War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

2 girls in a red tc.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nanaki
too bad you probably paid more for the SS/SC than they did a scion TC.
what does this have to do with anything? my 2.2 is less money than the scion, and i would have beat it too.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
what does this have to do with anything? my 2.2 is less money than the scion, and i would have beat it too.
way to make his post backfire! lol

As for your 2.2 beating a tC...well....i doubt it.

anybody elses 2.2 that knows how to drive....definately.

lol. Im just playin.

a tC has what? 170hp? and like, 100ft/lbs of tq?
Old 03-04-2007, 09:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TCarter
way to make his post backfire! lol

As for your 2.2 beating a tC...well....i doubt it.

anybody elses 2.2 that knows how to drive....definately.

lol. Im just playin.

a tC has what? 170hp? and like, 100ft/lbs of tq?
the tc has like 163 hp and 160 tq. weighs a little more than the cobalt though.

o yea, and F. U. dick!!

Last edited by D4u2s0t; 03-04-2007 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-04-2007, 10:06 AM

yeah it's more around 167 160tq

freakenhye you must be pretty young to have gotten yoru self in this situation. cause even if shew was trying to dog your cobalt you could've given her a test ride and changed her mind.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:54 AM

I wouldn't give them any lengths...I would rip them right off the launch and when they tried to flyby I would go WOT and rip them again and again until they gave up.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:14 PM

if you bothered to read the original post, you'd know what that has to do with it. when they said "nice car" sarcastically because it was a cobalt and they were in their super awesome scion tc.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TCarter
Dont worry about joeworkstohard, hes just mad cuz he doesnt get up on it...after all. he rolls around with his little sister. (Yes Joe, Ive seen your How to videos...and if thats your little brother.....my bad)

As for the tC...meh, i have a 2.4L Auto Sedan...stock and I whoop on them left and right.

As for whoever said "Whoever talks **** about the SS/SC should go down" or whatever the heck you said...i talk crap about SS/SC's all the time...because im bigger than most people, and well...I can

As for the girls, they coulda been hot or ugly, does it matter? im engaged so it doesnt matter...they could be hot...and id probably flip them off or more than likely just laugh as I mashed the gas pedal.

Theres no shame in what you did. I know everyone on here has gotten on there car to show off in one way or another. Even Joeworkstohard...He made a video about his ghetto airbox mod (which was mildy entertaining btw ) and when he was done, he was doing some full accel's...is this the same thing? technicaly yes...you were showing off to them.....he was showing off to his camera which he had every intent to post on the internet to show off to others...

So like I said, dont worry about what others say. Keep on truckin'

i'm not saying that i've never done anything stupid in my life, but blowing around silly girls can be dangerous for both of you. even in my video where i blow around an impala, it was staged.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:41 PM

the scion tc are heavy and slow, even supercharged they are still 15 second cars... you should have ebraked a 180, whipped it in reverse and beat her that way. and on your way pass her should have slapped a sticky note with your number on her forehead.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by idunn
the scion tc are heavy and slow, even supercharged they are still 15 second cars... you should have ebraked a 180, whipped it in reverse and beat her that way. and on your way pass her should have slapped a sticky note with your number on her forehead.
if no sticky notes are at hand, just use the back of a taco bell receipt and a little of "nature's epoxy"
Old 03-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

if you bothered to read the original post, you'd know what that has to do with it. when they said "nice car" sarcastically because it was a cobalt and they were in their super awesome scion tc.
i did. it still has nothing to do with it.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:27 PM

i did. it still has nothing to do with it.
i guess people have to sing it for ya. i guess there's a reason you have so many posts. i take it you've never had someone say "nice car" to you being a complete smartass about it, even though your car was obviously more.

had to edit my post just in case your sarcasm meter is broken.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:54 PM

i dunno man it just seems like people with scions think they are fast. theres a guy i work with that cant even beat a stock 4 cyl. eclipse (the last body style not any of the fast ones) and hes got quite a bit of bolt ons, but he still has the testicular fortitude to call a cobalt a cavaleir in all seriousness. heres my problem with it if you cant beat my car and you call it a cavaleir you need to shut up, if you can beat it you can call it a turd on wheels all you want. oh and sorry for the run ons i didnt go to college. haha
Old 03-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Banned

i guess people have to sing it for ya. i guess there's a reason you have so many posts. i take it you've never had someone say "nice car" to you being a complete smartass about it, even though your car was obviously more.

had to edit my post just in case your sarcasm meter is broken.
i've never had that happen... and even if it did, still your post wouldn't make any sense...

i have alot of posts for 2 reasons:

1) I've been on this site since 2005
2) ***** threads in the dungeon.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 410 Likes on 352 Posts
I love raping little girls..............

in cars their daddy bought them! What kind of person do you think I am? Geez! Good killing fun though!

I had a similar situation with a chick in a new Civic Si... BUT what you have to do, is toy with them... like I did. You stay beside them for a while... then WOT AND BLOW THEM AWAY!
Old 03-04-2007, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by uthinkimodd
yeah it's more around 167 160tq

freakenhye you must be pretty young to have gotten yoru self in this situation. cause even if shew was trying to dog your cobalt you could've given her a test ride and changed her mind.
Im 28 and married. Have given rides to a lot of girls before i got married. So im ok on that. But the only way to change minds WOT
Old 03-05-2007, 12:58 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP
I love raping little girls..............

in cars their daddy bought them! What kind of person do you think I am? Geez! Good killing fun though!

I had a similar situation with a chick in a new Civic Si... BUT what you have to do, is toy with them... like I did. You stay beside them for a while... then WOT AND BLOW THEM AWAY!
You need to post that story as well!
Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
if it was a guy this story would make sense.

You should have toyed with them and got them smiling.
then scored phone numbers when you all pull over for a coffee.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:10 AM

My boy and I were leavin the mall in his VR4 (Twin-Turbo) and these two chicks in an H2 or 3 or 5, either way it wasn't a realy hummer, rolled up next to us. The driver looked to be 12 teen an she was smoking a cigarette.

We rolled outta the mall pretty quick and got caught at a light, when they got up next to us they were like.."Sorry boys..HUMMMMMMER" I was thinkin, that's what you should give me, but said.."That's nice..TWIN TURBO MITSUBISHI, but I'll give ya sum props for bein in a hummer" She replied with.."then we'll give you props for bein in a mitsubishi" Like that cheap ass hummer was even theirs..Thems the kinda girls you wanna bend over the hood of that hummer an poke em till they pass out. Sorry, but I hate when people open their **** holsters and make statements about things they don't know.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik
My boy and I were leavin the mall in his VR4 (Twin-Turbo) and these two chicks in an H2 or 3 or 5, either way it wasn't a realy hummer, rolled up next to us. The driver looked to be 12 teen an she was smoking a cigarette.

We rolled outta the mall pretty quick and got caught at a light, when they got up next to us they were like.."Sorry boys..HUMMMMMMER" I was thinkin, that's what you should give me, but said.."That's nice..TWIN TURBO MITSUBISHI, but I'll give ya sum props for bein in a hummer" She replied with.."then we'll give you props for bein in a mitsubishi" Like that cheap ass hummer was even theirs..Thems the kinda girls you wanna bend over the hood of that hummer an poke em till they pass out. Sorry, but I hate when people open their **** holsters and make statements about things they don't know.

Welcome to the real world.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik

Haha I love it! Good call.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cirrus
You're the type of driver that gives us a bad reputation. Cut the **** talk, especially to girls in a decent car.

And holy ****, two girls in a car tell you nice car, then you blow them off? Lacking lady skills much?
Scion is hardly a nice car, about as nice as a toyota corolla
Old 03-10-2007, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by idunn
Old 03-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cirrus
You're the type of driver that gives us a bad reputation. Cut the **** talk, especially to girls in a decent car.

And holy ****, two girls in a car tell you nice car, then you blow them off? Lacking lady skills much?
why are you hating so much ??? what would you have said if the title was 2 guys in a mustang with the same story , i think he just described a good race and made our car look good wow