War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

350z on the highway

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
HAHA once again not answering the question I asked I'll take that as no he was not the car that runs 8s if not why the hell did you bring him up out of thin air?

I guess I wouldn't have to assume **** if you would just answer the question flat out.

You have yet to answer my question about the 8sec car if it could do/did the things I listed.

I've never heard a car called a Z other than a Z28, 350z and Datson 280Z

I not aware of any car from factory being called just "Z"
DatsUn/Nissan Z Cars, the only Zzzzzzzzzzz.

If you could read I said the BBC GTA was a local guy from my local street racing board. On a completely seperate post I brought up Euthanasia. Please try to keep up.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by balla
DatsUn/Nissan Z Cars, the only Zzzzzzzzzzz.
HAHAHA THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!! That’s precious a RICER talking **** about others being ricers. That makes my point even better a high 15 – high 16 car depending on turbo or not in stock form. And you say you have a MILD motor. Tell you what there isn’t a car in the world that picks up 4-5SECONDS in the ¼ mile with a MILD setup.

YOU FAIL AT LIFE!

You laugh at 120 trap cars when I bet that piece of **** couldn’t top out 120.

If you could read I said the BBC GTA was a local guy from my local street racing board. On a completely seperate post I brought up Euthanasia. Please try to keep up.
Yea smartass why don't you try to keep up.

You posted this out of no where on post 63 I asked about who he was on the next post and if he was the 8sec car you talked about earlier.

He drives a nitroused injected BBC in 80's GTA, tubbed etc. VERY FAST CAR.
You then posted about Euthanasia on post 68 and have been talking about him ever since even though I told you that’s not who I was talking about on every post after that.

I’m done I’ve got more than my entertainment for the day. I thought you might have a slight clue on what you were talking about but I over estimated you.

Congrats you are now the stupidest person I have ever met on this site, you beat CODYBS by land slide!
Old 02-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Banned

HAHAHA THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!! That’s precious a RICER talking **** about others being ricers. That makes my point even better a high 15 – high 16 car depending on turbo or not in stock form. And you say you have a MILD motor. Tell you what there isn’t a car in the world that picks up 4-5SECONDS in the ¼ mile with a MILD setup.

YOU FAIL AT LIFE!

You laugh at 120 trap cars when I bet that piece of **** couldn’t top out 120.

Yea smartass why don't you try to keep up.

You posted this out of no where on post 63 I asked about who he was on the next post and if he was the 8sec car you talked about earlier.

You then posted about Euthanasia on post 68 and have been talking about him ever since even though I told you that’s not who I was talking about on every post after that.

I’m done I’ve got more than my entertainment for the day. I thought you might have a slight clue on what you were talking about but I over estimated you.

Congrats you are now the stupidest person I have ever met on this site, you beat CODYBS by land slide!
Mild SBC in a 2600lb car. *******!

I already said he WAS one of those 8 second cars.

KEEP UP, helmeteer.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:47 AM

Mild SBC in a 2600lb car. *******!

I already said he WAS one of those 8 second cars.

KEEP UP, helmeteer.
PLease quote your post where you said that.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Hockeyman
balla, just a quick question, why are you on a cobalt forum?
To question how you put two cars on someone from 80-100 then they magical get back 1 car by 110. sounds like your cars slow homie......I'd try digs from now on cause rolls obviously aren't working out for you anymore with your setup...........
Old 02-07-2008, 02:53 AM
Banned

PLease quote your post where you said that.
I told you he was a local guy and had a really fast car, all the ASSuming you do and you can't figure out he was one of the cars I was talking about?
Old 02-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Banned

Im just saying what I have and drove on the street that might fit what you guys are talking about. I have a 90 fox body lx all motor that can pull a sub 11 sec after driving it forever lol and a 94 Mustang Gt with a built N2O motor in it 300-500 shot that was really good on the street never over heated or anything like that. But it was not my dd at the time I would bet that it could make it to the closest track which was about 100 miles away (not on 1 tank of gas or touching the valve trainon the way lol) and pull a 9 sec pass. The best et I had with that set up with the 350 shot was 9.32 @ 148 mph. That motor was the **** never had problems with it untill I pulled it out to build a motor for a Vortech XX Trim looking to hit 1200hp +. those are the cars I had not inclding the ones in my sig. I guess from drag racing all my life is the reason I dont like roll racing lol but to each there own.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by euthanasia
Im just saying what I have and drove on the street that might fit what you guys are talking about. I have a 90 fox body lx all motor that can pull a sub 11 sec after driving it forever lol and a 94 Mustang Gt with a built N2O motor in it 300-500 shot that was really good on the street never over heated or anything like that. But it was not my dd at the time I would bet that it could make it to the closest track which was about 100 miles away (not on 1 tank of gas or touching the valve trainon the way lol) and pull a 9 sec pass. The best et I had with that set up with the 350 shot was 9.32 @ 148 mph. That motor was the **** never had problems with it untill I pulled it out to build a motor for a Vortech XX Trim looking to hit 1200hp +. those are the cars I had not inclding the ones in my sig. I guess from drag racing all my life is the reason I dont like roll racing lol but to each there own.
No **** that ****.

Roll=rice

or like my friend just, "rollfoolery"
Old 02-07-2008, 03:19 AM

I told you he was a local guy and had a really fast car, all the ASSuming you do and you can't figure out he was one of the cars I was talking about?
Oh so you can't find the post where you said that, I got you.

I guess maybe YOU shouldn't have ASSumed that then. Good job!

Seriously dude I could get better answers out of a rock than the **** you have posted.

I ask if the 8sec “street cars” that hang out in you area can do simple things.

You come back with:
There are cars that could easily fit your lame ass requirements that are still tubbed, chuted, etc... and you would still call them DRAG cars and bitch and moan when they did drive that 2.5hr drive and proceeded to rape you in the ass.”
Even though that’s not what I asked.

Originally Posted by euthanasia
HAHA did he come get you?

That’s awesome going for 1200hp Im sure that XX-Trim is sick, those are some bad ass cars no doubt. The advantage to your nitrous car was there was 350shot of power you weren’t using all the time on the street. Im sure your car still ran low 11s or better off the nitrous which is still no joke. This guy was talking about an 8sec NA car though which you know as well as I do would have been no where near a street car.

I’m not claiming that roll racing is by some way better than drag racing or vice versa. I’m just saying roll racing isn’t rice A LOT of very fast cars roll race because its safer and less chances of cops. I’m sure your cars didn’t hook the best on the street or at all for that matter. LOL I drag race all the time and drive 1.5-3hrs one way to a track once or twice a month so its not like I’m basher of drag racing. What pisses me off though is some ass clown gets on every thread in War Stories and calles every single person a ricer because they went from a roll.

Mods lock the thread I’m out.

No **** that ****.

Roll=rice

or like my friend just, "rollfoolery"
Oh no he didn't agree with you. GO SHOOT YOUR SELF

Last edited by 04YellowGT; 02-07-2008 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Banned

Oh so you can't find the post where you said that, I got you.

I guess maybe YOU shouldn't have ASSumed that then. Good job!

Seriously dude I could get better answers out of a rock than the **** you have posted.

I ask if the 8sec “street cars” that hang out in you area can do simple things.

You come back with:

Even though that’s not what I asked.

HAHA did he come get you?

That’s awesome going for 1200hp Im sure that XX-Trim is sick, those are some bad ass cars no doubt. The advantage to your nitrous car was there was 350shot of power you weren’t using all the time on the street. Im sure your car still ran low 11s or better off the nitrous which is still no joke. This guy was talking about an 8sec NA car though which you know as well as I do would have been no where near a street car.

I’m not claiming that roll racing is by some way better than drag racing or vice versa. I’m just saying roll racing isn’t rice A LOT of very fast cars roll race because its safer and less chances of cops. I’m sure your cars didn’t hook the best on the street or at all for that matter. LOL I drag race all the time and drive 1.5-3hrs one way to a track once or twice a month so its not like I’m basher of drag racing. What pisses me off though is some ass clown gets on every thread in War Stories and calles every single person a ricer because they went from a roll.

Mods lock the thread I’m out.

Oh no he didn't agree with you. GO SHOOT YOUR SELF
My apologies, you are right. I assumed you could read.

Have someone read Euthanasia's sig to you and see if he agrees with me or not.

You are a clown.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:20 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Darksun
To question how you put two cars on someone from 80-100 then they magical get back 1 car by 110. sounds like your cars slow homie......I'd try digs from now on cause rolls obviously aren't working out for you anymore with your setup...........
When i shifted to 4th is when he gained the length back, 4th gear sucks and i'm a shitty driver. I know my car is slow, never said it was fast.