War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

2.2 LT vs WRX on Dallas North Tollroad

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 02:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 2.2 LT vs WRX on Dallas North Tollroad

Today around 130 pm I was heading from Plano to Addison south on the Toll Road and i was just came off the George Bush Exit when a WRX goes past me had already been on the Toll Road, well i speed up a little and catch him. We are both rollin at about 65 side by side in left and middle lane, well he jumps into the right lane and takes off.. I stay in the left and persue i Jump in the middle lane hit about 85 and pass him, he drops into the middle and follows i weave around a few cars and about 2 exits later i gotta slow down to about 55 bc of traffic before the toll booth i see him in the rear view slowin for the traffic about 5 car length back, i get a little opening and pop in and take off.. he cut over and slip into the same gap and is behind me, were both rollin in the left lane im doin 85 and comin up on the Toll Tag lane and by now i got atleast 7-10 lengths on him and start to slow down through the plaza,. He keeps coming i gotta take the first exit after the plaza so i hit it and pop around paying toll traffic and slip onto my exit and yield to traffic on service road and just stop and wait he goes blowing by about 90 seconds later doin atleast 80 i just laugh and honk, and i see he taps brakes and slows ahead.. i make my way to the Tattoo Parlor.

Now before you start sayin racin in traffic.. It was Thurs mid day there was like 30 cars on the road over a 5 miles span, but its amazing he has this AWD " Monster" and couldnt keep up with the 2.2... lol.. You call it what you want :

I Say It was a Win
Old 02-09-2007, 02:43 AM

he is faster that is no doubt,but you are the more experienced driver,you are doing things that may intimidate the young fella
Old 02-09-2007, 02:54 AM

True true meester Mike..But lets not give Mr. black socks a big head. lol..Sweet runs man
Old 02-09-2007, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik
True true meester Mike..But lets not give Mr. black socks a big head. lol..Sweet runs man
mr.black socks for sure,at least he has a sweet tattoo
Old 02-09-2007, 05:08 AM
Banned

i think i want my minute back that i just read this crazy kill

i like twisted and all but i dont think his 2.2 can take ANY wrx

Last edited by Red2.4SS/SC; 02-09-2007 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2007, 08:22 AM

What are your mods?
Old 02-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SCRAPPY
What are your mods?
I have rims lowering springs SRI and window Tint each adds 100 hp.. lol .. I dont have anything that would make a difference... Its all the fact he couldnt drive, i dont give a **** about a drag race.. i know i wont win.. but put in turns, some other cars, and ill beat almost anyone
Old 02-09-2007, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by TWIZTED 2.2
I have rims lowering springs SRI and window Tint each adds 100 hp.. lol .. I dont have anything that would make a difference... Its all the fact he couldnt drive, i dont give a **** about a drag race.. i know i wont win.. but put in turns, some other cars, and ill beat almost anyone
that a boy,been saying this far too long,I'll give everyone a rig from my work and I'll watch em keep up with me fact is most the drivers that have wrxs around here are young asian males with little to no driving experience and have recently arrived from abroad,so they are usually no challange
Old 02-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Banned

He was a white kid, w/ a straight bill hat on backwards
Old 02-09-2007, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by g5mike
that a boy,been saying this far too long,I'll give everyone a rig from my work and I'll watch em keep up with me fact is most the drivers that have wrxs around here are young asian males with little to no driving experience and have recently arrived from abroad,so they are usually no challange
Hhahhahahahha lol....how stereotypical....lol! But there is some truth to it. Over here in Toronto, the majority of wrx and sti drivers are asian. But, I do see plenty of non asian ppl driving subaru's. I can agree that some can't drive but there are some that do just fine. Alot of the the fob asians around here go to many track days. I know enuf fobs that book enough track days and they know how to drive. Then there is the odd asian that goes nuts and slaps on GT35R's on their subaru's hahahah lol Don't under estimate ppl that you don't like driving certain cars. Just because they are different doesn't mean they are no better or worse than you.

Personally, I'm asian. I'm not fresh off the boat or nething cause I was born here but I"m pretty confident I can drive my wrx with no problems...I'll give you a challange anyday...too bad your on the west coast hahah lol. But seriously...no need to get racial. That's like me saying ''Oh, all those ppl driving cobalts are white trash hicks that can't drive for **** and think their cars are invincible" hahah but i'm not saying that i'm just saying...I"m not beefing with anyone i'm just saying that its funny how some ppl stereotype certain ppl. But I'm not offended or nething cause i sometimes agree with what you say, but saying certain ppl can't drive cars can apply to any car maker and racial background of the driver.

Cheers,
Old 02-09-2007, 03:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
uhh no, dont believe it, i believe you raced a WRX, but theres a reason it lost, and it wasnt driver skill.

Ive raced a few WRX's now where at first when i race him i blow him away, then he pulls out one of those portable handheld tuners, reflashes, and blows me away.
The car could have been a fake, not too hard to add a hood and a WRX badge to the 2.5RS model.

Theres just no way you would beat a WRX with your high 15 second car compared to his mid to low 14 second car. Doesnt happen.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:46 PM

Yall wanna see a 2.2. the driver og this fil is a 2.2 at full throttle with to SS S/C racing in front of him.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1902965950
Old 02-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by -Jayson-
uhh no, dont believe it, i believe you raced a WRX, but theres a reason it lost, and it wasnt driver skill.

Ive raced a few WRX's now where at first when i race him i blow him away, then he pulls out one of those portable handheld tuners, reflashes, and blows me away.
The car could have been a fake, not too hard to add a hood and a WRX badge to the 2.5RS model.

Theres just no way you would beat a WRX with your high 15 second car compared to his mid to low 14 second car. Doesnt happen.
Believe what you want but i have yet to lose a race where i was on the highway and there was traffic to get around, he couldnt handle having to go around other cars.. he doesnt have good vision and cant drive
Old 02-09-2007, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by STi_WRX02
Hhahhahahahha lol....how stereotypical....lol! But there is some truth to it. Over here in Toronto, the majority of wrx and sti drivers are asian. But, I do see plenty of non asian ppl driving subaru's. I can agree that some can't drive but there are some that do just fine. Alot of the the fob asians around here go to many track days. I know enuf fobs that book enough track days and they know how to drive. Then there is the odd asian that goes nuts and slaps on GT35R's on their subaru's hahahah lol Don't under estimate ppl that you don't like driving certain cars. Just because they are different doesn't mean they are no better or worse than you.

Personally, I'm asian. I'm not fresh off the boat or nething cause I was born here but I"m pretty confident I can drive my wrx with no problems...I'll give you a challange anyday...too bad your on the west coast hahah lol. But seriously...no need to get racial. That's like me saying ''Oh, all those ppl driving cobalts are white trash hicks that can't drive for **** and think their cars are invincible" hahah but i'm not saying that i'm just saying...I"m not beefing with anyone i'm just saying that its funny how some ppl stereotype certain ppl. But I'm not offended or nething cause i sometimes agree with what you say, but saying certain ppl can't drive cars can apply to any car maker and racial background of the driver.

Cheers,
I dont think either one of us are really sterotyping,you are right about the cobalt thing,you dont see alot of asians driving them,my friends who happen to be asian and drive cobalts get a hard time from their buddies.lol i guess my stereo type would also go along the lines that alot of (fast) cars tend to be young people,who tend to be inexperienced drivers is all
Old 02-09-2007, 04:45 PM

Yeah I know what you mean Mike. Over there there are a lot of younger ppl driving fast cars. In my area, there are plenty of upper class kids that have bottomless bank accounts and drive bimmers, STi's galore, and every other nice car u can think of. But in the end its really up to how the individual person drives. I have a fast car but I don't drive crazy much. I don't even full throttle much even on the highway. But lately, I see more ppl in slow Honda's and that sort driving faster than ppl with nicer and faster cars

and mike...you are a poooost ***** mang! hahah lol almost 12k posts! holy shnikees! hahaha lol
Old 02-09-2007, 04:53 PM

Yeah I know what you mean Mike. Over there there are a lot of younger ppl driving fast cars. In my area, there are plenty of upper class kids that have bottomless bank accounts and drive bimmers, STi's galore, and every other nice car u can think of. But in the end its really up to how the individual person drives. I have a fast car but I don't drive crazy much. I don't even full throttle much even on the highway. But lately, I see more ppl in slow Honda's and that sort driving faster than ppl with nicer and faster cars

and mike...you are a poooost ***** mang! hahah lol almost 12k posts! holy shnikees! hahaha lol
No ****! its usually some guy,in a honda flying by,no seriously my bro-in -law is chinese,so no insult intended,we do however have alot of Sattalite people here in Richmond and they should not be driving (international licences) so sometimes generalizeation will fart out of my mouth...the same can be said about me,they generalise and say all truck drivers keep golden bombs in the truck so that they dont lose time on their route BTW..Twisted has a small *****.lol

oh yeah, next year I'm probl buying an sti want one for the shitty weather im moving back too,cant beat AWD..twisted is gay

Last edited by g5mike; 02-09-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2007, 09:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Believe what you want but i have yet to lose a race where i was on the highway and there was traffic to get around, he couldnt handle having to go around other cars.. he doesnt have good vision and cant drive
Did you ever think He Might Not have been racing, But Playing around Due to the traffic!

I Personally will not Race any1 wieving in & out of Traffic, Thats Just Stupid! I Love My car More than that, To Take a Stupid Risk! Keep in Mind His Car cost More than your Base Model & Maybe he don't feel like wrecking it!

IMO!
Old 02-09-2007, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by g5mike
No ****! its usually some guy,in a honda flying by,no seriously my bro-in -law is chinese,so no insult intended,we do however have alot of Sattalite people here in Richmond and they should not be driving (international licences) so sometimes generalizeation will fart out of my mouth...the same can be said about me,they generalise and say all truck drivers keep golden bombs in the truck so that they dont lose time on their route BTW..Twisted has a small *****.lol

oh yeah, next year I'm probl buying an sti want one for the shitty weather im moving back too,cant beat AWD..twisted is gay
Hahhaa no offence taken man! its not like i'd get my feelings hurt or anything. Just the other day i was passing these white guys at school and they yelled out ''Hey, look at that ***** in the subaru!" I gave em a dirty look and passed by. I have no time for losers like that...But i'm in no way calling you that. Yeah I know the feeling. I've been to Richmond BC numerous times and its somewhat similar to over here in Richmond Hill, ON. Mad fobs driving sick cars and not knowing how to use it but that can be said about anyone but I see the similarities since both towns are full of asians.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Banned

You can all kiss my ass.. he is the one that took off in the first place..
Old 02-10-2007, 01:18 AM

Hahhaa no offence taken man! its not like i'd get my feelings hurt or anything. Just the other day i was passing these white guys at school and they yelled out ''Hey, look at that ***** in the subaru!" I gave em a dirty look and passed by. I have no time for losers like that...But i'm in no way calling you that. Yeah I know the feeling. I've been to Richmond BC numerous times and its somewhat similar to over here in Richmond Hill, ON. Mad fobs driving sick cars and not knowing how to use it but that can be said about anyone but I see the similarities since both towns are full of asians.
its just not asian,we get british people here and they are all over the ****** road
Old 02-17-2007, 09:36 PM

You can all kiss my ass.. he is the one that took off in the first place..

MONKEY see MONKEY do. Street racing kills monkeys....we dont need any dead monkeys now do we?
Old 02-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Banned

i wont die.. i drive too good