War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

95 prelude si 5 speed vs. 06 ss/sc

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 02:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
Still showed disrespect and showed that you're a bit of a jerk. I bet you would be awfully pissy if some 600 whp STi came up to you, with 4 people in his car, started laughing at you and gave you the thumbs down. You'd be pretty upset/butt hurt about it. Treat people like you want to be treated.

I kinda want a turbo'ed H22 Prelude to whomp you, then give you the thumbs down. Then you'll know how it feels.
LMAOO just compared a 600 whp sti to a stock 06 ss/sc. LMAOOO... if that did pull up to me why would i give that a thumbs down LMAO... your a tool... a flat-head NAPA at that.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06SS ALL DAY
LMAOO just compared a 600 whp sti to a stock 06 ss/sc. LMAOOO... if that did pull up to me why would i give that a thumbs down LMAO... your a tool... a flat-head NAPA at that.
Yeah I see 600 WHP Daily Driven Subarus every day too riiiiiiight..... ?

Don't worry man. People are douche bags here. They can't stand the fact that you had a good time in your own car... It's sad ...
Old 11-03-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Originally Posted by BowTieTillIdie
Don't start **** with people at stop lights ? FTW.. Start **** .. If asking to race is starting **** you would have to be the biggest ***** on this earth who is affraid to loose.

B20 .. WHAT IS THIS KID TALKING ABOUT !!!!

How many times are you gunna run 10 second 1/4ths ? ONCE !!! You obviously havent seen the dudes sig with the pinks episode or watched it.

You may run 10's a few passes before your little hampster runs out of breath.

B20 average run with more then 400 HP non stock internals is 10 passes ..

WOW!

here is a reminder on B-20 POWER!!

wow, your really an idiot. he didnt even rev to instigate a race, he put down his window and gave the guy a thumbs down. and i said K20 you moron. k20 w/ 13psi and kpro is a mid 10 second reliable car. you really need to learn your **** before you start talking noob
Old 11-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
wow, your really an idiot. he didnt even rev to instigate a race, he put down his window and gave the guy a thumbs down. and i said K20 you moron. k20 w/ 13psi and kpro is a mid 10 second reliable car. you really need to learn your **** before you start talking noob
It is not reliable. If you do not own it how can you vouche for that . You can't.

K or B I am not a "Honda" fan boi.

Forgot a letter same POS block

You start **** in all war stories so just stop everyone knows your a real awsome guy so just stop.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm too JDM for you

It is not reliable. If you do not own it how can you vouche for that . You can't.

Forgot a letter same POS block
dude, you really need to get your head out of your ass and open up your mind to other car cultures. your just as bad as a "honda fanboi" by being so close minded. you will never have my respect on this forum. btw K blocks are completely different from B's. seriously do your research before you say some stupid **** like you just did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKAvT...eature=related
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by BradSi
Another ignorant honda/car owner who doesn't respect what other people have. Just remember they all aren't like that...
x2.....
Old 11-03-2008, 02:57 PM

btw a b series and h22 series are not something to laugh at. All are capable in a lighweight skateboard hatch. Hell i know of a b18c5 turbo'd making 510+ hp BEFORE spray.

I dont think 2 wrongs make a right, just be cool. We should be better than these ricer kids who have unlimited testosterone /w the V-TAK.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:14 PM

At least you weren't a jerk about it.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:28 PM

Having had a K motor and been a part of that community for a number of years. There a MANY S/C'd and T/C'd K motors that have no problems.

Plus I had this magazine from maybe 5 years ago. I really wish I could find it. It was about drag cars from a TF to a base Corvette and even a few bikes. ANYWAY... one of the cars was a 720hp (not street legal) Civic that was using a stock 91 Integra tranny. Or as the magazine put it "a stock(!!!) 91...." I thought that was amazing!

The only problem I had with mine was a broken motor mount which didn't do any real harm and was an easy fix.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:53 PM

ok ok let me lay it out for everyone fighting on this war story lol... i agree with Bow Tie... all i was saying he instigated the race... his initial was a rev... i knew that car was crap so i gave it a thumbs down. i won i was happy.. aka my war story... secondly... you guys pick would you rather have a AMERICAN BUILT LSJ or a H22 or B16-18-20 w.e.... before you make your choice... why did you buy a balt? why are you on this forum. are you really a true cobalt enthusiasts? this is not about someone being a @$$hole or thumbs up or down... it was about me beating someone taunting me initially... if he would of beat me. i would of wrote up the story exactly how it happend... my @$$ getting pwned and looking like a ******* who gave the thumbs down... i can't believe nobody took offense for when the dude said get a real IMPORT ******... like guys were on the same team here... i'm not on here saying o pwned a camaro ss with a stock SS and i gave him a thumbs down... lol for real... i pos lude with a pipe and intake taunted me i owned... end of story. can a mod lock this up?
Old 11-03-2008, 03:56 PM

moral of the story, own the import ricer in a race, time the facepalm as he does his "ricer flyby".

all done....
Old 11-03-2008, 03:57 PM

thank you PhantomSS.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm too JDM for you

basically, i pull up to a red light... it's like 1 in the morning. nobody around, than this prelude newest gen. w.e. i dont know pulls up and revs his little lawn mower engine. i roll down my black tinted window and give him the thumbs down and smile. he rolls down his pos window and says **** you ****** ss stands for superslow... get a real import bitch... i simply say let your car back up your mouth. race me and shut up. he says ok. i roll back 1 car length to give him at least a little advantage. lol light turns green he is screaming his motor and gunning it like crazy. i half my half throttle in 1st to eliminate tire spin. i don't even get to go through fully in 2nd before i have 3 lengths on him... i put on my hazards to show that my fake import ate his real import... figuretively speaking of course. he doesnt say nothing he doesnt even stop for the next red light i was already stopping at to say you are the man i love your cobalt you know what i mean... he turned right and went home with his tail between his legs probably. i swear people and there honda's think since they have a loud pipe they can beat the world. i hope i see this guy again and i'll say... nice real import you have there. figured someone will get a kick out of this story... so for future refrence guys... if a honda pulls up next to you just roll down your window and give the thumbs down... roll it back up and turn. dont waste your gas like i did.
we are all car enthusiasts, whether it be an LSJ, a honda, or a ******* daewoo. dont be an ignorant chevy fanboi. i know A LOT on hondas that will own you. all im saying is pay respect to other car cultures

but i agree the guy you raced is a ricer, im just saying...dont brand bash
Old 11-03-2008, 04:04 PM

we are all car enthusiasts, whether it be an LSJ, a honda, or a ******* daewoo. dont be an ignorant chevy fanboi. i know A LOT on hondas that will own you. all im saying is pay respect to other car cultures

ill brand bash all fricken day on the VTEC gayness. lol

still has my respect on what they can do.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:34 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Yeah I did. Your car comes stock with much more HP than the Prelude Si and you give the guy the thumbs down? You're the type of person who makes people believe the boosted SS owners are ********. That is why we get thumbs down from Evos and the like because of people like you.

Thats fine I won't use 600whp STI, a stock STi then, which will eat your face all day. How would you feel if the STI owner gave you the thumbs down?

PS NICE ONE! Did you come up with that one yourself? And you call me the tool.

Yeah I see 600 WHP Daily Driven Subarus every day too riiiiiiight..... ?

Don't worry man. People are douche bags here. They can't stand the fact that you had a good time in your own car... It's sad ...
No, he wasn't just enjoying his car, he was knocking ANOTHER CAR ENTHUSIASTS car. People rev at me all the time. I turn and give them the thumbs up. I may not like the car myself, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be an *******/douche bad about it. I'm going to respect him as an enthusiast.

BTW, I didn't know a rev was a language. I get people who rev at me and are revving at me out of "comradory" or "just saying hi/nice car" and yes sometimes it does mean they want to race.

POS block
1. You don't have to be a "Honda fan boi" to know something about other cars.

2. POS block?! ROFLMAO! Those Honda blocks will out perform the LSJ OR LNF blocks any day of the week. Have much more potential, and are mod friendly. POS block is not an accurate description of ANY performance Honda block. H22, B18, B16, K20, K24, etc, none of those are POS blocks.

Originally Posted by SS4ME
At least you weren't a jerk about it.
Looks like I'm not the only one who sees it.

Originally Posted by PhantomSS
moral of the story, own the import ricer in a race, time the facepalm as he does his "ricer flyby".

all done....
I agree. But don't give him the thumbs down and be a douche bag about it.

x2 to this entire post
Old 11-03-2008, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
I agree. But don't give him the thumbs down and be a douche bag about it.
think we see eye to eye
Old 11-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Banned

I never give someone the thumbs down if they beat me or I beat them ever. Usually ask what happen or some **** or last time I told the guy he had the shitty lane so that sucked but we both left having fun.. Too me it sounds like they both were lil punks about it so they will figure it out that cars are cars someday and it is indeed a "culture"

The whole thumbs down isn't as bad as the guy you beat flipping you off. I HAVE had this happen a lot... Not in the balt...! It is usually younger kids thay are immature about it.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:48 PM

You were both acting like ricers if you ask me. The immidate thumbs down makes me wish he tore you a new one. You're not fast enough to be arrogant like that IMO

I had a boosted H22 sleeper hand me my ass when I had my SC ....they are out there. I understand these kids were tools, but why play at their level. The last little ricer that gave me a flyby actually turned out to be a decent kid just trying his luck .. (fully bolted gsr hatch) and was relieved to hear it was TC he raced. He thought it was a base 2.4, which I told him it was, but he called me on it once he took a much better look when we pulled ove...

One of my best friends has a fast SOHC Sedan (low 13's) that would humiliate a lot of people in this thread (me included), in particularily the ones that dont even know what a k20 is... unreal. My friend easily puts 75 - 100 1/4 mile runs on that car every year. Last run 3 weeks ago he was purposely trying to blow it up as he's got another engine coming and couldn't do it. He did get a 1.9 60 foot tho! I think honda's are great cars with excellent potential.

Everyone get along ! :P
Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 PM

some people really need to pull their fanboy heads out of their chevy fanboy ass and realize what other car manufacutres have to offer.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:54 PM

Old 11-03-2008, 06:20 PM

I had someone in a lincoln LS think he was fast.....

I then proceeded to kill him by bus lengths....
Old 11-03-2008, 09:08 PM

Really now......a K20 w 13psi and kpro will run 10's reliably.....not on a stock motor it wont and with a pretty big turbo I might add. I agree that putting your thumb down wasnt the right thing to do.. But lets not start slinging poo around here.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Originally Posted by cobaltR
Really now......a K20 w 13psi and kpro will run 10's reliably.....not on a stock motor it wont and with a pretty big turbo I might add. I agree that putting your thumb down wasnt the right thing to do.. But lets not start slinging poo around here.
obviously not stock internals. i'm just saying what it is capable of. stock k20 in a hatch is mid 12's and 42mpg though. lol
Old 11-03-2008, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
I had someone in a lincoln LS think he was fast.....

I then proceeded to kill him by bus lengths....
Nice.....thats too funny. Its amazing how many people think they are fast. At least sometimes it entertaining.

obviously not stock internals. i'm just saying what it is capable of. stock k20 in a hatch is mid 12's and 42mpg though. lol
Its all good.....I catch your drift. Honda's are no joke when built right.....unfortunately there are WAY to many ricers that ruin honda's rep in that sense.

Last edited by cobaltR; 11-03-2008 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Originally Posted by cobaltR
Nice.....thats too funny. Its amazing how many people think they are fast. At least sometimes it entertaining.

Its all good.....I catch your drift. Honda's are no joke when built right.....unfortunately there are WAY to many ricers that ruin honda's rep in that sense.
i hear ya on that brother. i cant wait to build my EG hatch when i get home from school. im gonna scaring the hell out of a lot of people with that car. haha. and to your other response, 350z drivers are the funniest cause they're car is god.

Quick Reply: 95 prelude si 5 speed vs. 06 ss/sc