War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

5 street race kills-one recent night

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 12:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by black06ss
it seems like its been so long since ive had a quarter pounder i might have to get me one when i get home. and as for street racing i dunno man its one of those things that is best left to the movies.
hell ill buy you one when you get back
Old 12-07-2006, 12:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Shortbus
Street racing is for losers. I live my life a quater pounder at a time, for those 10 seconds nothing else matters, not the coke, fries, not even the apple pie.
now thats a sig worthy quote.

all you needed on there was a "I need mountain dew....and i need it now. the BIG bottles!"
Old 12-07-2006, 04:43 PM

HA HA I appreciate any response or opinion, but anyone talking sh*t can go hug a root. I didnt "miss a shift" my redline (supposed to be 7K from GM) goes between 6800-7K. It cut off b4 I shifted (anyone alse have this prob with stage2?) And I STILL beat him. Seems as though there are a lot of haters on street racing, fine I got it. I'll do what I feel I can risk, do what you want. FYI I've been racing at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton with both my SS off and on and consistantly with a pure drag, bracket, street legal Vega in Pro-street. Any takers come see me. I simply told a kill story and some of you freaked out. Whatever If I told a story about beating the SAME SRT4 at the track or on the highway I'd get praise. Anyone hating has likely been ticketed or arrested or has no where to challenge some cars at a street race and is jealous or bitter or whatever.
These cars are a lot of fun, I'm having fun racing people in different venues. Sure street races are a bit adolecent and dangerous, but I had a blast and beat a few nice cars. If you don't like that, I'm really over it. Peace Guess I posted this in the wrong spot, sorry all
Old 12-07-2006, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by SUKXOST
HA HA I appreciate any response or opinion, but anyone talking sh*t can go hug a root. I didnt "miss a shift" my redline (supposed to be 7K from GM) goes between 6800-7K. It cut off b4 I shifted (anyone alse have this prob with stage2?) And I STILL beat him. Seems as though there are a lot of haters on street racing, fine I got it. I'll do what I feel I can risk, do what you want. FYI I've been racing at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton with both my SS off and on and consistantly with a pure drag, bracket, street legal Vega in Pro-street. Any takers come see me. I simply told a kill story and some of you freaked out. Whatever If I told a story about beating the SAME SRT4 at the track or on the highway I'd get praise. Anyone hating has likely been ticketed or arrested or has no where to challenge some cars at a street race and is jealous or bitter or whatever.
These cars are a lot of fun, I'm having fun racing people in different venues. Sure street races are a bit adolecent and dangerous, but I had a blast and beat a few nice cars. If you don't like that, I'm really over it. Peace Guess I posted this in the wrong spot, sorry all
You must've skipped my post.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums//showthread.php?t=40096
Old 12-07-2006, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by patathSS
Good kill....

I agree with Red.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:56 PM

lol this is hilarious I never knew so many soapbox's could fit into one post. lol Is what happened to cvenom sad? Yes. Do I feel for the womans family? yes. Would you feel diferently if he wasn't "racing" ? Absolutely seen it a million times on the same site. Take a good look she was hit square on the side. Hmm, Did she fail to yeild to oncoming traffic? Don't know, wasn't there. But I would argue it. Will not street racing save lives? It could. Will I stop? Probably not. Why? It's what I love to do. Am I saying that cvenom should not be punished? No. Am I saying I shouldn't be punished if I'm caught street racing? No, it is illegal and all of us know that. But the fact is, this Is a website geared towards the compact sports car enthusiast. Odds are many of us street race. In my opinion if you want a cause to make a stand for travel less than 45 minutes from the accident site to Philadelphia where there have been 374 murders this year the majority were between 18-24 that needs a lot more attention, lets get up in arms about that but seriously being self-righteous in a forum marked Kill stories specifically for street racing, your talking to the wrong audience.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by beltdriven
lol this is hilarious I never knew so many soapbox's could fit into one post. lol Is what happened to cvenom sad? Yes. Do I feel for the womans family? yes. Would you feel diferently if he wasn't "racing" ? Absolutely seen it a million times on the same site. Take a good look she was hit square on the side. Hmm, Did she fail to yeild to oncoming traffic? Don't know, wasn't there. But I would argue it. Will not street racing save lives? It could. Will I stop? Probably not. Why? It's what I love to do. Am I saying that cvenom should not be punished? No. Am I saying I shouldn't be punished if I'm caught street racing? No, it is illegal and all of us know that. But the fact is, this Is a website geared towards the compact sports car enthusiast. Odds are many of us street race. In my opinion if you want a cause to make a stand for travel less than 45 minutes from the accident site to Philadelphia where there have been 374 murders this year the majority were between 18-24 that needs a lot more attention, lets get up in arms about that but seriously being self-righteous in a forum marked Kill stories specifically for street racing, your talking to the wrong audience.

So enlightening...