War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

3 WAY!!! (not like that dirty people)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 WAY!!! (not like that dirty people)

So I was on my way to meet my buddy at his STI meet. As i was driving about 40 some young kid in a Mustang GT role up and gives me the look. I had 2 other people in my car and 4 bowling *****, he was riding solo. His car looked and sounded stock so I said what the hell. He downshifts and punches it, without a 3 honk, so by the time I reacted he had about a car on me. I downshift and gain and make up the car length faster then i expected, especially with passengers. By the time I shifted to 3rd I had about 2 cars on him, and then pulled evetually to 4+ CARS!!! I love this car!!! At the next light he pulls up next to me and smiles and nodds with a thumbs up.

Then out of no where a 04 V6 Accord pulls up and stares me down. He had a hude split exhaust that ways almost dragging on the ground, funny as can be. So the light turns green and we all take off. In first I pull on both of them to about 1/2 car. And shifted to second, I heard the Accord going WOT, but I decided to ease up to his speed (like half throttle), roll down my window and wave to him, and then WOT. He smiled cause he knew I was toying him, and then pulled on him but a rediculous amount. Flashed the hazards just to be annoying.

Kinda long but I'm bored at work. Enjoy the story.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:42 PM
360 L337 User

nice. I just put 60 miles on my car at lunch. wasn't in such a great mood, so I wanted to go for a ride. While cruising I got owned by a brand new Jaguar xk. brand new cause it had the window sticker, and a dealer tag. we were cruising at like 40 and i just shifted to 3rd and he punches it. it smoked the tires and took off, by the time i downshifted he was leaving me hardcore. in 2nd i was reeling, but when i shifted to third he was staying the same, if i was catching him at all.

From the next light he owned me also. A bit of wheelspin for him, then gone. It sounded good too.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:52 PM
360 L337 User

A old man in a 70 mustang 357 something tried too, but he got owned himself.

and a guy in 99 gt was trying to go, but there was too much traffic for me. he made sure to cut me off and show me his Rice Eater third brake light before he swung an illegal u turn in the middle of the road. that tool.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by R33P3R007
nice. I just put 60 miles on my car at lunch. wasn't in such a great mood, so I wanted to go for a ride. While cruising I got owned by a brand new Jaguar xk. brand new cause it had the window sticker, and a dealer tag. we were cruising at like 40 and i just shifted to 3rd and he punches it. it smoked the tires and took off, by the time i downshifted he was leaving me hardcore. in 2nd i was reeling, but when i shifted to third he was staying the same, if i was catching him at all.

From the next light he owned me also. A bit of wheelspin for him, then gone. It sounded good too.

I hate rolling with no honks, it's way unfair. i drive around at lunch too but no one around here wants to race, too many popo's. I pulled on my buddy's 05 stock STI, that was fun. Only like a quarter car though, but pulled on a WRX by almost 2. STI's sound so sick with exhuast, especially HKS or Greddy. I wish ours would sound like that, maybe with some different cams.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:27 PM

our car will never sound like an STI, unless you put a boxster engine it.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by TexasPhil
Or a boxer engine... Boxster is a Porsche.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by TexasPhil
^boxer

Well my friend is swapping his STI motor, maybe I'll drop it in mine, HAHAHA I WISH! That would be sick.
Old 04-20-2006, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by juststickit124
I hate rolling with no honks, it's way unfair. i drive around at lunch too but no one around here wants to race, too many popo's. I pulled on my buddy's 05 stock STI, that was fun. Only like a quarter car though, but pulled on a WRX by almost 2. STI's sound so sick with exhuast, especially HKS or Greddy. I wish ours would sound like that, maybe with some different cams.
its the unequal length headers/exhaust manifold....if you get the equal length aftermarket headers the sti/wrx sounds like any other car...
Old 04-20-2006, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by juststickit124
So I was on my way to meet my buddy at his STI meet. As i was driving about 40 some young kid in a Mustang GT role up and gives me the look. I had 2 other people in my car and 4 bowling *****, he was riding solo. His car looked and sounded stock so I said what the hell. He downshifts and punches it, without a 3 honk, so by the time I reacted he had about a car on me. I downshift and gain and make up the car length faster then i expected, especially with passengers. By the time I shifted to 3rd I had about 2 cars on him, and then pulled evetually to 4+ CARS!!! I love this car!!! At the next light he pulls up next to me and smiles and nodds with a thumbs up
what the hell you got done to ur car that u can pull on a GT by 4cars with like 400lbs extra weight
Old 04-20-2006, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by PuSha050
what the hell you got done to ur car that u can pull on a GT by 4cars with like 400lbs extra weight

Just a Injen CAI. I heard the guy down shift but I think it might have been an automatic, or just a shitty driver, maybe missed a gear.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:05 PM

id have to say a shitty driver. roll with 2 gt;s. one stick one auto. all i have is a aem filter. and its pretty even every time (one car length at most), including the auto.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by PuSha050
id have to say a shitty driver. roll with 2 gt;s. one stick one auto. all i have is a aem filter. and its pretty even every time (one car length at most), including the auto.
Well I got lucky then, his was an older model too like 98 or something, look pretty shitty, maybe there was some engine problems, don't know. I'm curious to race a new one now though. After my Cat-back. Do your friends have mods? This one was bone stock it appeared and sounded like.