War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

16psi + C16 + 150shot + 22* timing = Z06 Killer :-)

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1
Honestly, that is the most pointless argument there is. Its the anti F&F crowd against people who don't care and use it as a shorthand. I'm gonna type in 'nos' because its quicker and gets the point across. So what?
lol my friend it sort of makes sense because i am running holley nos company lol
Old 08-11-2008, 11:21 PM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by CBodnar
lol my friend it sort of makes sense because i am running holley nos company lol
Me too, but if you dont put it in caps, 'NOS', then you get flamed. Losing battle against these idiots on here.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Banned

hey guys... I was just thinking of putting some nos in my car. I heard nos will make me a beast on the road. What do you all think? You know... of me using nos.

Remember the movie fast and furious where Vin Diesiel was all boom boom and badass and he pushes a red nos button and goes ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ( yes, I just went there)

How I get Red nos button in my car, so I go fast?

I mean, because I am just a ******* retard who doesn't know the difference between a companies name- NOS and what is 1 molecule of Nitrogen bonded with 2 molecules of oxygen. "NITROUS"

Did I ******* get it right for all you **** retentive D-bags whining like lil 4 years olds with sand in their vaginas about some stupid ****.

We all know nos...NOS. = Nitrous. NO2
Old 08-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Banned

Old 08-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FiscalFizz
hey guys... I was just thinking of putting some nos in my car. I heard nos will make me a beast on the road. What do you all think? You know... of me using nos.

Remember the movie fast and furious where Vin Diesiel was all boom boom and badass and he pushes a red nos button and goes ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ( yes, I just went there)

How I get Red nos button in my car, so I go fast?

I mean, because I am just a ******* retard who doesn't know the difference between a companies name- NOS and what is 1 molecule of Nitrogen bonded with 2 molecules of oxygen. "NITROUS"

Did I ******* get it right for all you **** retentive D-bags whining like lil 4 years olds with sand in their vaginas about some stupid ****.

FAIL

you cursing and getting mad about nos

i think it's time we share our bottles joe and open them up in this guys house and ether let him get high off it and chill or just blow him up with it
Old 08-12-2008, 01:43 AM
Banned

FAIL

you cursing and getting mad about nos

i think it's time we share our bottles joe and open them up in this guys house and ether let him get high off it and chill or just blow him up with it
dude, I swear all the time, doesn't mean im raging bro. just pwning your face is all.

this thread is too fun

Last edited by FiscalFizz; 08-12-2008 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Banned

dude, I swear all the time, doesn't mean im raging bro. just pwning your face is all.

this thread is too fun
boy i wished you live near me. not worth for me to drive where you live to own the living **** out of your car on the track. but oh boy if i had nothing but time to waste. hot damn
Old 08-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
ok fanboi's. it's ******* simple. N.O.S. = nitrous oxide systems.

notice the periods?
Old 08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Banned

boy i wished you live near me. not worth for me to drive where you live to own the living **** out of your car on the track. but oh boy if i had nothing but time to waste. hot damn
Go hit the shore Guido!

*FIST PUMPS*
Old 08-12-2008, 03:11 PM

N2O
Old 08-12-2008, 03:17 PM

wow this thread has exploded lol, i would love to run u cbodnar but u live to far away, and then post the vid on here, so then ppl can understand dynoes dont mean **** at all, and they are strictly for tuning!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 04redline0124
wow this thread has exploded lol, i would love to run u cbodnar but u live to far away, and then post the vid on here, so then ppl can understand dynoes dont mean **** at all, and they are strictly for tuning!
whatever you say. almost bald stock tires 13.3

new dyno numbers were over 320. so even if they fake i know i am still over 300whp sae numbers.

with slicks i am in the 12's with ease. people who know me what my new dyno numbers were and the people who were there. for what i ran at the track couple srt-4 guys know and who ever else knows me and is actually my friend. also lsjwannabe is the only one i actually decided to pm and tell him what i dyno'd and my times at the track. i am sure you will call bs on everything even track times and say they are so good cause i live in jersey and florida has a bad track and bad times. i don't need all the extra bullshit anymore. slowly starting to just read and read and not bother to post. it's cool though. because i am on my 5th bottle now still no problems. italianjoe1 ran what i ran but 37/22 instead of 36/22 close to the same shot. he has talked to me in pm's and said he ran my setup or close enough to it for about 20bottles or more. so no problems for me and i don't see any in the future. also stopped bothering to post up video's on my streetfire username as i just post in my new photobucket my races to show to friends evo's and sti's and other stuff with the nitrous. no point in showing people on here like you. waste of my time for the people who don't believe. i am not just sitting back and taking italianjoe's advice.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:45 PM

he ran and dyno'd what he said he did let it alone.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:56 PM

whatever you say. almost bald stock tires 13.3

new dyno numbers were over 320. so even if they fake i know i am still over 300whp sae numbers.

with slicks i am in the 12's with ease. people who know me what my new dyno numbers were and the people who were there. for what i ran at the track couple srt-4 guys know and who ever else knows me and is actually my friend. also lsjwannabe is the only one i actually decided to pm and tell him what i dyno'd and my times at the track. i am sure you will call bs on everything even track times and say they are so good cause i live in jersey and florida has a bad track and bad times. i don't need all the extra bullshit anymore. slowly starting to just read and read and not bother to post. it's cool though. because i am on my 5th bottle now still no problems. italianjoe1 ran what i ran but 37/22 instead of 36/22 close to the same shot. he has talked to me in pm's and said he ran my setup or close enough to it for about 20bottles or more. so no problems for me and i don't see any in the future. also stopped bothering to post up video's on my streetfire username as i just post in my new photobucket my races to show to friends evo's and sti's and other stuff with the nitrous. no point in showing people on here like you. waste of my time for the people who don't believe. i am not just sitting back and taking italianjoe's advice.
why do u keep explain joe to me?? how many times do I have to tell you there is alot of **** you dont fukin know about his setup, geex u never stop..i cont care wut u run or dyno il lstill woop that ass and joe knows that for sure
Old 08-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned

why do u keep explain joe to me?? how many times do I have to tell you there is alot of **** you dont fukin know about his setup, geex u never stop..i cont care wut u run or dyno il lstill woop that ass and joe knows that for sure
i have better times than you. better dyno runs and better track times. that is enough for me to just stop listening to whatever you type. i talk to joe on the phone and in pm's. i think you don't understand he hates people like you. maybe not hate you personally but what you wrote about. you don't know what your talking about. i have about 7messages saved from joe in my pm's. here is something he just sent me. and it is directed towards people who post like you!

Thanks bro, I understand where you are coming from, so I don't care what you do. I got told for two years that my 2.8/stage 1 setup was gonna blow up, it was slow, whatever. Eventually I learned to stop saying anything, as only the noobs will talk **** anyway. You see now why Area, LSJ and guys like them don't post details on thier setups? All it does is cause friction with the idiots who don't know any better. Just stay under the radar, and learn what you can. PMs are your friend if you really need to know something.

Joe
you are a newb that talks ****. realize that. he is talking about you!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:08 PM

i have better times than you. better dyno runs and better track times. that is enough for me to just stop listening to whatever you type. i talk to joe on the phone and in pm's. i think you don't understand he hates people like you. maybe not hate you personally but what you wrote about. you don't know what your talking about. i have about 7messages saved from joe in my pm's. here is something he just sent me. and it is directed towards people who post like you!

you are a newb that talks ****. realize that. he is talking about you!
wut part of Ive known him forever dont u understand?? we are very good friends, so dont bring htat **** up. You can urn ur mouth however you want, but joe's car would of WOOPED the hsit out of you, and i beat him, so keep runnin ur mouth there buddy, because the only thing you do is say **** about how much money and blah blah blah. He evern told me personally that your not even MAKING anywhere near that powers andh e just laughed. You have no clue wtf your talking about, and you try to impress people that dont give a **** about you, stop talking to me and everyone else about this matter, because your car is jsut a basic stg 2 car with a 45 shot. THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been running nitrous WAY longer then you, and have also been told that i would blow up, guess what i dont listen to anyone because they all hate.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
he ran and dyno'd what he said he did let it alone.
thanks man. i am not going to even bother argueing with ignorant people like him. i am just going to listen to joe and sit back and laugh at the newbs like him who say my setup will blow up. he said i wouldn't run this i would do that. i wouldn't gain anymore than max 5hp with my bottle warmer he told me in pm's. i learned that i did gain way more than 5hp with the bottle warmer and that he is a newb. like i told you in pm's i am not going to bother posting my times or dyno sheets or video's anymore unless i like you and your my friends. thats why when i go back to the track with slicks and am running 12's i'll show you the vid lsjwannabe and other people that are chill.

thanks for everything lsjwannabe and joe for making me realize people who say i am going to blow up are newbs and they are just mad

Thanks bro, I understand where you are coming from, so I don't care what you do. I got told for two years that my 2.8/stage 1 setup was gonna blow up, it was slow, whatever. Eventually I learned to stop saying anything, as only the noobs will talk **** anyway. You see now why Area, LSJ and guys like them don't post details on thier setups? All it does is cause friction with the idiots who don't know any better. Just stay under the radar, and learn what you can. PMs are your friend if you really need to know something.

Joe
thanks joe and lsj for guiding me and letting me stop writting messages and wasting my time on guys like 04redline who is mad at the world that i've spent less money than him and make more power and produce better times.

thanks guys i can tell he says he could give to ***** about my car but he is the one cursing and mad because i am better than him. thanks again for proving this to me and letting me understand he is frustrated.

Thank you joe & lsjwannabe

when the **** have i said ur gunna blow up??? I could give 2 ***** about your ******* car, or you for that matter. Your running a 45 shot, with a bottle warmer, WOW thats gotta be soo fukin fast man. Faster then everyone else for that matter. What did u run at the track by the way with that setup?? what was ur trap o great one??

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA you makem e laugh. If only you heard the **** that is talked about you at our car meets

you cantm ake that statement unless u get ur ass down here and run me. Ill put 2 grand on the race too. And ill pull you by 3 cars or more
i like in new jersey i could careless what people say at meets about me. the joke is now on you sir. your the one getting all hyped up and mad. now you bring in trap speed. i sit back and laugh at you now. my turn. you curse get angry that what? my dyno sheets? my times are better than you? now you bring in the trap speeds. i don't care if i only trap 110 or some where around there the number before that is far greater than yours so that is all that matters to me. you are the silly boy making excuses now. you realize in the end i am faster, better, greater.

that is the reason you curse and try to keep fighting back because in everthing i have beat you. and now you bring up trap speed like i care? i proved you already. better dyno times. you call it bs. better 1/4 times than you. you call bs. now you bring up trap speeds. i no longer care. i know i am faster than you. if you think different you wouldn't be cursing and flipping out and spazzing like a little boy. people are pm'ing me now saying what a fool/tool you look like.

Last edited by CBodnar; 08-12-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:12 PM

thanks man. i am not going to even bother argueing with ignorant people like him. i am just going to listen to joe and sit back and laugh at the newbs like him who say my setup will blow up. he said i wouldn't run this i would do that. i wouldn't gain anymore than max 5hp with my bottle warmer he told me in pm's. i learned that i did gain way more than 5hp with the bottle warmer and that he is a newb. like i told you in pm's i am not going to bother posting my times or dyno sheets or video's anymore unless i like you and your my friends. thats why when i go back to the track with slicks and am running 12's i'll show you the vid lsjwannabe and other people that are chill.

thanks for everything lsjwannabe and joe for making me realize people who say i am going to blow up are newbs and they are just mad
when the **** have i said ur gunna blow up??? I could give 2 ***** about your ******* car, or you for that matter. Your running a 45 shot, with a bottle warmer, WOW thats gotta be soo fukin fast man. Faster then everyone else for that matter. What did u run at the track by the way with that setup?? what was ur trap o great one??

thanks joe and lsj for guiding me and letting me stop writting messages and wasting my time on guys like 04redline who is mad at the world that i've spent less money than him and make more power and produce better times.
thanks guys
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA you makem e laugh. If only you heard the **** that is talked about you at our car meets

you cantm ake that statement unless u get ur ass down here and run me. Ill put 2 grand on the race too. And ill pull you by 3 cars or more

Last edited by 04redline0124; 08-12-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-12-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he doesnt wanna know he just doesnt realize how much slower cars are down here. chris if i remember correctly you trapped 112 right?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
he doesnt wanna know he just doesnt realize how much slower cars are down here. chris if i remember correctly you trapped 112 right?
yea before the clutch and a few other ****. Im like 114 now. So up north with the purrrty weather prolyl around a 118 trap
Old 08-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
cheap. fast. reliable. you only get two.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Area47
HAHA +1
Old 08-12-2008, 07:06 PM

i pick good looking and cheap ( i added in the good looking bc i like it)
Old 08-12-2008, 08:24 PM

thanks guys i can tell he says he could give to ***** about my car but he is the one cursing and mad because i am better than him. thanks again for proving this to me and letting me understand he is frustrated.

Thank you joe & lsjwannabe

i like in new jersey i could careless what people say at meets about me. the joke is now on you sir. your the one getting all hyped up and mad. now you bring in trap speed. i sit back and laugh at you now. my turn. you curse get angry that what? my dyno sheets? my times are better than you? now you bring in the trap speeds. i don't care if i only trap 110 or some where around there the number before that is far greater than yours so that is all that matters to me. you are the silly boy making excuses now. you realize in the end i am faster, better, greater.

that is the reason you curse and try to keep fighting back because in everthing i have beat you. and now you bring up trap speed like i care? i proved you already. better dyno times. you call it bs. better 1/4 times than you. you call bs. now you bring up trap speeds. i no longer care. i know i am faster than you. if you think different you wouldn't be cursing and flipping out and spazzing like a little boy. people are pm'ing me now saying what a fool/tool you look like.

ok man ur right ur faster then me lmao ahha no one knows what i run now, or dyno. I wont post it just beacuse I lvoe when people like you get a hot head and think they are better then everyone else just because u have nitrous. I know how much these cars make on nitrous, and especially with your work. You can THINK your faster all youi want, but until you come down and prove it then this is just all an e-fight. Take your gods given gift to the LSJ and spread your knowledge to everyone else, or wait do you have any sense you bug joe for every little answer, and then try to bark back to people thinking you know everything. Have fun and enjoy your car while you still can. Good day.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Area47
trying to pick the right combo made my head heard, damn you riddler.

Quick Reply: 16psi + C16 + 150shot + 22* timing = Z06 Killer :-)