TNT Autosport TNT Autosport is a proud Supporting Vendor of CobaltSS.net

Where is my order?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
^^ turbo tech is AWESOME company.

as far as this thread, it will be locked and or deleted and the op will probably be warned. These threads are not allowed, period, even though they should be. The people that have been here a while know not to buy fro mtnt, but the newer members do not. This is not the first time this has happend, and will not be the last.
i agree. hopefully, when a mod comes in and locks this, he will go check out and approve my how-to.

Originally Posted by Yel06Balt
Has anyone got a refund from this guy?
not that i'm aware of.

Last edited by chevysalesman614; 07-30-2007 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2007, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by chevysalesman614
the certified check thing is scaring me away. my wife, several friends, and my father, all told me not to be the first.
Definetly not first Let like 10 people go first then if they arent screwed over go for it
Old 07-30-2007, 12:23 PM

Why is this guy still a vendor? I think it damages the credibility of this site. If this guy has screwed people before why not kick his ass out?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:26 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why is this guy still a vendor? I think it damages the credibility of this site. If this guy has screwed people before why not kick his ass out?
because he pays to be a supporting vendor.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:38 PM

yah this stuff should be acceptable to post, it would be like ebay saying that people cant post negative comments about a seller that screwed someone over. If stuff like this was never posted then everyone on ebay would be a 100% and nobody would worry who they were ordering from. Negatives comments should be allowed. If mods dont like it then dont let the person/company be a vendor.

Also this is not just one order, this is multiple orders were talking about here.

Last edited by CobaltSS313; 07-30-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2007, 12:41 PM

I just looked up what i need to take him to claims court. Its not that much.
The admins should watch these kind of posts. If this guy is screwing members then they should be concerned. The members should come first.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:43 PM

yet when the guy from tnt started a poll as to whether or not he should continue to be a supporting vendor the yes outweighed the no by alot if i remember right....once again this kinda stuff is getting very old at the very least he could do is contact the customer and attempt to explain whats going on...not that it would make everything right but it sure would be a start
Old 07-30-2007, 12:44 PM

I just looked up what i need to take him to claims court. Its not that much.
The admins should watch these kind of posts. If this guy is screwing members then they should be concerned. The members should come first.
if everyone paid to be a member, i'm sure that would be the case. css.net makes no money off of you. the vendors, pay to advertise here.. so of course, they get the preferred treatment.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:44 PM

This is the reason I stopped buying from supporting vendors. I stick with Summit and eBay and haven't had a single problem.

The site rules mention doing research on a product and seller before making a purchase however its a little difficult to do when the forum admin hides anything that may have been the seller's fault.

I only hope that those who were banned for trying to warn you guys about this (aka vendor bashing) will have their accounts restored. This is not a new thing with this guy and some of you may have been able to be warned if the forum admin placed members before supporting vendor fees.

I usually don't comment on things such as this as its not my place but this is just completely out of control.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:52 PM

another one bites the dust...
Old 07-30-2007, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by johnkb8
order springs, still waiting, this guy is a *******, and mods at cobaltss.net are on his side, seems like a nice scam for this loser

tnt<all other vendors
SAme here still waiting for every 15 e-mails i send him i MAY get one response, it's starting to get old real fast

-Scott
Old 07-30-2007, 01:10 PM

This thread is the reason I decided to order my Interceptor from someone else.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by jlmd
good choice!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 01:14 PM

You made the right choice by doing so

-Scott
Old 07-30-2007, 01:17 PM

its good that these threads help people out.. but it will be locked soon.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:24 PM

i will do everything in my power to make sure nobody sends any more $ to that ass
Old 07-30-2007, 01:35 PM

You need to do eveything in your power so people get refunds from that ass.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:39 PM

You need to do eveything in your power so people get refunds from that ass.
he cant help you get a refund. thats on you to do. (i almost sounded like dr. suess just now )
Old 07-30-2007, 01:40 PM

I ordered a strut bar from turbo tech. Came in two days. Been two weeks so far and no contact at all from this guy. Thinking about taking him to claims court.
you wouldn't be the first, djt (Dan) already's doing it
Has anyone got a refund from this jerk?
dan's about to
I just looked up what i need to take him to claims court. Its not that much...The members should come first.
no it really is not that much. and to make it easier, the suit is filed and defended where the crime takes place, which is the buyer's region. so, he has to fly (drive, whatever) out to you to even defend else u win by default

and should is the operative word in your second statement. unfortunately, there are many sites where they aren't.

Originally Posted by brandisnez
yet when the guy from tnt started a poll as to whether or not he should continue to be a supporting vendor the yes outweighed the no by alot if i remember right....once again this kinda stuff is getting very old at the very least he could do is contact the customer and attempt to explain whats going on...not that it would make everything right but it sure would be a start
and the yes' outweighed the no's because threads like this get deleted so nobody knows they should be saying no!
Originally Posted by chevysalesman614
if everyone paid to be a member, i'm sure that would be the case. css.net makes no money off of you. the vendors, pay to advertise here.. so of course, they get the preferred treatment.
... regardless of what they do / how they treat the "faithful followers" of the site.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:43 PM

i really wish i would of seen this before ordering the interceptor from him. although he did update my account saying he got the money order and i printed that just in case i need it
Old 07-30-2007, 01:45 PM

What did this guy do to Dan (djt)?
Old 07-30-2007, 01:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Screwed him out of an interceptor, I think...

I think we just have to be careful how we state things in order to keep threads like this alive. Typically, a few people come on here and completely bash the vendor using foul langauge or just out right offensive comments; that, may be true, but they aren't constructive.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I would never buy from TNT because "he" is unprofessional, ignorant and has limited knowledge of how to run a successful business.

I can back up all of the claims I've made, so I'm not worried about being warned...
Old 07-30-2007, 01:48 PM

What did this guy do to Dan (djt)?
http://www.redline-forums.com/forums...-customer.html

delete the dash in the domain name
Old 07-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Witt
This is the reason I stopped buying from supporting vendors. I stick with Summit and eBay and haven't had a single problem.

The site rules mention doing research on a product and seller before making a purchase however its a little difficult to do when the forum admin hides anything that may have been the seller's fault.

I only hope that those who were banned for trying to warn you guys about this (aka vendor bashing) will have their accounts restored. This is not a new thing with this guy and some of you may have been able to be warned if the forum admin placed members before supporting vendor fees.

I usually don't comment on things such as this as its not my place but this is just completely out of control.
There are good vendors on this site, we hope you will take the time to search, most times we can save you money. Also we stock most items, where as some major companies don't. We are here to support the members on the forums we support. We always do our best to make it right with our customers.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by TurboTechRacing
There are good vendors on this site, we hope you will take the time to search, most times we can save you money. Also we stock most items, where as some major companies don't. We are here to support the members on the forums we support. We always do our best to make it right with our customers.
there are also bad ones, but you don't know about them cuz the threads pointing it out are deleted. so ppl don't find out until it's "too late."

if i was gonna buy from a shortbuss vendor it would be TTR. but only because if they screwed me, i'm only an hour's drive away.

Quick Reply: Where is my order?