War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

2.4 SS sedan VS. Maryland State Police

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 04:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2.4 SS sedan VS. Maryland State Police

So I got home from my latest train trip to PA and my car was FILTHY! So after a quick power nap it was off to the car wash! So after its all clean and shiny I notice I forgot my mico-fiber towels! OH NO how will I ever dry it and keep it from getting the dreded water spots? I know a quick blast up the highway at triple digit speeds should do the trick!

So its off to the highway, once there I wind it up to about 110 and just cruise, noone else on the road, no harm no foul right? Oh So Wrong! Out of the corner of my eye I notice a State Trooper just coming on another on ramp, DAMNIT I think to myself so I give it juuuuust a tad more gas 115, 120, 125..... I round a long gentle curve and dive for the off ramp! A quick right at the first red light, followed by another, then dive in the drive thru of Burger King and act as inoccent as a new born baby.

I place my order, I pay and get my food, I round the front of the place and whos sitting right there but Mr. State Trooper! First thought, OH ****! Then I realized no way he saw my tag #! HA HA! Thank God for loop holes! So I pull around and he waives me over.
Here's how the conversation went down....
Me...."Can I help you officer?"
Cop.. "License and registration please sir."
Me...." Um, of corse here you go. What seems to be the problem?"
Cop.. "I saw a car just like this one on RT. 100 and clocked it at 127mph before it went around the bend in the road."
Me.... "127mph? Dear God thats insaine! I didn't even know these cars were that fast!"
Cop.. "Yeah, I'm sure. Tell me was that you I saw?"
Me.... "Me? Why no officer, I just came down Ritchie Hwy."
Cop.. "Mmm Hmm, so how many points has this car gotten you?"
Me.... "Sir I have no points and haven't for almost 6 years now. In fact I've never even been pulled over in this car before all my tickets were when I had my Fire Bird."
Cop.. "So no points huh? So when I run this it'll confirm that story right?" tapping on my license.
Me.... "Yes sir it will."
Cop.. " Last chance to tell me it was you before I wright you up for it."
NOW I GOT HIS ASS!
Me.... "Well officer since you told me you never saw the tag # then how is it you can wright me up? I never confessed to anything and since you have no proof I don't see how you think you can wright me up."
Cop.. "Ok smart ass stay put I'll be back." He walks to his cruiser. 20 minutes pass a second car pulls up, its his SGT. Oh goodie I get to screw with him too! They talk for a couple minutes while I eat my food, hey don't want my fries getting cold right. They come up and the SGT. asks me.
Sgt... "Sir were you on Rt. 100 and did my trooper clock you doing 127mph?"
Me.... "As I explained to your trooper I was not on Rt.100 and I was not speeding."
Sgt... "Do you mind telling me where you were coming from?"
Me.... "Not at all, I came from Burger King."
Sgt... "Before that."
Me.... "I'm sorry you don't need to know that."
Cop.. "See, a smart ass."
Me.... "Sgt. I don't like being called childish names by your trooper. If he was unable to get a tag# off the car in question that's not my fault. But I do have my rights, and I do have the right to not incriminate myself so unless either of you have any proof it was me I'll bid you both a good day." I hold out my hand for my license and registration and the trooper puts them in my hand.
Sgt... "You know I can hold you here and question you don't you?"
Me.... "Yes I do. And you know that I can call my lawyer and have him file harassment charges against both of you don't you? I'm NOT some scared kid that you can push around, I have my rights and I KNOW them very well. Do I need to call my lawyer?"
Sgt... "No but you need to step out of the vehicle so we can search it."
Me.... "Sure no problem." I turn off my car, pop my trunk and step out.
Cop.. "Is there anything we need to know before we start our search?"
Me.... "Yes"
Sgt... "What?"
Me.... "I'm calling my lawyer to see exactly what your powers of search are just so neither of you do something you'll regret."
They look at each other and stand there while I make my call. I get finished and tell them
Me.... "Ok guys search away, but make sure you put everything back exactly how you found it."
Another 15 minutes go by they're still searching.
Me.... "Ok guys thats enough, my cars NOT that big, what exactly do you hope to find?"
Sgt... "Thats enough trooper I don't see anything do you?"
Cop.. "No sir."
Sgt... "Ok we're finished here."
Me.... "Um, no your not. You need to put my trunk carpet back in and the stuff you removed from the glove box. Your not tearing my car apart and not going to put it all back."
Sgt... "If you think I'm going to put anything back in this car..."
Me.... cutting him off "No I don't think you are I know you are. You removed it and under MD state law you are requiered to put it back how you found it. EXACTLY "
So they got to work putting my stuff back in after they were done I closed my trunk.
Me.... "Thank you is there anything else I can do for you Sgt.?"
Sgt... "Trooper you can go now. No sir nothing else that we need at this time. Thank you for your cooperation."
Me... "No problem Sgt. glad to help. Oh you may want to make sure your troopers are 100% sure when they stop someone so you can save yourself any further embarisment."
Sgt... laughing a little "ha ha ha you really are a smart ass aren't you?"
Me.... "Yes sir 100% smart ass. I mean its better to be a smart ass then a dumb ass."
Sgt... laughter stops "Are you calling me or my trooper a dumb ass?"
Me.... "Why no sir I'd never do that. But what would YOU call someone who stops somebody and can't proove they did a thing?"
Sgt... "Have a nice day sir, drive safely." Turns to leave.
Me.... "Oh Sgt." He turns back, I smile and tell him "You have a nice day too."
Get in my car and come home.

God I love screwing with cops!
Old 05-20-2007, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats awesome.Never admit anything .
Old 05-20-2007, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by spaz
Thats awesome.Never admit anything .
As soon as you do your FUCKED!
Old 05-20-2007, 04:35 PM

hahahahaha.
that made me chuckle.
poor cops thinking there tough ****.
i love messing with them.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:40 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
lol.......... but now youll have 2 cops out to get you man... better watch your step for a while
Old 05-20-2007, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
lol.......... but now youll have 2 cops out to get you man... better watch your step for a while
Nahhhhhh, you pwn them once REAL good and then they know they can't screw with you.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:47 PM

you sir...are my hero
Old 05-20-2007, 04:55 PM

not in NY... they would wait for me daily on my exit ramp and go through my car and give me tickets for everything after I pulled a stunt like that. I do say admit to nothing. But that lawyer talk just pisses them off more..... trust me
Old 05-20-2007, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
not in NY... they would wait for me daily on my exit ramp and go through my car and give me tickets for everything after I pulled a stunt like that. I do say admit to nothing. But that lawyer talk just pisses them off more..... trust me
Wow that blows! Yeah some states from what I'm finding out let their cops get away with whatever they want! I wouldn't recoment doing this in other states cause it could land you in some hot water! Just find out your rights and use them.
Old 05-20-2007, 05:03 PM

"Jackalope... Don't **** with him or he'll tear you four new ********."

Old 05-20-2007, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jackalope
Wow that blows! Yeah some states from what I'm finding out let their cops get away with whatever they want! I wouldn't recoment doing this in other states cause it could land you in some hot water! Just find out your rights and use them.
yeah I live in NYC so .... yeah you've probably heard some stories
Old 05-20-2007, 05:18 PM

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Jackalope
Where could we find out information about our particular state's laws?
Old 05-20-2007, 05:29 PM

google it. just search for your states traffic laws or driving laws...ect....there should be a .gov site thats got it all
Old 05-20-2007, 05:43 PM

That was by far the funniest story i have heard in awhile. You get a rep point.
Old 05-20-2007, 05:49 PM

Thats awesome. You make me proud! Cops are stupid and try to always use the scare tactic. Everyone needs to take a lesson from this post. Matter of fact this needs to go to be stickied in the "how to guide" section under how to talk to the police.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:05 PM

what sucks for me tho is the 2 times i got pulled over i had to admit to doing wrong....the first one was i ran a stop sign...which i didnt run...but i was going 80 in a 35 at 2 in the morning so when the cop told me i ran a stop sign i was like yes officer whatever you say...and then just last weekend i got pulled over at the races and talked my ass out of a racing ticket and might not even get a ticket from that one...well see tho haha.
but cops are always ******** they always swear at me haha
Old 05-20-2007, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by HackAbuse
"Jackalope... Don't **** with him or he'll tear you four new ********."

quad exhaust?!?! now thats rice! hahaha
Old 05-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Banned

i cant do that cause i got my wing now. and no other car has one like this
Old 05-20-2007, 06:47 PM

Why am I not surprised of this. How could I think anyone other than Jack would start some crap like this Way to go Jack!!
Old 05-20-2007, 06:48 PM

*waits for the future policeman to come in and talk *****

thats funny, **** them for trying to use scare tactics. I wouldn't have let them search my car though...
Old 05-20-2007, 06:53 PM

That was great. Made my day!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:00 PM

+1 why did you let them search? They had no reasonable cause...
Old 05-20-2007, 07:14 PM

He probably let them cause there wasnt anything that they could possibly find...knowing that and not having that much to do...i would let someone search my car till they are blue in the face and sweating their asses off
Old 05-20-2007, 07:56 PM

haha thats absolutely nuts man. my favorite part is how you just went along eatin your bk. gotta love it. great story
Old 05-20-2007, 07:57 PM

when they asked if there was anything they should know about you shoulda said, " well there might be a body in the back, but i was so drunk/high last night i don't remember if i dumped it or not. "

Quick Reply: 2.4 SS sedan VS. Maryland State Police