much stiffer and resposive the brakes will be.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Edubs
So, $500 shipped would get someone Front and Rear Rotors/Pads for the SS/SC along w/ SS brakes lines and a SS Clutch line?

Don't the SS/SC Brake lines actually require 6 lines because either the front or back has two lines per side?
2nd- for the back lines theres 2 rubber lines ive noticed.... the ungodly short one that connects to the caliper and then theres one for the inbetween the body and the rear swing arm.
That's why I asked before and I was told something about e-brake lines. There's only one SS braided brake line kit that comes w/ 6 lines (2 front, 4 rear). Aparently, this isn't that kit...
Old 02-01-2008, 12:29 PM

i have a 07 cobalt lt. i also purchased the upgraded brake option from gm.

im just wondering if these brakes would fit my car..and if theyd ont could one of you people of infinite cobalt wisdom tell me which brakes i can buy?

i want to buy bigger discs and better pads..i guess...really im just looking for amazing brakes.

thanks for answering my newbie questions!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Former Vendor

Exclamation

hey adam ive got 2 quick questions for ya.... 1st - I got the brake lines and im wondering which ones are front and which ones are back. 2 are longer then the other.... I havent been under the car yet but im just asking for reference so i know what im working with.... and 2nd- for the back lines theres 2 rubber lines ive noticed.... the ungodly short one that connects to the caliper and then theres one for the inbetween the body and the rear swing arm. Im having a hard time explaining it but hopefully u understand what im asking.

I havent been under the car yet cause im waiting to take the gf to class so thats why im asking... Im sure i can figure it out but i just rather make sure so i have a better idea of what im doing..... then yea the clutch line im just going to have to probably pull the whole underhood fuse box thing to get access to that im assuming.

rotors looked awsome and pads were a pain in the butt to bed in cause of the extreme cold weather we have been having but after i got them bedded they work great.... just cant wait to get the lines in to see how much stiffer and resposive the brakes will be.
Pretty much look at the lines when under the car and match it up.

I will answer the question more specifically in the next response.

Originally Posted by J.CobaltLT
i have a 07 cobalt lt. i also purchased the upgraded brake option from gm.

im just wondering if these brakes would fit my car..and if theyd ont could one of you people of infinite cobalt wisdom tell me which brakes i can buy?

i want to buy bigger discs and better pads..i guess...really im just looking for amazing brakes.

thanks for answering my newbie questions!!!
we can get the rotors and pads for you along with some lines no problem...PM me if you are serious.

Originally Posted by Edubs
That's why I asked before and I was told something about e-brake lines. There's only one SS braided brake line kit that comes w/ 6 lines (2 front, 4 rear). Aparently, this isn't that kit...
To answer that question:

you have 2 lines up front.

Than there is a chassis line that is a hard line than that converts to a rubber line, which gets replaced. From there we go to a "T" fitting and another OEM hardline. Than come the rubber OEM lines that go to the calipers. Those get replaced with the SS lines.

So there is no 6 line kits...unless its some kind of a gimmick.

Hope that helps guys.

Adam
Old 02-05-2008, 04:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just got my lines today, they look great, thanks for the quick shipping also!!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by icemaid
Just got my lines today, they look great, thanks for the quick shipping also!!!!
take some pics!!!

We still have a few sets so we can still honor the price guys!!

Adam
Old 02-07-2008, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by thmotorsports
Pretty much look at the lines when under the car and match it up.

I will answer the question more specifically in the next response.

we can get the rotors and pads for you along with some lines no problem...PM me if you are serious.

To answer that question:

you have 2 lines up front.

Than there is a chassis line that is a hard line than that converts to a rubber line, which gets replaced. From there we go to a "T" fitting and another OEM hardline. Than come the rubber OEM lines that go to the calipers. Those get replaced with the SS lines.

So there is no 6 line kits...unless its some kind of a gimmick.

Hope that helps guys.

Adam
theres actually the body line thats hard then goes to a rubber line then to another hard line which connects to a rubberline which is replaced with the line in this kit.... I remember coming across a kit that came with both rear lines but i forgot which one it is but to me its not that big of a deal.... Braking with this stuff is 10X better then stock. Ive full locked all 4 wheels up with my snow tires. To me i doubt there will be that much of a difference with the other lines being replaced cause most of the braking is done with the front....
only bad thing I found with this kit is the supplied banjo bolts that come with the new lines didnt have the same thread pitch so I ended up using the stock ones and just replacing the washers
Old 02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Former Vendor

theres actually the body line thats hard then goes to a rubber line then to another hard line which connects to a rubberline which is replaced with the line in this kit.... I remember coming across a kit that came with both rear lines but i forgot which one it is but to me its not that big of a deal.... Braking with this stuff is 10X better then stock. Ive full locked all 4 wheels up with my snow tires. To me i doubt there will be that much of a difference with the other lines being replaced cause most of the braking is done with the front....
only bad thing I found with this kit is the supplied banjo bolts that come with the new lines didnt have the same thread pitch so I ended up using the stock ones and just replacing the washers

Thanks for the review!!

I will see what we can do to help solve that issue!!!

There seems to be a difference in the cobalts that were made in Canada and and in the US.... let me know what the right threading needs to be for the Canadian models....or you will have to reuse the stock banjo bolts.

Thanks guys!!!

Adam

Last edited by thmotorsports; 02-12-2008 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Former Vendor

We still have this deal up!!!

Let us know guys!!!

We will try to keep this up as long as possible....

Adam

Quick Reply: Stoptech Rotors | Hawk Pads | SS lines | Holiday Sale!!!