TNT Autosport TNT Autosport is a proud Supporting Vendor of CobaltSS.net

Where is my order?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going to order that new K&N short ram from TTR and try to get my money back from TNT. Like I said before I orderd a strut bar from TTR and it came in two days, VERY impressed.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:10 PM

ttr ftw

tnt _______
Old 07-30-2007, 02:14 PM

i just really hope that i get my interceptor
Old 07-30-2007, 02:20 PM

my advice to anybody waiting on merch from TNT is:
1) hope you bought w/ a CC
and 2) if you did and you're coming up on 30 days of waiting, or whatever your CC company's statute is regarding undelivered merchandise, start filing the necessary stuff so you can get the money back asap.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:23 PM

well i ordered with a money order. thats y i printed the status of my order. he put that he recieved the money order for $215.00 on the 19th. so he said he got the money im just waiting for the gauge
Old 07-30-2007, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by wdsoccer
well i ordered with a money order. thats y i printed the status of my order. he put that he recieved the money order for $215.00 on the 19th. so he said he got the money im just waiting for the gauge
money order is pretty well same as cash. so yeah man, good luck there. i never pay w/ anything other than paypal or a CC when i order anything from anywhere anymore.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:28 PM

I love how TNT's Banner add says "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed"
Old 07-30-2007, 02:29 PM

but if it says that he received it then thats good rite? i mean he mite send it and hope he does. but if not it shows that he said he got the money
Old 07-30-2007, 02:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my prefered vendors are JasonAudio, TTR, Gravana Tuning, cobalt-addiction, and crateenginedepot. All of those companys have had great customer service and most of them stock the items.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Witt
This is the reason I stopped buying from supporting vendors. I stick with Summit and eBay and haven't had a single problem.

The site rules mention doing research on a product and seller before making a purchase however its a little difficult to do when the forum admin hides anything that may have been the seller's fault.

I only hope that those who were banned for trying to warn you guys about this (aka vendor bashing) will have their accounts restored. This is not a new thing with this guy and some of you may have been able to be warned if the forum admin placed members before supporting vendor fees.

I usually don't comment on things such as this as its not my place but this is just completely out of control.
I do the same. It's the only way you can be sure you're less likely to be screwed because they have higher levels of accountability - Summit with the BBB and eBay through NUMEROUS ways (PayPal and eBay disputes, etc).

i really wish i would of seen this before ordering the interceptor from him. although he did update my account saying he got the money order and i printed that just in case i need it
Just a note if you haven't....ALWAYS go through the US Postal Service for money orders. They offer the most protection against fraud than any others I've seen.

Originally Posted by TurboTechRacing
There are good vendors on this site, we hope you will take the time to search, most times we can save you money. Also we stock most items, where as some major companies don't. We are here to support the members on the forums we support. We always do our best to make it right with our customers.
Aaron, I totally agree that you guys have done a pretty good job taking care of people. I've bought from you before and would buy from you again, but the problem "you" as the good vendors in general have to overcome is that the general membership on this site has no way of telling which vendors are good and which are bad, because we ONLY get to see the "good" threads. Therefore people here are FAR less likely to use a supporting vendor than on another site like say the GTO forums where supporting vendors are held to a higher standard and poor business will get them kicked off the forums.

Originally Posted by bc3tech
there are also bad ones, but you don't know about them cuz the threads pointing it out are deleted. so ppl don't find out until it's "too late."
EXACTLY

my advice to anybody waiting on merch from TNT is:
1) hope you bought w/ a CC
and 2) if you did and you're coming up on 30 days of waiting, or whatever your CC company's statute is regarding undelivered merchandise, start filing the necessary stuff so you can get the money back asap.
Another piece of advice for dealing with vendors/ebayers/any business in general: Stay away from companies who refuse to send product "signature required" or "hold for pick-up" if you request it. There are a LOT of parcel thefts in my neighborhood, so I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS either have things sent signature required or hold for pick-up at the local distribution center - that way I am GUARANTEED to get my package.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:35 PM

but if it says that he received it then thats good rite? i mean he mite send it and hope he does. but if not it shows that he said he got the money
where's the transaction? in a group buy thread on this board? placed via their website?... think about it. if there's nothing binding him to any action, he doesn't have to take any.

i still, and everybody who's been ripped off or is pissed off about all this should as well, plan to make the trip down to IL to their "open house" if/when they ever have it.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:39 PM

where's the transaction? in a group buy thread on this board? placed via their website?... think about it. if there's nothing binding him to any action, he doesn't have to take any.

i still, and everybody who's been ripped off or is pissed off about all this should as well, plan to make the trip down to IL to their "open house" if/when they ever have it.
what u mean wheres the transaction? i bought it through a GB on this site and have delivery conformation on the money order and he updated my account and said he got the money
Old 07-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor

We just need a feedback system like, GTO forums, SRT Forums etc.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:53 PM

i agree.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by NGASales
... eatoninside.com... yup etc etc.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:15 PM

I've been told that will never happen under request of the vendors in fear that they will lose sales. This via email from a moderator when I requested a feedback system be put in place.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:17 PM

vendors have the mods wrapped around there finger
Old 07-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Banned

i agree.
... eatoninside.com... yup etc etc.
Originally Posted by Witt
I've been told that will never happen under request of the vendors in fear that they will lose sales. This via email from a moderator when I requested a feedback system be put in place.
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/site-development-help-44/vendor-rating-system-round-2-a-58247/
Old 07-30-2007, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by johnkb8
vendors have the mods wrapped around there finger
dont start **** with the mods ....

It would be nice to have some kind of system but if the vendors are as satisfactory as they claim then they shouldn't worry about the rating thing and should encourage it
Old 07-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned

the rep accomplishes nothing unless you can read people's rep comments, which you can't. do i have 100 or 199 rep? you can't tell me. Does someone have 1 or 99? you can't tell me. that's a big difference.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:43 PM

not startin anything, just pointin out the **** in plain view for everybody. sorry

lets just hope the end is near for tnt, and we dont have any more problems again on this great site regarding vendors

i have faith
Old 07-30-2007, 04:21 PM

bwaahahahah! seriously?! omg as was said in that thread there's a gorgeous real "trader rating" system that is FREE & could have been implemented and done some REAL good! eatoninside's got it. along w/ the rep system, **** and an arcade, lol. my god.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Banned

I just got internet back today in my new building.

Your orders went out last week. Im still updating the system with everyone.

I havnt had internet in approx 1 week, and got it about 15 min ago and had over 500 different emails.

I will answer them all / update all accounts one by one.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:44 PM

thanks for the update!
Old 07-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Banned

wow he speaks , hopefully everything can get taken care of

Quick Reply: Where is my order?