TNT Autosport TNT Autosport is a proud Supporting Vendor of CobaltSS.net
View Poll Results: Are you excited about any of the products listed?
Yes....and id buy them when they came out too!
79.34%
Yes....but id have to see what other companies come out with first before i decide to buy.
8.26%
No...But that might change when I actualy see the products.
6.61%
No...You guys suck.
5.79%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

TNT's New Product Lines - INFO Inside.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 02:39 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lookin good. hope all this stuff comes to fruition.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do have an idea for a future project for all of us...A nice set of Projectors, so we can get away from the ebay ones. lol
Old 05-10-2007, 02:56 AM

Sweet!!! You may be seeing me soon! Hopefully Ill have the car by end of next week up at Byron getting tuned and maybe Ill swing by afterward. We may have to talk very soon about this turbo swap, well maybe the kenne bell swap.... well I dunno they both sound very very tempting! Not too worried about forcing air in or out anymore with the motor.. hehe
Old 05-10-2007, 03:29 AM

Is it to late to be a guinea pig..... I mean prototype tester?
Old 05-10-2007, 05:02 AM

Exclamation Same ol' Song

Originally Posted by TCarter
TNT has been in talks with other manufacturers (which will be rename nameless, but are quality companies).

TNT will be offering the following products within a few months time:

-------------------------------------------------
2.0L LSJ Kenne Belle Supercharger Swap.
2.0L LSJ Kenne Belle/Turbo Twincharge kit.
-------------------------------------------------

ALL products that require dyno testing/tuning will not be marked up because of the dyno testing involved (like those other guys......the joys of owning your own dyno).

Thats all I got, stay tuned!
I hear some familiar tunes being sung here but, let's take a look at history here.

HAHN Twincharge - There was all kind of hype and even an article in a major magazine that said the it was available and boasted 400HP. Yet each time I called Hahn all I would get is that it was in it's final tuning stages and they should have something "next week". Ironically, I'd get the same answer every week, and now you don't even hear crickets on the forum about it. There are remnants of threads like, "What the hell happened to Hahn?", but no twincharge.

TAG Twinscrew S/C Swap - This is the latest and greatest mythycal monster as far as I know. So far they've managed to collect over $10K, get the S/C's in, then they fell off of the face of the forum.

Next in line? TNT
Will they follow suit, or break this vicious cycle of all talk and no boost?
Not saying that any of the projects are impossible. Just that I'll believe it when I see it.
All you guys that with your Boost Boners need to throttle back and do your research.

Sorry TNT, if you think I've done you wrong. Consider this a challenge to prove me wrong. I wish you would. If you do, you have my money.

Best of luck and wishes
Old 05-10-2007, 08:05 AM

way to be positive

I'm lookin forward to your new product Carter Expecially the see thru hood

Last edited by Cobalt_SSTuner; 05-10-2007 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2007, 11:41 AM

Prove Him Wrong!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:56 AM

I would definitely go for some clear tailights for sure. As far as the other stuff, it would be nice but the bank is hurting. I'm sure the price is going to be pretty steep.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Archie
Items I will look forward too:

2.2L Cams (That require no additional tuning)
2.2L Huge Flow Intake
2.2L Higher/Lower Comp Pistons
2.2L Megaflow Exhaust (Patent Pending Technology)

TNT Dynomite Intake Manifold (Patent Pending Technology)
Interior Neon Accessories
See through hoods. (Yes...You can literaly see through it and into the engine bay!)
TNT Dynomite Headers w/ Megaflow Technology.
TNT Dynomite Megaflow Booster (Gets that extra boost when you need it)

Couple of questions.

1. Will the cams work on the 07 2.2L w/ the sensors?
2. Is the intake manifold going to be made of plastic, aluminum, adamantium , or what?
3. What exactly is a Megaflow booster? Some sort of Nitrous? Maybe an afterburner?
4. Will you be doing dyno tests for some or all of these items? Or at least the boltons?
Sorry for the sarcasm.

to answer: 1. Id have to get a 2.2L w/ the sensors to know for sure what steps are needed to ensure they will work. Our cams for the 2.2L are trying to be so they do not have to be tuned, but granted that might be a long shot.

2. The Intake Manifold is going to be of some decent gauged aluminum, however we are adding our "Boost Escape" feature which is a built in safety feature (more below).

3. Megaflow Booster is...well...Its hard to explain without literaly saying it (since competition does read this).....think of it as a mini supercharger.

4. ALL products will be dyno tested on a COMPLETELY STOCK(or close too) vehicle.

Our Boost Escape Feature falls into the same lines of the plastic intake manifold safety feature. The plastic intake manifold is plastic for a reason (or in my opinion is). Its designed for if any sort of excessive boost, or nitrous backfire will simply shatter your intake manifold vs making your engine go boom.

The Boost Escape feature is aluminum, with improved designs to allow increased air flow.

Located on the manifold is a Circle, about 1" - 2" in diameter, that is covered with a plastic that is computer designed to blow out at 25psi. Plastic is incredibly cheap to manufacture, and our design allows for quick changeout within 10min.

In short, Your on the track...you over boost (or your nos backfires)...instead of your engine going boom, this piece of plastic blows out....you turn the car off, with a screw driver, and a hammer to properly seat the plastic boost escape mechanism, you screw back again, and your good to go another round vs finding a tow truck to get you and your car home.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:17 PM

For the 2.2 pistons that may be produced, what range of compressions are you thinking of? ie. f/i vs n/a
Old 05-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jumpin Fool
I hear some familiar tunes being sung here but, let's take a look at history here.

HAHN Twincharge - There was all kind of hype and even an article in a major magazine that said the it was available and boasted 400HP. Yet each time I called Hahn all I would get is that it was in it's final tuning stages and they should have something "next week". Ironically, I'd get the same answer every week, and now you don't even hear crickets on the forum about it. There are remnants of threads like, "What the hell happened to Hahn?", but no twincharge.

TAG Twinscrew S/C Swap - This is the latest and greatest mythycal monster as far as I know. So far they've managed to collect over $10K, get the S/C's in, then they fell off of the face of the forum.

Next in line? TNT
Will they follow suit, or break this vicious cycle of all talk and no boost?
Not saying that any of the projects are impossible. Just that I'll believe it when I see it.
All you guys that with your Boost Boners need to throttle back and do your research.

Sorry TNT, if you think I've done you wrong. Consider this a challenge to prove me wrong. I wish you would. If you do, you have my money.

Best of luck and wishes

Id like to point out TNT will NEVER...EVER take "pre orders" and use that as budget to help design/fabricate a project.

As it stands right now, and will in the very far future.

TNT will never accept "pre orders" on products that we have not produced and are not in testing.

TNT will NEVER release a product before it has been properly tested (1month min.)

In short, We make the kit, we will get you guys interested (showing the different stages of the kit being developed). Get it up and running on one of our prototype testers/sponsorship vehicles. wait 2ish weeks. Provide numbers, and a price. and assuming the sponsored/prototype vehicle hasnt died yet. We will accept pre orders to know how many we're looking at making. (Obviously we have to order parts, like the Intercooler, or the S/C, or the T/C itself).

All kits will be hand made, and inspected and flow bench tested to ensure proper fabrication was done.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Originally Posted by XM15
For the 2.2 pistons that may be produced, what range of compressions are you thinking of? ie. f/i vs n/a
Well, its hard to say right now.

But I do know for the 2.4L we will be producing:

8.3:1 to 13.5:1 and many steps in between.

Granted the 2.4 guys are kinda mixed, alot of us wanna go turbo, and some wanna stay N/A.

However that might change in time.

Last edited by TCarter; 05-10-2007 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2007, 02:29 PM

Well Im looking forward to the kenney bell, Twin charging would be nice but Ill wait until #'s and price come out and make my choice. Hopefully it all gets worked out unlike Hahn like Jumpin Fool pointed out.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

Im still trying to figure out why "DWK5150" thinks my company sucks.

Oh well.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:39 PM

if you weren't such a dick i would be excited. FYI i marked the no, yo guys SUCK!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:44 PM

Well, its hard to say right now.

But I do know for the 2.4L we will be producing:

8.3:1 to 13.5:1 and many steps in between.

Granted the 2.4 guys are kinda mixed, alot of us wanna go turbo, and some wanna stay N/A.

However that might change in time.
Well, its good to know that you're planning on offering more than 1 or 2 different ones.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:46 PM

TNT has been in talks with other manufacturers (which will be rename nameless, but are quality companies).

TNT will be offering the following products within a few months time:

2.4L Megaflow Exhaust (Patent Pending Technology)
2.4L Huge Flow Intake
2.4L Turbo Kit w/ Tuning (HPT)
2.4L Cams (Including Turbo Specific)
2.4L Higher/Lower Comp. Pistons
What is this, and will it work on the Ion. And you do know the Ion has to have a 2.75 Maf or it will throw lean codes.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:19 PM

to answer: 1. Id have to get a 2.2L w/ the sensors to know for sure what steps are needed to ensure they will work. Our cams for the 2.2L are trying to be so they do not have to be tuned, but granted that might be a long shot.

2. The Intake Manifold is going to be of some decent gauged aluminum, however we are adding our "Boost Escape" feature which is a built in safety feature (more below).

3. Megaflow Booster is...well...Its hard to explain without literaly saying it (since competition does read this).....think of it as a mini supercharger.

4. ALL products will be dyno tested on a COMPLETELY STOCK(or close too) vehicle.

Our Boost Escape Feature falls into the same lines of the plastic intake manifold safety feature. The plastic intake manifold is plastic for a reason (or in my opinion is). Its designed for if any sort of excessive boost, or nitrous backfire will simply shatter your intake manifold vs making your engine go boom.

The Boost Escape feature is aluminum, with improved designs to allow increased air flow.

Located on the manifold is a Circle, about 1" - 2" in diameter, that is covered with a plastic that is computer designed to blow out at 25psi. Plastic is incredibly cheap to manufacture, and our design allows for quick changeout within 10min.

In short, Your on the track...you over boost (or your nos backfires)...instead of your engine going boom, this piece of plastic blows out....you turn the car off, with a screw driver, and a hammer to properly seat the plastic boost escape mechanism, you screw back again, and your good to go another round vs finding a tow truck to get you and your car home.
Thank you for the in depth explanation. It sounds like you guys are gonna be attacking the market full force. I'll be looking into getting the intake manifold, cams, and possibly that megaflow booster, of course, depending on ease of installation, and power gains per $.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:50 PM

TNT Dynomite Megaflow Booster (Gets that extra boost when you need it)

So its a mini S/C? Any pics? (as i head to google)
Old 05-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Banned

Nothings on google...

Its TNT technology currently in the patent pending state.

I finished up on the intake mani today. Just awaiting battieries for the digi cam to take pics, and the inserts.

Originally Posted by 07cobaltowner
if you weren't such a dick i would be excited. FYI i marked the no, yo guys SUCK!
Now thats not very nice. I guess its easy to act hard over a computer, isnt it?

Last edited by TCarter; 05-10-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2007, 06:15 PM

id be up for the 2.2 cams
Old 05-10-2007, 06:20 PM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
gonna keep an eye on this, would def buy some 2.0 parts when they are available.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:20 PM
p7x

How come I have never seen this thread.

2.0L LSJ Turbo Kit.
2.0L LSJ Kenne Belle Supercharger Swap.
2.0L LSJ Kenne Belle/Turbo Twincharge kit.
Those right there will be cash cows, everyones dying for a turbo or S/C swap , including this guy right here
Old 05-10-2007, 07:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I look forward to the new products. Especially the turbo or kenne bell swap. Good luck!
Old 05-10-2007, 07:37 PM

Thanks now I'm going to be broke.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Banned

lol.

and youve never seen this thread before because it was made earlier today...or last night. I dont remember, ive drank everclear since then.

Quick Reply: TNT's New Product Lines - INFO Inside.