War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

92 in a 40

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by e to the x
i love these threads...you're an idiot and you're complaining about the cops doing their job. haha. I hope you lose it cause from the sound of things you need to learn a hard lesson.
no ****...why call them gay ass cops...its more like gay ass driver, 92 in a 40 is stupid as hell, and judging from your screen name i can guess why, hope they throw the book at your ass for such a crappy additude

Originally Posted by mattyfinch
your an idiot, shut up.

you probably drive 7 miles under the speed limit shacking from fear of being pulled over.
yes 92 in a 40 was excessive, and **** does happen, but i dont think you can talk him down like that because your simply lacking the ***** to drive the vehicle how it likes to be driven. You shoulda saved yourself 5-6k and got the ls or worse a civic or something, honestly.
go away

Last edited by halfj99; 01-20-2007 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2007, 04:37 PM

Get to know your cops buy them a beer and talk to them or invite them to your party, Its a great way to stay out of troble.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by That Cobalt LT Guy
Get to know your cops buy them a beer and talk to them or invite them to your party, Its a great way to stay out of troble.
Actually thats pretty sound advice. The law enforcement career seems to attract the more doucebaggish and or napolean syndrome crowd. These guys usually are the ones that nobody liked in highschool and so inviting them over can mean the world to them.

Now only if i could have a party that people would come to
Old 01-20-2007, 04:53 PM

wow. im flabbergasted with some of these comments on here.

first of all. im glad you spent the night in jail. Cuz im guessing since it was a 40 mph zone then that means its prolly a busy street with HOUSES on it. Therefore you could of killed someone who was walking across the street.

secondly, whoever said its ok to double the speedlimit cuz the car can handle it is truly amazing. I have never heard a comment like that one b4. Basiclly your saying if i go out and buy a Barabus TKR that it would be ok for me to drive 270 mph everywhere i go just cuz the car can handle it?

thirdly, the dude whos gf's dad gave u a ticket. are you going to ask him to get it fixed for you?
Old 01-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Banned

post removed by moderation

Last edited by Halfcent; 01-20-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by LandonElf
Actually thats pretty sound advice. The law enforcement career seems to attract the more doucebaggish and or napolean syndrome crowd. These guys usually are the ones that nobody liked in highschool and so inviting them over can mean the world to them.

Now only if i could have a party that people would come to
I also live in a small town, Go out with a daughter of a cop. And in turn have hung out with most of the cops in my town. Cops are cool if you know them.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by That Cobalt LT Guy
I also live in a small town, Go out with a daughter of a cop. And in turn have hung out with most of the cops in my town. Cops are cool if you know them.
Yea there all cool until a county mounty has you bent over his squad car frisking you for doing 40 in a 25 while three other squad cars form a perimeter and the girl your taking on a first date is crying

But traumatic events aside, the majority of cops are douchebags but i will admit that some of them can be somewhat tolerable.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Banned

Why am I a noob? I just keep failing to make this connection. I do 5 to 10 over on highways, i drive safely and confidently because i know I am a good driver. Just because I haven't modified my car to 290 HP doesn't mean I suck at life mattyfinch. I don't think its worth putting all my cash into since they break so often. Yeah I coulda gotten a cheaper car like a civic but I liked the Balt. So I bought the balt. Did you buy your car or was it mommy and daddy doing the puchasing? Or are you a spiled little brat who has everything handed to you so you don't have to spend hard earned money like the rest of us? Just go away. No one here likes you. All you do is flame everyone and make an ass out fo yourself. Try to be helpful, stop ripping people off like you've been accused of on here and generally try to straighten up your attitude towards everyone...you might find that you make some friends.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Banned

Last edited by Halfcent; 01-20-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:55 PM

I cant believe I wasted my time reading about you idiots, you know who you are.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:56 PM

illegal i have a real good lawyer, hes expensive as **** but you wont be charged with anything, most likely youll get it deferred, just send me a pm and ill give you the details
Old 01-20-2007, 06:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
the law applies, i took the hit when i got caught, and will again when i get caught again, thats the price to pay i guess. I reacted to him being a complete douche bag, there was no need for his comment, and i basically took a page out of his book and throw it back in his face.

As for high insurance prices, dont even start on me, canadian prices are ALOT higher, plus we pay another 30% on the cars as well..
Sorry but I think he was actually just for calling him an idiot cause what he did was an idiot move. When you do something you know is wrong, you get caught and then you complain cause you got caught and you're trying to get out of it, it seems like an idiot type of move.

I mean, what he was doing was way pass just regular speeding. The area he was probably in was a residential neighborhood or a local town area with that posted speed limit and he's driving like he's on an highway, which aren't even that fast of a speed limit. That's rediculous. If you don't have enough self control to drive atleast moderately MOST of the time, then you don't need to be driving.

Giving him the pat on the back cause "thats the way he likes to drive". When he gets into an accident and puts someones life in jeopardy because "thats the way he likes to drive", you'd think twice about that statement.

There is alot more responsibility when it comes to driving than alot of people even realize. I'm young, yes. Sure, I've done stupid things like street racing...probably will do it again BUT if he was just normally driving 2x the speed limit, I'm sorry but that's nuts to me. More than likely he wasn't street racing because he would have said so and also he would have gotten an street racing violation. I can say that I've been driving since I was 17 and I'm 22 now and I've NEVER done 2x the posted speed limit.

Not attacking you but just being real about the situation.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^^well said, Adam.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:10 PM

how about do the speed limit and stop crying like a little bitch.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:13 PM

http://stopbreakingthelaw.ytmnsfw.com/
Old 01-20-2007, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by WSFrazier
HAHAHA

Liar Liar FTW
Old 01-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Banned

Last edited by Halfcent; 01-20-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:33 PM

post remove by moderation
I appreciate your response.

I just re-read your posts and I think the parts that people got upset about was mainly this:

It kind of "seemed" like you were implying that you should drive this fast constantly because it's what the car wants. Maybe you just misworded...**** happends. But this would explain the initial reaction against you.

Also, you do make a good point. If this was me, I wouldn't want someone kicking me while I was down (personally, i probably wouldn't post about me getting caught...probably...). It wasn't necessary for him to make comments toward him but you can't say that he completely learned from his lesson with comments like "gay cop" and trying to scheme his way out of this one because if he did get off from this scott free, he'd probably doing the same thing the following week. If this was me, I'd be trying to find the best way to represent myself rather than insulting the cop that was doing his job and finding a little ploy to get completely off the charges.

If I get caught doing something, I expect a penalty but lessing the penalty also helps...expecting to have no penalty is another thing.

One more thing, I think people would give you a bit more credibility and listen to your points if you didn't insult the person you're arguing or debating with. Like myself, I disagreed with what you said but never called you out of your name. Forget if he did to you, you be the bigger man and respond back like the 22 y/o you say you are. That's just my suggestion.

Last edited by Halfcent; 01-20-2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:38 PM

umm...the original poster never complained about going to jail or anything...he just simply asked if he could use a misprint as a way to get out of things...like a loophole. but you ladies can argue on.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by campo165
umm...the original poster never complained about going to jail or anything...he just simply asked if he could use a misprint as a way to get out of things...like a loophole. but you ladies can argue on.
Who said he complained about going to jail?
Old 01-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Banned

Last edited by Halfcent; 01-20-2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:46 PM

Understood.

Glad we could discuss this rather than argue.

Last edited by Halfcent; 01-20-2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Banned

<3 adam haha

yeah, see, im not such a bad guy... im just misunderstood

you jmac88 and blown-4-banger are the only ones who get me
Old 01-20-2007, 06:50 PM

Yes there were house's but it was on a straight away for a good two miles. there was not anyone on the road. i know the law and all i was trying to ask is if can help so i do hit hard at court.

Kill myself? thats the best you can come up with?

i dont care for all the comments. I wanted to know if anyone can give my a little help. I wasn't asking for all critism. I know what i did was wrong but who are you guy to judge. I didnt buy my car to drive it like a little bitch!!!!!

*post edited by moderation

Last edited by Halfcent; 01-20-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:54 PM

<3 adam haha

yeah, see, im not such a bad guy... im just misunderstood

you jmac88 and blown-4-banger are the only ones who get me
Thanks.

We can have buttseckz later. Right now, I have too many little boys asking for it to fit you in my schedule LOL