War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

2.4 SS sedan VS. Civic SI sedan

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g5mike
nobody wants to tune me,so I'm just gonna say **** it and go off the original dyno.Iam still searching my options for someone to tune me we already know im sitting at 200 with an additional 25whp available to me after a tune.So Iam not giving up yet
Wait a sec... I call bull on this. Last I saw, you dynoed like 167WHP (if that). I'd double check, but I couldn't find the thread anymore (might have been deleted).

Plus, didn't you crack your roller rockers again with these cams?

Unless I missed a thread with some dyno sheets to prove me wrong, I think you're getting those HP numbers from the ricer dyno. No offense... just calling it as I see it.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by PpAzZ1101
Wait a sec... I call bull on this. Last I saw, you dynoed like 167WHP (if that). I'd double check, but I couldn't find the thread anymore (might have been deleted).

Plus, didn't you crack your roller rockers again with these cams?

Unless I missed a thread with some dyno sheets to prove me wrong, I think you're getting those HP numbers from the ricer dyno. No offense... just calling it as I see it.
you must have missed my other posts,a civic si only dynoed at one more hp than I,every dyno is different,yes I was pissed and tossed the graph,but victoryredss was there with me and he seen the dyno sheet as well. As for the rockerrollers they got cracked due to some tool cranking off the cams incorrectly.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by g5mike
you must have missed my other posts,a civic si only dynoed at one more hp than I,every dyno is different,yes I was pissed and tossed the graph,but victoryredss was there with me and he seen the dyno sheet as well. As for the rockerrollers they got cracked due to some tool cranking off the cams incorrectly.
Well I'd like to see you on a different dyno then to confirm it. That's still not an extremely accurate way to judge your power output.

I'm not trying to be an ass... I just want to see some solid facts.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by PpAzZ1101
Well I'd like to see you on a different dyno then to confirm it. That's still not an extremely accurate way to judge your power output.

I'm not trying to be an ass... I just want to see some solid facts.
LOL been trying,I'm having a new head put on this week and Pycho is gonna send me a tune, once I have everthing goin by the grace of God,then I'm actually going to a more reputable shop but its a dyno jet this time.Still not thrilled though cause they won't use the HPT either.Maybe when I move back east this summer I can find a shop along the way that will HPT my car,maybe Tag racecraft