War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

08/ss/tc vs trailblazer ss

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice kill
Old 12-01-2008, 11:14 AM

most the cars that race from a dig are either low horsepower cars that think there fast or cars that are street/strip cars that spin without there full off slicks. if you see a lot of the races people go from a roll because they have high dollar machines that happen to break or spin easy on the street. get over 400-500hp and you will understand why people that actually have power in there STREET cars roll race more if not all the time.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Anti Venom
most the cars that race from a dig are either low horsepower cars that think there fast or cars that are street/strip cars that spin without there full off slicks. if you see a lot of the races people go from a roll because they have high dollar machines that happen to break or spin easy on the street. get over 400-500hp and you will understand why people that actually have power in there STREET cars roll race more if not all the time.

Great examples being a certain Bullitt and EVO X!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:47 AM

Hence the reason why people need to learn to launch those vehicles properly AND do proper supporting mods so that they CAN launch on the street. The driver mod is a HUGE factor here. Saying that you have too much power to run from a dig is just a cop out, learn how to drive..
Old 12-01-2008, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik
Hence the reason why people need to learn to launch those vehicles properly AND do proper supporting mods so that they CAN launch on the street. The driver mod is a HUGE factor here. Saying that you have too much power to run from a dig is just a cop out, learn how to drive..

Kind of like I said above a few posts back.

" If you want to play with all that power pay to put it down the right way. "
Old 12-01-2008, 12:57 PM

haha not saying they cant launch them. i can launch mine like a maniac but i dont its hard on things.

doesnt spin 1st gear with the two step at 4,000rpm....since it only sees half the psi and 2nd gear it kind of starts slipping a bit and after that its all game.

all digs do is give the lower hp cars hope haha jk
Old 12-01-2008, 04:26 PM

haha not saying they cant launch them. i can launch mine like a maniac but i dont its hard on things.

doesnt spin 1st gear with the two step at 4,000rpm....since it only sees half the psi and 2nd gear it kind of starts slipping a bit and after that its all game.

all digs do is give the lower hp cars hope haha jk
Unless you at the drag strip. LOL! I would LOVE to see some roll racing there. Hahaha
Old 12-01-2008, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
for those claiming TBSS's are slow, i dare you to put the money into one you have into your car and race him from a dig. i got money on the fat ass.

news flash people, track racing gets respect, not roll racing on the interstate. hell my dad's tbss is faster than 80% of the people on here, AND ITS STOCK

Agreed. Too much 40 roll crap. There's no skill and it's boring, you just put you're foot down and sit there...
But whatev, you run what you run... lol

Trailblazer SS's are no joke, as echoed' above. I lost severely to one "from a dig" in my old SC, and I wont be dragging again till spring so I am not sure what my TC is going to do. I will have to get some races in stock before I bolt up.

So this dude runs a balt, loses and then goes right to the dealership to trade in? WTF? Thats asinine..