War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

2006 1.8L Civic

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 01:33 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SS4ME
Is someone highjacking?!
Hey man you've got a PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:19 PM

why hasnt this thread been locked it is just one big argument
Old 05-24-2006, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by bluechevyss05
why hasnt this thread been locked it is just one big argument
Yeah! Who started this post anyway?
Old 05-25-2006, 01:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by XM15
Yeah! Who started this post anyway?
Who the **** knows or cares??? Once again my bad satellite radio15
Old 05-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Banned

He already has a grip! His STi and others like it have some of the best grip on the planet for a car costing about $30,000! You must not race many!?
Well aren't you hilarious. I've raced plenty of STi's, never lost to one. Sure they can rip out of the hole, but after that they get walked like their going backwards, and they don't have anything after 1/8 of a mile at all.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 280Z1977
Wesman, you keep coming back but you stay as uneducated as ever. What gives? So when Z cars have less then 5k in mods, run 9s and 10s and break off cars WAY more expensive and nicer that means they are a ricer. In case you didn't read or can't read... it doesn't take much to make a civic faster then a stock cobra. So why would a "stupid ricer" have to "waste all of his money"??? I know a lot of rich people that drive really nice cars, but they also drive POS looking cars that are VERY FAST that they RACE A LOT.
Uneducated?? More like I'm the one sticking to the facts, and you;re the one making up bullshit and trolling about imports as usual. I stated that a piece of **** Civic is still a piece of **** Civic no matter how fast it is. Thats a fact, get over it.

How many forums have you been kicked off?At least 3. And how many times have you been booted off of this one??? Lost count after 5.
Really?? And how do you know this?? You don't know jack ****, nor what other forums I am on.

Any time you want to start a POLL to see who is more "SAD", you or me???... feel free. I already embarassed you on another POLL we started.

Lets see some pics of "your" 98 T/A WS6...
Yea, we can all see how generally liked you are on here:

"Thats a pretty baised and arrogant statement. We all started off somewhere with the slower cars and worked our way up to the top, and if you cant see this you need to get off the forum"
Yeah? Mustang and vette owners might say the same about your 14 second car.
Face it, you were wrong. And going off on him was wrong. I hate the tons of BS that go on here as well but going off like you did only makes one person look bad and that's you.
dude 280z1977 every damn thread i look at with your name in it you have some ******* comment in there...u need to get a ******* life and quit actin like an ass everytime someone says something you dont like...
Obviously nobody like what you say, so why bother posting in the first place??
Simply unbelievable.

Can you explain to me why the hell you're allowed take over any post when you don't like what you're reading and nobody else is allowed to do it????

In other words, if you don't like what someone is saying about an import car, take your own freakin' advice and ignore it.
wait, so you are sick of people talking crap about honda's because they are slow, but you are making fun of people for racing 15 second cars? Shouldn't that mean you should make fun of people for racing honda's then? That is exactly why they all get made fun of. That, and they are always talking smack so they deserve to get it back.
lmao yea really..no one gives a damn what you think so just quit postin if ure gonna make gay ass remarks

And thats just a few from this thread...

I've posted pics of my car before. If you didn't see it, then too bad for you.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98WS6
Uneducated?? More like I'm the one sticking to the facts, and you;re the one making up bullshit and trolling about imports as usual. I stated that a piece of **** Civic is still a piece of **** Civic no matter how fast it is. Thats a fact, get over it.

Really?? And how do you know this?? You don't know jack ****, nor what other forums I am on.

Post some more pics.

I know you have a tendency of getting the boot off of other sites besides this one.

Anytime you want to start that poll feel free, or if you want I will. Why are you so jealous of civics? Because there are so many that are faster then your cavalier will ever be and your imaginary f-body???
Old 05-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Banned

Post some more pics.

I know you have a tendency of getting the boot off of other sites besides this one.

Anytime you want to start that poll feel free, or if you want I will. Why are you so jealous of civics? Because there are so many that are faster then your cavalier will ever be and your imaginary f-body???
Real good comeback. I bet it took you a whole 5 seconds to think that garbage up.

You know I have a tendency of getting "the boot" off of other sites?? And how do you know this?? Thats right, you don't have a clue, so STFU.

I don't see how calling riced out Civics pieces of **** is "being jealous" of them. You obviously have problems interpreting what others are saying, get a clue. If I liked riced out Civics, I would say so. I don't, so thats what I said. Simple enough, but you obviously lack the brain power ti understand.

Imaginary F-Body?? Ok, I could say the same thing about your claimed piece of **** STI. Those pictures could be from anywhere, you probably got them off the internet. Idiot.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Banned

Real good comeback. I bet it took you a whole 5 seconds to think that garbage up.

You know I have a tendency of getting "the boot" off of other sites?? And how do you know this?? Thats right, you don't have a clue, so STFU.

I don't see how calling riced out Civics pieces of **** is "being jealous" of them. You obviously have problems interpreting what others are saying, get a clue. If I liked riced out Civics, I would say so. I don't, so thats what I said. Simple enough, but you obviously lack the brain power ti understand.

Imaginary F-Body?? Ok, I could say the same thing about your claimed piece of **** STI. Those pictures could be from anywhere, you probably got them off the internet. Idiot.
I have my sources of you getting booted.

How is any 9 second car "riced out"????

People on this site have met me with my car. The same can't be said for you. Everyone knows you got pics of "your" TA off the internet why would you even bring that up about me???

So how 'bout that poll?
Old 05-26-2006, 12:52 AM

so yeah, i personally think you are both retarded and now after wasting an hour readign SIX PAGES of bullshit, i'm going to post my opinion.

280, I understand where you're coming from, not wanting to see slow cars race and all, if you don't want to see them race, dont go to test and tune nights. Test and tunes, track days, anytime a driver can put seat time in their car makes them a better driver. So, the more these 15 sec kids get to the track instead of the street, the less you will see those retarded kids crash. I personally think street racing is for the mentally challenged, but then again i'm one of those kids who doesn't like dieing, but to each his own.

and WS6, why did you let him get to you. 75% of the bullshit is you letting 280's comments **** you off and you flipping on him. no need for drama on the site, so if he bugs you that much theres a whole lot of other threads on this site, check em out.

and as for the ORIGINAL post...it'll come down to driver...with a shitty driver the cobalt can lose.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by roccityroller
so yeah, i personally think you are both retarded and now after wasting an hour readign SIX PAGES of bullshit, i'm going to post my opinion.

280, I understand where you're coming from, not wanting to see slow cars race and all, if you don't want to see them race, dont go to test and tune nights. Test and tunes, track days, anytime a driver can put seat time in their car makes them a better driver. So, the more these 15 sec kids get to the track instead of the street, the less you will see those retarded kids crash. I personally think street racing is for the mentally challenged, but then again i'm one of those kids who doesn't like dieing, but to each his own.

and WS6, why did you let him get to you. 75% of the bullshit is you letting 280's comments **** you off and you flipping on him. no need for drama on the site, so if he bugs you that much theres a whole lot of other threads on this site, check em out.

and as for the ORIGINAL post...it'll come down to driver...with a shitty driver the cobalt can lose.
Test and tunes are some of the only times I can go to the track.

98WS6 is aka......
Wesmanw02(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
IMPORTSSUX (no posts made,https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
TheBandit (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
Steve-O(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
Domestic Boy (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/members/domestic-boy-6908/)
Edit...
AmericanMuscle(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
WJW(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/members/wjw-6231/)

I think that is it, there might be one more.

Last edited by 280Z1977; 05-26-2006 at 04:43 AM.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:22 AM

"98WS6 is aka......
Wesmanw02(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
IMPORTSSUX (no posts made,https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
TheBandit (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
Steve-O(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
Domestic Boy (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/members/domestic-boy-6908/)
Edit...
AmericanMuscle(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/member.php,
WJW(https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/members/wjw-6231/)

I think that is it, there might be one more."

How do you know this?
Old 05-26-2006, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by YoAdrian
You can tell by his overall attitude about imports! I can smell that f@ck#r out by about 10 of his posts! Once again he is BANNED!!! Bye bye 98WS6!
Old 05-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Banned

You can tell by his overall attitude about imports! I can smell that f@ck#r out by about 10 of his posts! Once again he is BANNED!!! Bye bye 98WS6!
So people who don't like imports are automatically "wesman02"??

Interesting view, but that would mean a good 50% of the people on internet forums are Wesman02. Obviously your reasoning is flawed.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1TA
So people who don't like imports are automatically "wesman02"??

Interesting view, but that would mean a good 50% of the people on internet forums are Wesman02. Obviously your reasoning is flawed.

Also to add, LS1TA (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/members/ls1ta-7542/)

is Wesmanw02
Old 05-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Banned

Also to add, LS1TA (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/members/ls1ta-7542/)

is Wesmanw02
Really?? Do you like making things up??
Old 05-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by YoAdrian
I study dumb people for my job, so whenever Wesman posts, I can tell it is him. Because he is obviously dumb. j/k

Or because of what SS4ME said.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1TA
Really?? Do you like making things up??
Not as much as you!
Old 05-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Banned

I study dumb people for my job, so whenever Wesman posts, I can tell it is him. Because he is obviously dumb. j/k
Wow...you're creative. Sounds like your job involves studying your own life.

Leave me alone, stop accusing me of bieng other people.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:11 PM

Biased and arrogant??? How so... just because you don't like people telling you that your car is slow and that most people don't care if you can beat a minivan or not?

I hate going to my local track and having dozens of 15 second cars dragging water up to the line and taking so long to stage, etc. Also when going street racing it is more dangerous for these 15 second cars to race. My car can (or almost) stop as fast from 100 as your cobalt (and other slow cars) can from 60. At least some other slow sport compacts come with decent brakes, SIs, SVTFs, TCs, MINIs, SE-Rs, etc.

If you can't see why racing 15 second cars is lame, not to mention boring, then you need to go buy a horse and buggy.

Also to add, the thread starter actually started talking **** about another slow car, that = doubly lame.
If its soo lame then why dont u leave and not comment? Why do you continue speaking?
Old 05-26-2006, 08:18 PM

Just so everyone knows, this 280Z1977 is the same idiot that said air resistance has more of an effect on cars than weight. He was soo stubborn that I gave up trying to explain to him how he was wrong. Good to see Im not the only one hes been pissing off. Youre REALLLL popular arent ya?
Old 05-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
If its soo lame then why dont u leave and not comment? Why do you continue speaking?
To answer your questing for Nth time just in this thread. I am trying to help the community, by educating on what to do and what not to do in, especially on the street. Just because you don't agree for obvious reasons, doesn't mean I should stop voicing my opinion and helping people, especially when I receive thank yous from people and/or have people that agree with me.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Banned

Just so everyone knows, this 280Z1977 is the same idiot that said air resistance has more of an effect on cars than weight. He was soo stubborn that I gave up trying to explain to him how he was wrong. Good to see Im not the only one hes been pissing off. Youre REALLLL popular arent ya?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I thought your name was familar. You are the same guy that thinks every GTI ever made(modded or not) is automatically 5.8% slower then the Cobalt SS/SC.

Edit here is the thread.... https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/show...&highlight=GTI

Why would you bring that up, when I obviously made you look like you were still in elementary math??? Look how many people backed me up and agreed with me and how many agreed with you (there weren't any).
Old 05-26-2006, 08:27 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I thought your name was familar. You are the same guy that thinks every GTI ever made(modded or not) is automatically 5.8% slower then the Cobalt SS/SC.
Im not even going to bother getting into it with you. As I said Im just glad that Im not the only one youve pissed off, and can only hope youll be banned. Where are the moderators when ya need em?
Old 05-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Banned

Im not even going to bother getting into it with you. As I said Im just glad that Im not the only one youve pissed off, and can only hope youll be banned. Where are the moderators when ya need em?
Here's your sign...
http://mistupid.com/people/page013.htm

Quick Reply: 2006 1.8L Civic