TNT Autosport TNT Autosport is a proud Supporting Vendor of CobaltSS.net

Cant get ahold of TNT via Email/PM/Phone? Read this.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cant get ahold of TNT via Email/PM/Phone? Read this.

TNT Autosport has recently moved into a new building located at:

205 2nd Ave
Rock Falls, IL 61071

We havnt had internet / phone since 7/21/07. We are now back up and running today on 7/30/07. (9 days without phone/internet).

You can call our toll free # @: 800-676-0769 or 815-564-0744.

All orders placed during that timeframe are being handled right now (as I type). If you wish a refund, please call in or send a email to: sales@tntautosport.com with your order number.

Thank You!
Old 07-30-2007, 05:37 PM

you have a **** ton of people mad at you, fair warning
Old 07-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Banned

Im well aware, im currently making phone calls now.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:40 PM

I don't understand you Carter! You haven't done anything to me personally, but by reading what has happened to fellow members is giving you really bad cred man! Just a forewarning, you need to get some stuff straightened out dOod!
Old 07-30-2007, 05:45 PM

Why wouldn't you have posted something before you moved just to let everyone know? Seems all the headaches that people had from ordering from you could have been avoided.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:47 PM

he said hes straightening it out as we are typeing.

i was a lil worried cause he hasnt responded to anything from anyone but now hes on again and i feel better knowing that ill get my interceptor soon.

Last edited by wdsoccer; 07-30-2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2007, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by wdsoccer
he said hes straightening it out as we are typeing.
And that is good, but he always seems to be in the middle of problems! If your number or email is getting turned off, that would be the first thing I would tell people before it gets turned off! Maybe it's just me but that just doesn't seem right!

I am glad he is atleast making things right, but he should have to it should be done right the first time, not after everyone makes a big "stink" about things!
Old 07-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BriantheLion26
Why wouldn't you have posted something before you moved just to let everyone know? Seems all the headaches that people had from ordering from you could have been avoided.
In lamens terms, the phone company is stupid.

Said itd be turned off and relocated in a day or 2. (was sposed to be turned off 7/28/07)...

they turned it off the day I called in.

Im straitening everything out right now. Trying to make phone calls as well as add input to here.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:12 PM

Question

Originally Posted by TCarter
In lamens terms, the phone company is stupid.

Said itd be turned off and relocated in a day or 2. (was sposed to be turned off 7/28/07)...

they turned it off the day I called in.

Im straitening everything out right now. Trying to make phone calls as well as add input to here.
Funny, I work with a lot of Telco companies and it only takes one phone call to change your point to number on a toll free and roughly a 24 hour turn around time. That doesn't seem that difficult to accomplish… excuses excuses… if you ask me…

I am a little bitter against TNT as I had to file a claim through paypal to get my money back. Beware of vendor! Use at your own risk! And always use paypal or a credit card!

Thx
-Brad
Old 07-30-2007, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by ProJecTX
Funny, I work with a lot of Telco companies and it only takes one phone call to change your point to number on a toll free and roughly a 24 hour turn around time. That doesn't seem that difficult to accomplish… excuses excuses… if you ask me…

I am a little bitter against TNT as I had to file a claim through paypal to get my money back. Beware of vendor! Use at your own risk! And always use paypal or a credit card!

Thx
-Brad
STFU!!! This guy is working to get his rep back and had problems with the phone company. Stuff like this happens. Sorry you went to get your money back, but damn...
Old 07-30-2007, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by infernica
STFU!!! This guy is working to get his rep back and had problems with the phone company. Stuff like this happens. Sorry you went to get your money back, but damn...
This isn't the first instance when TNT has had problems. I could understand if this is the first time or if they had a clean record before this but thats not the case.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by infernica
Just voicing my opinion… we are allowed to do that right? This is not the first or the last time I’ve read about this vendor... it seems every month there's a new post about TNT...

I have a strong web programming back ground so if anyone wants to provide hosting I will write a vendor rating system and give the code the moderators of the site to review.

I have purchased a lot from this site and learned a lot, Id like to give something back. So again, you can take my advise or ignore it.. I just know from experience you can’t run a company on excuses but if TNT wants to… that’s there choice to make…
Old 07-30-2007, 08:03 PM

Thats something we've needed but the moderators wont' allow it. Even though people continue to get ripped off by the same company. They'll even delete treads were customers will get ripped off or have bad experiences with a company and try to warn other people.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ProJecTX

Thx
-Brad
Clearly you dont work for AT&T.

You had to do a paypl claim against me? Are you the guy who accepted another product in exchange for a mess up on our end...then after I had you all set up, you decided you wanted your money back out of the blue via paypal claims?

To date, ive only had 1 paypal dispute.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:03 PM

I work for Qwest, and I get calls all the time where someone fucked up a T&F order(To and From or Transfer of Service) so it is highly possible for something like this to happen.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by TCarter
Clearly you dont work for AT&T.

You had to do a paypl claim against me? Are you the guy who accepted another product in exchange for a mess up on our end...then after I had you all set up, you decided you wanted your money back out of the blue via paypal claims?

To date, ive only had 1 paypal dispute.
No i don't work for AT&T but yes I have worked directly with many departments at SBC/AT&T. When SBC first bought AT&T and took there name. The company in general had a lot of internal issues but since have been resolved.

Yes, thats me. To explain the situation to other readers very briefly as this was a 40+ email trail between the both of us. Yes, I have every email saved with original headers if you require proof.

- I saw an thread posted by TNT auto sports basically you buy a $100 gift certificate you get $150 in there store... sounded to good to be true (come to find out it was!) I purchased 2 GC's for $200 and had $300 to spend in there store.

- I received an email with GC codes that i could redeem in there store ($300 face value) after a day of completing what to get i finally decided. Before i could place my order i received a call from TNT stating that there receptionist made a mistake and this GC is not valid. In turn i was offered a wholesale account instead.

-I email TNT numerous times stating i would like to purchase the Inceptor gauge w/ my $200 credit from the GC's. Then TNT said the $200 went to the whole sale account and that the gauge would be another $2xx dollars. At this point i asked for a refund.

Think of this logically.
-$200 for a wholesale account
-I own almost every product they currently sell on there

Why would I agree to spend $200 for a wholesale account and then have to pay 200 on top of that to save $20 bucks for a gauge! makes perfect sense right?

At this point i was told many lies until finally i called there BS (by the way at this point TNT stated my gauge had shipped 2 times from 2 different carries but could never provide a tracking number!)

I contacted paypal and opened a dispute. Within 2 replies from TNT (they were very rude and not professional) paypal refunded my original $200 dollars...

Keep in mind this is a very summarized version of what took place for roughly 2 months before i recived a refund from paypal not TNT....

Quotes from email received by TNT

"We're pleased to send you your $300 gift certificate! (2x $150).

With buying these, you recieved $100 in FREE MONEY!"

"The Gift Certificate is worth $300.00"

"Wholesale price is $180..I sell for $210 + $20 shipping....so if you wanted the wholesaler price, itd be your $200 + $180...but with the part's were adding, you can save upto $25,000."

My response

"Riight, I'll just take a refund for my original $200. "

TNT

"I understand. Your refund will be issued within 4 business weeks.

Im sorry about the delay, but this is not our doing. Simply the banks thing. I'll try and push the paperwork required as much as possible."

TNT

"Brad, I understand your situation. If you please allow me 2-3 weeks, I will make this right by you, and you will recieve quite a deal on what im planning on doing.

If you give me some time, I will see about sending you a Dual Interceptor Gauge settup (retail @ $390) in exchange for your patience.

I dont want you to think we are a bad company, I will make this right by you. If I cant come to some sort of a resolution by wednesday (inventory day) I will refund your money via check.

Like I said, my bank is very stingy about refunds. But I will handle it. Give me some time."
"

TNT

"Ok, heres the deal.

Granted, you agreed to take the wholesaler account. Fine. The wholesaler account as is most of everything else is a no refund policy. You do not understand the **** I go through day in and day out with everything. As for me "scamming" you? Hardly."

You be the judge!

Another priceless quote I missed....

Me
"Can you provide me with the original tracking number?"

TNT
"we dont have one. its $10 more for a tracking number. we use business tracking."

Last edited by ProJecTX; 07-30-2007 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2007, 10:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so im guessing im not getting my refund because i dont have the original card i used huh? its cancelled
Old 07-30-2007, 10:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in business you never screw over your customers, i know this my dad runs a multi million dollar company and i follow what he does, as i am going to college for business and marketing.

some tips

-never, ever say the customer is wrong, even if their wrong, their right.
-One customer getting screwed can lead to less business if they decide to tell their story
-Unprofessional language ,dialoge and replies make people think your not a stable business
-Posting how bad your business is doing or how bad financially your doing is a no no, other people will not buy from you if they see that, as they want their investment being secure

Im not trying to tell you how to run things, but it doesnt seem like your following that general rule of thumb
-