Synapse Motorsport Synapse Motorsport is a Supporting Vendor
Contacts: Synapse Motorsport

Synapseturbo Ecotechnik Stage III Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I brought my car to the track plenty of times and abused it on the street as well with every bolt on there is availble and i have had no issues.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by JUICETURBOSS
I cant wait to see you on the streets so i can laugh at your ms3 when i smoke it like every other one around Minnesota.
VVOVV! . you wont get a lot of friends here if you act like that.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Banned

If you look in the new road & track the ms3 is about 3 seconds slower 0-120 than the cobalt ss/tc and the car tested was the sedan ss that weighs 90lbs more than the coupe.

Last edited by JUICETURBOSS; 11-17-2008 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:38 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I cant wait to see you around so i can laugh at your ms3 when i smoke it like every other one around Minnesota.
HAHA what a arrogant bitch. I already raced a TC and they didnt pull at all on me. we didnt have the best starts but I beat him 3 out of the 4 times.. AND I pulled hard. If I blew 4grand on my car for the same **** id be over 400whp so you can end the **** talking as you have nothing to back it up with. Go talk with brian with the black ss sc swapped to a turbo.. All you do is read, Ive seen and talked to him in person and he knows from real world experience. This isnt about my car though get back on topic.

This kit is sweet. Its cool to see someone finally making some improvements.

If you look in the new road & track the ms3 is about 3 seconds slower 0-120 than the cobalt ss/tc and the car tested was the sedan ss that weighs 90lbs more than the coupe.
so you can read a brochure but paper doesnt do much good once you get to the street does it :P

Last edited by northvibe; 11-17-2008 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2008, 10:42 AM

Received 71 Likes on 55 Posts
CobaltSS.net - where every thread goes off topic in 3 pages or less!

You morons... keep it to a simple PM instead of clogging up the vendor's thread with useless ****. Nobody cares about your car or what you race or what you ate for breakfast. Nobody gives a ****. Simple.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by chris88z24
CobaltSS.net - where every thread goes off topic in 3 pages or less!

You morons... keep it to a simple PM instead of clogging up the vendor's thread with useless ****. Nobody cares about your car or what you race or what you ate for breakfast. Nobody gives a ****. Simple.
I do
Old 11-17-2008, 10:54 AM

Chris I will +5 to that. Now back on topic.....
Synapse.... so I will be getting mine as soon as it comes in. You should offer a 3 stage set up to the big $4000 kit. Like a DP, intake and exhaust for stage one $900. Stage 2 includes stage one with the intercooler upgrade as well $2000, then stage 3 the full turbo kit deal. I will be adding it piece by piece. So it would be good to have a running upgrade setup like this I can just call and say hey I have stage one send me what I need for stage 2!! Great support by the way +1.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by cobaltltblue
Chris I will +5 to that. Now back on topic.....
Synapse.... so I will be getting mine as soon as it comes in. You should offer a 3 stage set up to the big $4000 kit. Like a DP, intake and exhaust for stage one $900. Stage 2 includes stage one with the intercooler upgrade as well $2000, then stage 3 the full turbo kit deal. I will be adding it piece by piece. So it would be good to have a running upgrade setup like this I can just call and say hey I have stage one send me what I need for stage 2!! Great support by the way +1.
We could do that, unfortunately there is no way to have all the parts other than the intercooler kit and exhaust work with both setups.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:02 AM

nice kit, sometimes i wish i had an lnf... but i also love my tvs
Old 11-17-2008, 11:03 AM

what would that tune that comes with it do to a 09 with a 3" full exhaust and your intercoller upgrade?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by cobaltltblue
what would that tune that comes with it do to a 09 with a 3" full exhaust and your intercoller upgrade?
Well, the car has an ability to hit the target o2 values with its wideband o2 feedback. But with any generic tune it's highly advised to get it optimized by a professional tuner, thus why we don't charge for our tune, we are simply providing the tune file for our car.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:35 AM

OK sounds good I can't wait to get my TC so I can start ordering parts. It will be nice to have a car I can tune. when I got my 06 the NO TUNING options were hell, but thats off topic. So keep US all updated on that exhaust so we can give you a call. Oh and if by some chance my wife has a sharp blow to the head and lets me order the full kit......MUWAHAHAHA! (thats my Evil laugh)
Old 11-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by northvibe
HAHA what a arrogant bitch. I already raced a TC and they didnt pull at all on me. we didnt have the best starts but I beat him 3 out of the 4 times.. AND I pulled hard. If I blew 4grand on my car for the same **** id be over 400whp so you can end the **** talking as you have nothing to back it up with. Go talk with brian with the black ss sc swapped to a turbo.. All you do is read, Ive seen and talked to him in person and he knows from real world experience. This isnt about my car though get back on topic.

This kit is sweet. Its cool to see someone finally making some improvements.

so you can read a brochure but paper doesnt do much good once you get to the street does it :P
Keep telling yourself this and maybe your car will be faster and why are you a member if you own a ms3 which is really a ford which= GARBAGE. You are on this thread trying to talk trash about cobalts you should join the mazda forum.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:15 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Keep telling yourself this and maybe your car will be faster and why are you a member if you own a ms3 which is really a ford which= GARBAGE. You are on this thread trying to talk trash about cobalts you should join the mazda forum.
haha very ignorant comment considering the ms3 is fully made in japan, i never trashed a cobalt..i almost bought one actually. Maybe you need to go to school to read? Im done talking to you.

So is this the biggest turbo that would fit? or is there more room for a bigger one? Do you notice any turbo lag now? Theres a company that is making new high performane injectors for the mzr 2.3 turbo, wonder if they would be able to make/help for the cobalt lnf.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Banned

that is too funny.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:38 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Don't the ms3 motors and trans fall out of the car when you launch lol. My boy darksun has one, and damn if it isn't the worst designed car for performance. (I'm not making fun of it, but mazda really did a **** job on the car.) btwn the balance shaft running off cyl 3 helping **** out rods, the horrible engine and trans mount design, and a few other little flaws I've noticed on the car... wasnt too pleases with it.

but sorry for the thread intrusion, back on topic.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
Don't the ms3 motors and trans fall out of the car when you launch lol. My boy darksun has one, and damn if it isn't the worst designed car for performance. (I'm not making fun of it, but mazda really did a **** job on the car.) btwn the balance shaft running off cyl 3 helping **** out rods, the horrible engine and trans mount design, and a few other little flaws I've noticed on the car... wasnt too pleases with it.

but sorry for the thread intrusion, back on topic.
Thank you!
Old 11-17-2008, 01:41 PM

wow juice, it's kinda funny. he's giving you solid facts and you are goin after him with stupid remarks. how bout you just talk about what you are supposed to on the forum and show respect to all cars and their owners no matter what kinda car they drive. that's what makes a car community fun to be in. and he hangs out with me and a bunch of the other balt guys (s/c and t/c) and he's a good guy and shows lots of respect to other drivers and their rides.

you're entitled to your own opinion but when 2 people rallyracer and northvibe are both good friends of mine and i also know that they really did go talk with the gm guys about that stuff and they know their facts i believe what they say. i'm sure if you look around the forum you'll see that both of them comment and talk alot with people on here and are accepted members across the forum respected by many others you'll see that they usually don't just make crap up and post it to cause problems.

think what you want about what it can handle but when they give you solid facts from gm i'd probably go with it. whether it was them or anyone else unless you can find gm certified facts that say otherwise and show proof on the web. i think the kit is a nice kit but if it's pushin the limit i say make sure you prep your engine to handle it however you can
Old 11-17-2008, 02:18 PM

is there room for improvement on the transmission, like can I build mine to hold up to this kit?
Or should I just live with the fact that a few minor bolt ons is all the gains my car can deal with lol
Old 11-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Banned

Facts? Are you kidding me? So why is the synapse car 370 whp if the car can not push barely anymore power than stock. Any answers?

Originally Posted by WaRRioR-StaTuS
is there room for improvement on the transmission, like can I build mine to hold up to this kit?
Or should I just live with the fact that a few minor bolt ons is all the gains my car can deal with lol
The only thing you should upgrade is the clutch. The axles you might want to upgrade if you plan on running slicks.

Originally Posted by northvibe
Here is what happened. Me and rallyracer went to the chicago cobalt meet with chevy engineers. They stated at the meeting, the LNF was almost at its full potential around 300hp. Also if you look, most f35 transmission owners were blowing their tranny's over 300whp. Thus we were lead to believe that if the gmpp stage2 did come out for the lnf, it would be conservative. This is what GM told us, if you want to call people that listened to them "stupid" then you are calling GM engineers stupid...thus making your car purchase stupid... At any rate it seems the LNF is forged internals, so I could see it going up to 500hp, the transmission though...not so sure. All you kiddies need to stop repeating what you read in your spam email and barfing it out on the forums.
This is the most nonsense i have heard in a long time!

Last edited by JUICETURBOSS; 11-17-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2008, 02:45 PM

We have absolutely beaten this car non stop, I would have no problem at all saying this car was built to take this kind of power. I would put a clutch in the car and go have fun. The rest of the drivetrain has loved the beaten we have given it.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SynapseTurbo
We have absolutely beaten this car non stop, I would have no problem at all saying this car was built to take this kind of power. I would put a clutch in the car and go have fun. The rest of the drivetrain has loved the beaten we have given it.
See even synapse is backing me up. The motor and trans are plenty strong to handle the abuse. Just put a clutch in.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:32 AM

Hey Synapse has the facts to back up what they are saying. I don't see many if any other 370whp SS/TC's running around all on factory Componets. I support Synapse I think it will take it. Watch the vid on their web page. Look at the burnout they are not nice to that car. (within reason) You do enough WOT clutch drops on ANY car it will die. But again they look like they are pushing the car to me. Keep up the good work Guys.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:13 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Facts? Are you kidding me? So why is the synapse car 370 whp if the car can not push barely anymore power than stock. Any answers?

The only thing you should upgrade is the clutch. The axles you might want to upgrade if you plan on running slicks.

This is the most nonsense i have heard in a long time!
umm my car is over 430whp and has been for months, aside from the stock pressure plate shitting itelf (06 ss/sc, new tc's have a stronger setup) The car has been flawless
Old 11-18-2008, 04:01 PM

Anything I say must be taken with a grain of salt. I'm also an arrogant person by nature, and have no people skills.

I've been on CSS.net for a long time, and I don't normally do this, but FYI: I don't like you much.

Quick Reply: Synapseturbo Ecotechnik Stage III Kit